Pages:
Author

Topic: trading Forex with Bitcoin deposit/withdraw - page 4. (Read 120299 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
September 20, 2020, 01:17:01 PM
I am running arb/hft programs, has anyone tried this with any of these brokers with success? i checked some on the list and they have arb clauses in their terms which means, those ones are the bucket shops with no real market and likely to add fake delays to execution to prevent profits. Has anyone had any success getting profits paid with short term gains from any of these brokers? ideally looking for one that has btc or eth deposit

I general you have to look for ECN or STP accounts for this kind of trading.

i will say, my arb these past few months did not have good results. I think i believe now arb is a waste of time and none of the retail brokers like this type of trading. SFX did not profit, EM had slow execution,  xbtfx has an stp feature and i ended up break even on that in the end slightly down with fees. moving on to other trading strategies . Also, no general issues with any of those brokers . I think no or little kyc with crypto is better than normal fx

I am using xbtfx as well with BTC.  I think this broker should be on the list for btc accounts.
legendary
Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003
I am running arb/hft programs, has anyone tried this with any of these brokers with success? i checked some on the list and they have arb clauses in their terms which means, those ones are the bucket shops with no real market and likely to add fake delays to execution to prevent profits. Has anyone had any success getting profits paid with short term gains from any of these brokers? ideally looking for one that has btc or eth deposit

i will say, my arb these past few months did not have good results. I think i believe now arb is a waste of time and none of the retail brokers like this type of trading. SFX did not profit, EM had slow execution,  xbtfx has an stp feature and i ended up break even on that in the end slightly down with fees. moving on to other trading strategies . Also, no general issues with any of those brokers . I think no or little kyc with crypto is better than normal fx

are you arbitring CFDs?

CFDs are the best arb results if execution is fast but 99.9% of the time the broker reverse the trade and say there was an error with the LP or i violated arbitrage policy etc etc.

that's why I asked. You can't realy expect brokers to let you arb CFDs. CFDs are not real assets.
Activity: 4

are you arbitring CFDs?

I mix it up, arbed DAX mixed other fx pairs. CFDs are the best arb results if execution is fast but 99.9% of the time the broker reverse the trade and say there was an error with the LP or i violated arbitrage policy etc etc.
legendary

are you arbitring CFDs?
Activity: 4

legendary
I don't trade Forex, Like what I said in the other section thread here for me it is much better for me to make trade in cryptocurrency.
It is already proven and tested to me that doing trade in crypto was became helpful for a couple of years now. So, if anyone like forex go ahead but if your not sure about it, of course you better think of it twice.

The advantage of Forex over crypto are the much lower fees. You can scalp in Forex for example which is impossible in crypto because of fees/spread. this is also a big advantage for swing trading; you can only swing trade crypto on breakouts, in forex you can trade every swing
Activity: 685
Merit: 250
I don't trade Forex, Like what I said in the other section thread here for me it is much better for me to make trade in cryptocurrency.
It is already proven and tested to me that doing trade in crypto was became helpful for a couple of years now. So, if anyone like forex go ahead but if your not sure about it, of course you better think of it twice.
legendary
Great list, please keep it updated. Great job.

you're welcome
Activity: 32
Great list, please keep it updated. Great job.
legendary
Question: do you guys avoid trading FOREX with your BTC denominated account when BTC is highly volatile? Because if you open trades in EUR/USD and then Bitcoin goes bonkers, your equity will also zigzag, even if EUR/USD isn't changing much.

you can always hedge your Bitcoins with a short on BTCUSD. though you have to look at the costs (rollovers)
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Question: do you guys avoid trading FOREX with your BTC denominated account when BTC is highly volatile? Because if you open trades in EUR/USD and then Bitcoin goes bonkers, your equity will also zigzag, even if EUR/USD isn't changing much.
legendary
legendary
The isssue i have with some of these brokers are they allow deposit with bitcoins but the dont allow withdrawal with bitcoin so its important to check very well so ypu wont get stucked while making a withdrawal

which broker are you talking about. normaly the opposite  is the case.

Brokers like XM and IC markets

I just cheked IC Markets: https://www.icmarkets.com/sc/en/trading-accounts/withdrawal
it's just a fake "Bitcoin Accepted" since they use Skrill to recieve those in $s

use brokers for the list in this topic
Activity: 273
Merit: 13
The isssue i have with some of these brokers are they allow deposit with bitcoins but the dont allow withdrawal with bitcoin so its important to check very well so ypu wont get stucked while making a withdrawal

Brokers like XM and IC markets
legendary

Activity: 273
Merit: 13
legendary
Anyone using SimpleFX with relatively large amount for a long time? I've tested them for 1 month with a medium amount and haven't detected any bad thing happening so far. Some people seem really angry at them on ForexPeaceArmy though. There was also that BCH huge dump fiasco apparently.
I'm currently hesitating between Evolve Markets and SimpleFX.

wow. I just checked their FPA page. this is new to me.
On the other hand there doesn't seam to be a scam accustation (where you have to provide proof)?

I really like their platform and the fact that you can do everything in BTC without any KYC hassle is really nice. People were super angry at them because they reverted some BCH shorts due to allegedly "problems with their liquidity providers". I've also seen complaints about the affiliate system, as someone referred someone else but from the same family, resulting in them using the same IP. SimpleFX didn't like it apparently.
The good side is that they've been around since 2014, they've won several prizes. They even pay you positive swaps sometimes.
The questionable side is: unregulated because crypto (not even by a small country or small independent organization), you can't find the CEO's name (contrary to say... Bitmex) and if you're caught in the limbo of their dispute system you basically have no further recourse. Some people also say that their FB page looks like it's populated by bot "likes" instead of real people. You can check their Twitter page for example and you'll see much fewer followers  Shocked.  
So many mixed feelings Undecided  
Evolve seems like they're the same kind of company (same country, no CEO name etc.) but have fewer people attacking them online, that's about it. 

EDIT: at least one of the victims clearly said they were reimbursed of their full amount before taking BCH shorts, so they've lost nor earned anything but saying that it was a scam is overblown IMO. https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/7grchq/simplefx_stealing_over_200k_from_me/

good post,

about the reverted trade:
this is something that can happen. this is probably covered in all agreements that you click ok on forex brokers. we must understand that they have to hedge (some) positions, so if something goes wrong with the hedge...... We can't expect them to take huge losses for us to make gains. Could they be lying about the problem of the provider? sure. but I can't think of a situation where they would benefit from that; on contrary, it was bad for their bussiness.

about not registrated company: well, personaly I have a problem with that, but it's whay makes anonymos trading possible. I think there is a risk in the begining that they run with you money. in their case they make so much money it would make no sense. What if tey get hacked an lose our money? yea, then we are f_cked. but it is a risk that is standard in crypto comunity. somebody who doesn't want to take these risks can opt for one of the first 3 brokers on this list.

about "fewer people attacking them online": the less clients you have, the less problems with people atacking online lol
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
Anyone using SimpleFX with relatively large amount for a long time? I've tested them for 1 month with a medium amount and haven't detected any bad thing happening so far. Some people seem really angry at them on ForexPeaceArmy though. There was also that BCH huge dump fiasco apparently.
I'm currently hesitating between Evolve Markets and SimpleFX.

wow. I just checked their FPA page. this is new to me.
On the other hand there doesn't seam to be a scam accustation (where you have to provide proof)?

I really like their platform and the fact that you can do everything in BTC without any KYC hassle is really nice. People were super angry at them because they reverted some BCH shorts due to allegedly "problems with their liquidity providers". I've also seen complaints about the affiliate system, as someone referred someone else but from the same family, resulting in them using the same IP. SimpleFX didn't like it apparently.
The good side is that they've been around since 2014, they've won several prizes. They even pay you positive swaps sometimes.
The questionable side is: unregulated because crypto (not even by a small country or small independent organization), you can't find the CEO's name (contrary to say... Bitmex) and if you're caught in the limbo of their dispute system you basically have no further recourse. Some people also say that their FB page looks like it's populated by bot "likes" instead of real people. You can check their Twitter page for example and you'll see much fewer followers  Shocked.  
So many mixed feelings Undecided  
Evolve seems like they're the same kind of company (same country, no CEO name etc.) but have fewer people attacking them online, that's about it. 

EDIT: at least one of the victims clearly said they were reimbursed of their full amount before taking BCH shorts, so they've lost nor earned anything but saying that it was a scam is overblown IMO. https://www.reddit.com/r/BitcoinMarkets/comments/7grchq/simplefx_stealing_over_200k_from_me/
legendary
Trading forex is bitcoin is not very difficult on forex exchanges. Everybody can deposit btc in their account and choose the currency pairs then put the money. In india we use octafx forex trading platform where btc deposit is open.we can easily trade with btc here but one rule is necessary to know that according to money laundering regulations When you deposit bitcoin in account, you have to withdraw in bitcoin as well. Can not withdraw in another currency. When you deposit/withdrawal bitcoin they will convert your money in usd at current market rate. So trading is going Very comfortably. There are not any complaints

sure. If you deposit in BTC, you have to withdraw in BTC.
At FxOpen you can actualy "buy/sell" Bitcoins. but the spreads are huge
copper member
Activity: 504
Trading forex is bitcoin is not very difficult on forex exchanges. Everybody can deposit btc in their account and choose the currency pairs then put the money. In india we use octafx forex trading platform where btc deposit is open.we can easily trade with btc here but one rule is necessary to know that according to money laundering regulations When you deposit bitcoin in account, you have to withdraw in bitcoin as well. Can not withdraw in another currency. When you deposit/withdrawal bitcoin they will convert your money in usd at current market rate. So trading is going Very comfortably. There are not any complaints
Pages:
Jump to: