Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading exchange for beginner? - page 5. (Read 626 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 10:51:09 AM
I support with the poster above me. I have always traded with bittrex at the very beginning of my crypto trading and most recently am also using binance and some fee others I occasionally use.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
September 25, 2018, 10:49:51 AM
If you want to trade, you must have basic knowledge of Crypto trading. Bitfinix, Bitrex,Binance is of the most popular and well-trusted exchange, those exchanges have lots of coins and good volumes.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
September 25, 2018, 09:46:06 AM
I will not say anything new, I just join the majority opinion about the Binance exchange, because I seem to have a lot of exchanges today, but they really do not have good support and community verification.
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
September 25, 2018, 09:39:22 AM
I think all the exchanges are the same, the difference may be just a fee because some exchanges make very large fees like bancor, I suggest trading in poloniex or binance, in addition to the many altcoin options, both also have a fantastic total supply, making it easier we are for scalping
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
September 25, 2018, 09:34:54 AM
How beginner can choose there first trading exchange?
Can anyone suggest me for trading exchange because there is lot of exchanges are available,i m little confused so please suggest me the best trading exchange.

I think every exchange can be a learning material for you, huh. there are many choices. but the most important thing is not where you trade, but how you can get involved and benefit from trading. that is the point, so the point is you have to find out about crypto trading.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
September 25, 2018, 09:28:38 AM
Can anyone suggest me for trading exchange because there is lot of exchanges are available,i m little confused so please suggest me the best trading exchange.

if you are looking for a centralized market, meaning you need to create an account to their website before using it and make trades, i recommend
Mercatox
kucoin
coinexchange
cryptopia

Decentralized market:
IDEX
Etherdelta & Forkdelta
Hope it helps. Goodluck for trading. must read carefully the terms and conditions.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 02:38:23 AM
before suggesting the right exchange for you we have to ask some questions like
1- is your coin trading in that exchange?

2-  Do you know how to trade in exchanges?

3- Can you cope with the huge tx fees of some exchanges?

with these questions you can lookup some top exchanges in coinmarketcap

Before entering in trading you need to be sure that you know how to used it or how it works, trading in crypto is not easy need to prepare on what possible may happen. Every exchange site has differences  but it is good to used only need is analyze first.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 02:15:40 AM
before suggesting the right exchange for you we have to ask some questions like
1- is your coin trading in that exchange?

2-  Do you know how to trade in exchanges?

3- Can you cope with the huge tx fees of some exchanges?

with these questions you can lookup some top exchanges in coinmarketcap
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 02:11:44 AM
Trading exchange for a beginner, I will recommend etherdelta and forkdelta. These two exchanges are much easier to use and they will atleast expose every beginner to the basics in trading on exchange sites.
Activity: 714
3... 2... 1... Launch!
September 25, 2018, 01:54:55 AM
For beginners just start with these destinations but always make sure you research your alternative assets (altcoins/tokens) before you invest...

Bitcoin

https://www.coinbase.com

Altcoins/Tokens

https://www.binance.com
https://www.bibox.com
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 01:47:11 AM
There are many excellent trading floors. But in my opinion, if you are a beginner then try trading on Bittrex. You will not encounter any problems in the transaction.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
September 25, 2018, 01:47:07 AM
having learn the pros and cons of trading, you need to be sure you are ready and prepare for both the good and the bad. crypto trading is not like HYIP where you wanna make passive income. in case you are holding a particular crypto and you wanna trade it then you first need to know where the crypto is being traded. This will give you intuition of where to sell your crypto. in case you wanna trade generally, then you can get registered on big exchange platform like Binance. see coinmarketcap for list of exchange and daily trading volume
Activity: 546
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 25, 2018, 01:45:04 AM
You can try binance for a more secure trading, even though you are a beginner, Id still say its okay to pracitce in binance, then hitbtc. Try to avoid trading sites asking for privatekey.

Yes maybe you can used that exchange, but of course you need to study first on how to used it. There's a lot of popular exchange site that you may used especially for all beginners binance and Coinbase maybe easy to use. Just analyze first.
Activity: 538
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 01:44:21 AM
actually the thing here is that the beginner or newbie as we call it here does not choose the first cryptocurrecny exchange he trades on. The first coin or token you acquire makes that choice for you
Activity: 337
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 25, 2018, 01:41:57 AM
For me the best trading exchange will be hitbtc. There are a lot of coins listed and upcoming coins that will be listed on hitbtc will never have problems in volume because there are a lot of traders on that exchange. Also, you will never have to wait for your coin to be purchased (as long as the price is reasonable) because there are a lot of bids even if the coin just hit the listings. Happy Trading.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 01:29:25 AM
I would suggest Kucoin, Bit-z and Coinbene for a beginner like you. They have a mobile app which is convenient and easy to use. The interface of these exchanges are not intimidating compared to EtherDelta and Forkdelta which is very hard for beginners.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 25, 2018, 01:16:51 AM
You can try binance for a more secure trading, even though you are a beginner, Id still say its okay to pracitce in binance, then hitbtc. Try to avoid trading sites asking for privatekey.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
September 25, 2018, 01:16:33 AM
If he is a beginner or a senior, any exchange has a risk, if you are ready to accept the risk, you can trade.
I recommend exchange BINANCE and HITBTC.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
September 25, 2018, 01:14:09 AM
Cobinhood and Binance are good exchanges for beginners as cobinhood have Fiat option too with lot of good coins on their exchange + they have mobile apps.

Binance is Good because they have good volume and Fiat is coming.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
September 25, 2018, 01:03:40 AM
Depends on where you live. If you live in a place like USA or China than there are big places like coinbase and binance for you. However, if you live in a place where no major exchange exists than the best way to approach bitcoin as a beginner is use a local website.

Each country has their own bitcoin-fiat exchange however small it is, that way you can definitely start getting some bitcoin and still be capable of changing it back to cash quite easily. If you live in a country where coinbase can't send money than there is no point of having an account there considering you are just starting out.
Pages:
Jump to: