Pages:
Author

Topic: trading Forex with Bitcoin deposit/withdraw - page 35. (Read 120299 times)

legendary
Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003
September 17, 2014, 07:56:23 AM
any one know about Teletrade . Is it accepting bitcoins as funding processor Smiley I am new in the Forex market and want to know about the platform . I think this is nice thread where I can know better about Forex Smiley

didn't find BTC there
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
September 17, 2014, 12:57:03 AM
any one know about Teletrade . Is it accepting bitcoins as funding processor Smiley I am new in the Forex market and want to know about the platform . I think this is nice thread where I can know better about Forex Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
September 16, 2014, 04:59:07 PM
how long ur trading in fxopen?
legendary
September 16, 2014, 02:00:29 PM
new Broker:
http://www.tradersway.com/about_us/company_news/bitcoin_payments_available_now

ONCE AGAIN they don't mention the exchange rate and spread...will send email and add to list
legendary
NovaFXtrading added
legendary
added response from Instaforex
legendary
emails responses added for forex-metal and tradingforex
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I heard that FxOpen has closed ??

no...who said that?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7896506
sorry
it was watched wrong by me.  "campain "  "campany "
legendary

no...who said that?
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
legendary
Well i will keep myself with fxopen, its currently the best bitcoin option..

no doubt, but if you want to trade forex pairs, the problem is the huge spread if you sell your coins there to get $
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Well i will keep myself with fxopen, its currently the best bitcoin option..
legendary
[revision July 27th 2017]

when this list started there were very few Forex brokers who accepted Bitcoin as deposit option. The list's intention was to show a complete list of them, with a small avaliation.
today the list of brokers is so big that I decided to make a total revision of the list and only include the brokers which have a (good) rating on the very respected and only independed forex review page forexpeacearmy.
also services directed directly to Bitcoiners are listed if there is no negative trust form comunity.

please correct any wrong information + feel free to give extra information, so I can add it

regular (regulated) Forex-brokers with deposit/withdraw and trading on BTC-based account

-NordFX
http://nordfx.com
this is a very big and known broker.
Accounts in USD, ETH and BTC.
rating: 3.473 stars from 123 reviewers

-FXChoice
my.myfxchoice.com
this is a very big and known broker, and it is regulated
Bitcoin denominated accounts for Forex trading + Bitcoin (altcoin) trading, besides te regular fiat accounts.
if neeeded conversion of BTC to fiat has a fair (regular) spread
rating: 4.048 stars from 143 reviewers

-FxOpen
FxOpen.com
this is a very big and known broker, and it is regulated
bitcoin denominated accounts for Forex trading + Bitcoin (altcoin) trading, besides te regular fiat acounts.
conversion of BTC to fiat has a HUGE spread and is not recomended.
rating: 2.911 stars from 206 reviewers

Forex-brokers created with Bitcoin in mind (By Bitcoiners), unreguated, privacy if you avoid fiat, with deposit/withdraw and trading on BTC-based account

-SimpleFX
SimpleFx.com
was created allready with Bitcoin in mind, but is also a "normal-fiat-broker". bitcoin denominated accounts
rating: 3.867 stars from 6 reviewers

-Evolve Markets
https://evolve.markets/
it was created allready with Bitcoin in mind. This is newer than SimpleFx, kind of comparable besides that it has no option to trade on fiat accounts. bitcoin denominated accounts.
rating: 4.562 stars from 7 reviewers

CFD-broker (Forex, stocks, BTC, etc.), unreguated, privacy, with deposit/withdraw and trading on BTC-based account

-1broker
1broker.com
Bitcoin trading: 1fox.com   
from a Bitcoiner. very trusted in our comunity. Forex, stocks, etc.
it's a CFD; doesn't have a professional platform
rating: 4.3 stars from 4 reviewers

unregulated Forex broker with BTC deposit and withdraw:

-TradersWay
TradersWay.com
they charge no fees and add no artificial spread to Bitcoin deposits.
US costumers are allowed, not sure about the other brokers, I know that FxOpen doesn't allow them
rating: 3.488 stars from 147 reviewers

forex related - deposit/withdraw and trade on BTC-based account

-whaleclub
WhaleClub.co
a new trading platform from a Bitcoiner. up to now it only has EURUSD. but you can also trade some commodities, S&P500 and some stocks. no negative feedback so far from comunity, but beware this is pretty new
rating: *no rating - this a new service directed directly to Bitcoiners. couldn't find any negative. make your research.

-Uphold
Uphold.com
not realy a Forex broker, but you can hold all kind of fiat (and other like gold) with your BTC there (heding)
rating: *this is not a traditional broker, so no rating. it is included in the list because it has high trust in Bitcoin comunity.

-First Global Credit
FirstGlobalCredit.com
this is manly focussed on trading shares, but you can also buy BTC and Fiat with your colateral BTC (inside the system, accounts are BTC based only)
rating: *no rating - this a new service directed directly to Bitcoiners. couldn't find any negative. make your research.

---*---

*list of removed/rejected: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14819821
Pages:
Jump to: