Pages:
Author

Topic: trading Forex with Bitcoin deposit/withdraw - page 9. (Read 120299 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
December 05, 2018, 02:43:31 AM
You can add: Mavsecure. They requires KYC, credit card, local deposit and crypto deposit available.

Activity: 4
November 27, 2018, 06:09:43 PM
@capoeira have you tried WCX? thoughts?

I have been on there since 1broker shut down, like most other 1broker users. It is regulated and based in Swiss. Spreads are quite low, especially on crypto pairs where they are ~5x lower than on Simplefx. Also 0 fee withdrawals.

https://wcex.com
legendary
Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003
November 23, 2018, 02:05:19 PM
There are many brokers now days offering the facility but I prefer only one who is proven like FreshForex. They are in the business since 2004, and is amongst the OLDEST and more respected companies out there. The simple system of their works for me and with instant payment, it just is what I prefer and believe in!

January-September 2015:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious reviews submitted.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8353/www.freshforex.com
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
November 20, 2018, 12:03:36 AM
There are many brokers now days offering the facility but I prefer only one who is proven like FreshForex. They are in the business since 2004, and is amongst the OLDEST and more respected companies out there. The simple system of their works for me and with instant payment, it just is what I prefer and believe in!
legendary
November 19, 2018, 12:38:44 PM
time for some forex trading, gentlemen lol
Activity: 1
November 08, 2018, 07:23:17 AM
Thanks for this information, I am already trading with Fxchoice on bitcoin account, one thin I noticed is withdrawal are still not automatic, its broker who initiate the withdrawal, if some place a withdrawal request on Friday then it will be processed on Monday as Saturday and Sunday are off in forex market, I have not tried other broker with Bitcoin deposit, if someone can guide me about other reputed broker which has automatic withdrawal request process.
Fxopen is also a good choice if they have automatic withdrawal process.

Dear pundit,

Thank you for sharing your concerns on this public forum. All bitcoin withdrawals are currently processed within 24 hours. Any requests received during non-working hours, weekends, holidays, will be processed the next workday within 8.5 business hours. Should anything change in the way we process withdrawals, we will inform all of our clients by email. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused, and we thank you for choosing us.

Best wishes and happy trading!

FXChoice
legendary
November 05, 2018, 07:18:59 PM
Whale_club removed until they process my withdraw
legendary
November 04, 2018, 10:49:59 AM
Thanks for this information, I am already trading with Fxchoice on bitcoin account, one thin I noticed is withdrawal are still not automatic, its broker who initiate the withdrawal, if some place a withdrawal request on Friday then it will be processed on Monday as Saturday and Sunday are off in forex market, I have not tried other broker with Bitcoin deposit, if someone can guide me about other reputed broker which has automatic withdrawal request process.

check this info out: https://fxopen.support/Knowledgebase/Article/View/1448/717/automatic-withdrawal-of-cryptocurrency?agent=XX15FXPNXXH3377210001

Thanks for this information, this is really a valuable information for me, I will open account with FxOpen and will try their platform and this automatic withdrawal option.

you could share your expieriences here later, if you like. This is kind of an unexpected feature for a serious forex broker.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
November 04, 2018, 10:17:07 AM

check this info out: https://fxopen.support/Knowledgebase/Article/View/1448/717/automatic-withdrawal-of-cryptocurrency?agent=XX15FXPNXXH3377210001

Thanks for this information, this is really a valuable information for me, I will open account with FxOpen and will try their platform and this automatic withdrawal option.
legendary
November 03, 2018, 01:36:27 PM

Activity: 868
Merit: 104
November 03, 2018, 11:32:10 AM
legendary
November 03, 2018, 10:06:10 AM
I think that forex can be a decent option for people with wide experience in crypto trading because similar trends and strategies work out there, that can be an option to evade current crisis in crypto.

bagholding will kill you there though hahahahaha
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
November 02, 2018, 08:05:33 PM
I think that forex can be a decent option for people with wide experience in crypto trading because similar trends and strategies work out there, that can be an option to evade current crisis in crypto.
legendary
November 02, 2018, 01:22:15 PM
Between all above broker,  i have seen Simple FX has very high spread for crypto trading , so in my opinion this broker will be not good for scalping trading. For scalping trading i was try FX open and they has lower spread.
I have checked some SimpleFX Review and found that it's not regulated broker with offshore license. It's really risky to trade with such broker.

check out the 3 brokers in the first part of this list
Activity: 9
November 01, 2018, 04:24:46 PM
Between all above broker,  i have seen Simple FX has very high spread for crypto trading , so in my opinion this broker will be not good for scalping trading. For scalping trading i was try FX open and they has lower spread.
I have checked some SimpleFX Review and found that it's not regulated broker with offshore license. It's really risky to trade with such broker.
legendary
I just withdrew, too. took about 4min to enter the Blockchain. not that I think it's actually necessary to withdraw...but you never know
Patrick said in the telegram that they will not be coming back as a broker on the tor network. Dont know what this means for their futire and if they will return as  maybe a more regulated broker.

guess they will take the way of many small forex brokers: bann US traders/IPs
yes, maybe they should have done that to begin with.

they thought they could fly below the radar; it actualy worked quite some time
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
I just withdrew, too. took about 4min to enter the Blockchain. not that I think it's actually necessary to withdraw...but you never know
Patrick said in the telegram that they will not be coming back as a broker on the tor network. Dont know what this means for their futire and if they will return as  maybe a more regulated broker.

yes, maybe they should have done that to begin with.
Im on zulutrade now for the copytrading. But because im european i can have max 30 leverage, which sucks. You can deposit btc, but you can not withdraw btc.
legendary

copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: