Pages:
Author

Topic: trading Forex with Bitcoin deposit/withdraw - page 8. (Read 120299 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
I am planning to explore forex using my btc as fund.  Any horror stories from these brokers?  Which one is good?  Who is the best?
If you mean to be unknown and also if you ask for security then both are ok. They are secured and also they will keep you anonymous.

there are more than two in this list. which you mena by "both"?
I mean anonymous and secure.
legendary
Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003
I am planning to explore forex using my btc as fund.  Any horror stories from these brokers?  Which one is good?  Who is the best?
If you mean to be unknown and also if you ask for security then both are ok. They are secured and also they will keep you anonymous.

Either he do mean with;

Forex-brokers created with Bitcoin in mind (By Bitcoiners), unreguated, privacy if you avoid fiat, with deposit/withdraw and trading on BTC-based account
-SimpleFx.com
-https://evolve.markets/

or

forex related - deposit/withdraw and trade on BTC-based account
-Uphold.com
-FirstGlobalCredit.com

yea. probably the first two
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
I am planning to explore forex using my btc as fund.  Any horror stories from these brokers?  Which one is good?  Who is the best?

Either he do mean with;

Forex-brokers created with Bitcoin in mind (By Bitcoiners), unreguated, privacy if you avoid fiat, with deposit/withdraw and trading on BTC-based account
-SimpleFx.com
-https://evolve.markets/

or

forex related - deposit/withdraw and trade on BTC-based account
-Uphold.com
-FirstGlobalCredit.com
legendary
I am planning to explore forex using my btc as fund.  Any horror stories from these brokers?  Which one is good?  Who is the best?

legendary
So far I've mainly using Evolve (https://www.eifu.org/Trading/article_983_What-is-the-best-anonymous-forex-and-crypto-trading-platform.html), and last time I tried to withdraw, it worked well as well, took a few hours. They offer bitcoin and litecoin deposit options and they only ask for your email to register and start trading.

They are on the list for years

What are you looking for? security? anonymity?
personaly I would choose from the first part of the list
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Activity: 8
So far I've mainly using Evolve (https://www.eifu.org/Trading/article_983_What-is-the-best-anonymous-forex-and-crypto-trading-platform.html), and last time I tried to withdraw, it worked well as well, took a few hours. They offer bitcoin and litecoin deposit options and they only ask for your email to register and start trading.
legendary
February 12, 2019, 12:07:58 PM
I noticed you removed whaleclub a few posts back due to your withdrawal not getting sent out. Can you let me know if you worked it out after? It's been a while since I've traded there and would like to know if they are still legit. If not, then I will need to stop promoting them in my signature. Any news you can provide, is appreciated.

--MisterCoin

I managed to get the coins soon after my post. very suspicious lol

Hmm, i'll have to make some inquiry's into this. Thanks for the info.

--MisterCoin

I suggest doing some research to find out if others had problems. I didn't care too much to investigate
legendary
Activity: 1038
Merit: 1000
https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C
February 12, 2019, 10:55:39 AM
I noticed you removed whaleclub a few posts back due to your withdrawal not getting sent out. Can you let me know if you worked it out after? It's been a while since I've traded there and would like to know if they are still legit. If not, then I will need to stop promoting them in my signature. Any news you can provide, is appreciated.

--MisterCoin

Hmm, i'll have to make some inquiry's into this. Thanks for the info.

--MisterCoin
legendary
February 11, 2019, 04:54:46 PM

--MisterCoin

legendary
Activity: 1038
Merit: 1000
https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C
February 11, 2019, 04:33:23 PM

--MisterCoin
legendary
Hello, I am from Asia. Can I trade and withdraw in bitcoin without any problem? Suggests me, currently I am trading in the IC market but they don't support bitcoin withdrawals.

Hi also I found a new broker which is look like 1broker. Also has copy trading. www.cryptox100.com.

You can sign up demo and try it.

Have you checked they support deposit, withdraw and trading via bitcoin or you are just trying to promote them. Don't mind, just want to be clear.

probably his own website. profile was created for that post
Hello, I am from Asia. Can I trade and withdraw in bitcoin without any problem? Suggests me, currently I am trading in the IC market but they don't support bitcoin withdrawals.

Hi also I found a new broker which is look like 1broker. Also has copy trading. www.cryptox100.com.

Have you checked they support deposit, withdraw and trading via bitcoin or you are just trying to promote them. Don't mind, just want to be clear.
legendary

Doesn't even have Forex or stock exchange CFDs
Activity: 2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 722

Hi. Greetings to Asia.
sure you can. why wouldn't you?
I recomend to stick with one of the first 3 from the list
Simplefx or Tradersway I would prefer when it comes to Bitcoin withdrawals. I have experienced on using up these brokers and all transactions went smooth.
legendary

Hi. Greetings to Asia.
sure you can. why wouldn't you?
I recomend to stick with one of the first 3 from the list
Activity: 558
Merit: 11
umachit.fund
legendary
December 10, 2018, 08:39:31 AM
@capoeira have you tried WCX? thoughts?

I have been on there since 1broker shut down, like most other 1broker users. It is regulated and based in Swiss. Spreads are quite low, especially on crypto pairs where they are ~5x lower than on Simplefx. Also 0 fee withdrawals.

https://wcex.com

there is no info whatsoever about this. they're not listed at forexpeacearmy. they wont even reveal their names. while there are/were anonymous options in this list, they entered because they gained trust in this comunity.

You can add: Mavsecure. They requires KYC, credit card, local deposit and crypto deposit available.

this list is about forex brokers. you can only trade cryptos on this page
Pages:
Jump to: