Pages:
Author

Topic: trading Forex with Bitcoin deposit/withdraw - page 6. (Read 120299 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Happy New Year Everyone,

https://XBTFX.io , we will make a bitcointalk announcement post with details, soon . Cool  Cheers to in 2020: health, profitable trades and crypto holdings!
legendary
Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003
December 25, 2019, 10:40:08 AM
Just an fyi ...seems firstglobalcredit.com is no longer an option either.  Domain says Seized by us doj

thanks...removed

marry Christmas
Activity: 26
Merit: 5
December 25, 2019, 09:53:15 AM
Just an fyi ...seems firstglobalcredit.com is no longer an option either.  Domain says Seized by us doj
legendary
December 10, 2019, 11:53:58 AM
1fox.com (former 1broker.com) is shutting down > removed from the list
legendary
I've tried Fxopen but i don'tlike teir excessive fees. But in general this broker is not bad. It still remains profitable.

yea. FxChoice is the better option
'
So far tradersway suit out my taste.Just wondering on how long XM.com will consider on adding up btc deposit and withdrawal.

I think the Forex-Bitcoin wave is over. Brokers which didn't take the train until now, probably wont take it in the future
Activity: 2856
Merit: 768
I've tried Fxopen but i don'tlike teir excessive fees. But in general this broker is not bad. It still remains profitable.

'
So far tradersway suit out my taste.Just wondering on how long XM.com will consider on adding up btc deposit and withdrawal.
legendary

legendary
so https://trade.whaleclub.co/ is defenitly offline now.
I have had removed them from the list ever since the first problems appeared
legendary
Any informed opinion on Cryptorocket.com? It looks too good to be true. Being obvious it will suffer the same fate as 1broker, I'm tempted to think they plan on scamming everyone.

no clue, man. could't even find a topic of them here, which is strange.
Activity: 496
Merit: 500
Spanish Bitcoin trader
Any informed opinion on Cryptorocket.com? It looks too good to be true. Being obvious it will suffer the same fate as 1broker, I'm tempted to think they plan on scamming everyone.
legendary
I've been using www.cryptorocket.com and happy so far. Could you review them and their spreads as well? It'd be good to get an expert opinion on their spreads and value

man, this kind of launched "yesterday".
impossible to evaluate atm
Activity: 1
I've been using www.cryptorocket.com and happy so far. Could you review them and their spreads as well? It'd be good to get an expert opinion on their spreads and value
legendary

Thanks.
So if I'm not actually selling my coins when shorting can I loose the amount on my account on that broker
if the change of the BTC value is to wide or this just applies if leverage is used while shorting?

No. you are not actualy using leverage. it's not possible to lose money in this case. margin calls are for if the account is having the risk of turning negative

Some countries my have 0% tax or lower tax on income from forex trading.
Don't you think that in that case this could be a valid reason to use a forex platform to exchange into fiat?

well......this depends on the specific tax legislation. it shouldn't make a diference if you sell on a crypto-exchage or a forex broker or p2p or wherever.
The only case this would make sense to me is if the country has a list of crypto-exchanges to which withdrawels are taxes applied.
if your country doesn't aply taxes to the "forex-operation" it wont tax the result of your short position. the selling (exchange) of your BTC on the broker would than be a "crypto-operation" though, altough on a forex broker.
if your legislation somehow doesn't tax any withdraws from a forex-broker then it would make sense.

Activity: 1106
Merit: 534

And if I sale for 10000$ and it goes up 10% I suppose I will have around 0.9 BTC which will again be 10000$ before the rise or not?

yes. the exact value would be 0.90909090 BTC

Will I be able to withdraw this 10000$ on my bank account in FIAT currency like is possible on those other "normal" cryptoexchanges?

let's make clear once again here that if you short on BTCUSD on a forex broker you are not actualy selling your coins.
though you can actualy sell (exchange) your coins on most forex brokers working with Bitcoin, it actually doesn't make sense to use them for this. some have huge spreads for this operation (others not).
If you want to exchange your BTC and withdraw your $, you should use a regular crypto-exchange with withdraw option to a bank account in your country.
unless you have a specific reason for using a forex broker for this.(?)

Thanks.
So if I'm not actually selling my coins when shorting can I loose the amount on my account on that broker
if the change of the BTC value is to wide or this just applies if leverage is used while shorting?

Some countries my have 0% tax or lower tax on income from forex trading.
Don't you think that in that case this could be a valid reason to use a forex platform to exchange into fiat?

legendary

And if I sale for 10000$ and it goes up 10% I suppose I will have around 0.9 BTC which will again be 10000$ before the rise or not?

yes. the exact value would be 0.90909090 BTC

Will I be able to withdraw this 10000$ on my bank account in FIAT currency like is possible on those other "normal" cryptoexchanges?

let's make clear once again here that if you short on BTCUSD on a forex broker you are not actualy selling your coins.
though you can actualy sell (exchange) your coins on most forex brokers working with Bitcoin, it actually doesn't make sense to use them for this. some have huge spreads for this operation (others not).
If you want to exchange your BTC and withdraw your $, you should use a regular crypto-exchange with withdraw option to a bank account in your country.
unless you have a specific reason for using a forex broker for this.(?)
Hello.

I have one question.

Could someone explain to me if selling BTC for FIAT on this forex platforms without using leverage
is same as selling BTC for FIAT on Kraken or other similar crypto exchange that have FIAT pairs?

Thanks.

kind of-ish. not realy though. it's more like a hedge. as long as you have a short-position as big as your BTC you will efectifly be in fiat, and BTC movements wont effect your net worth. Since some (all?) brokers even have a positive swap on the BTUSD pair, you would be even recieving interest.

Thanks for the answer.
I'm not sure I have fully understood you therefore I will put here s simple example with small numbers.

Let suppose BTC price is at 1000$ and I sell 1 BTC  on Kraken for 1000$.
Once sold  I will always have 1000$ on my account no matter what price BTC has in future and
I will be able to withdraw the 1000$ on my bank account.

Now if I do the same using a forex platform  and I sell 1 BTC @ 1000$ with no leverage (leverage 1:1)
will I always have 1000$ on my account no matter what price BTC has in future for example if it goes down on 100$ or it goes up on 2000$
and will I be able to withdraw this 1000$ to my bank account?

ok,
first let's make clear I understood you:
you want to deposit BTC to a forex broker and trade on a Bitcoin denominated account, right?

if this is correct than the answer is:
-if you for example have 1 BTC and deposit it to the broker
-and then open a short position of 1 BTC
-and then BTC falls 10%
-you will then have 1.11111111 BTC on your account; which will have the same value in $ as 1 BTC before the fall.

so:
-if today your 1BTC would have a value of $10000; and you open a short position of 1 BTC
-and tomorrow BTC has a value of $9000
-you will have 1.11111111 BTC which have a value of $10000

legendary
You should add turnkey forex to the list as well, they accept cryptos for deposit and withdrawal on transaction fee and they accept US clients.

I'll have a look at it.
Where are you guys registered?
Activity: 7
You should add turnkey forex to the list as well, they accept cryptos for deposit and withdrawal on transaction fee and they accept US clients.
legendary
Hello.

I have one question.

Could someone explain to me if selling BTC for FIAT on this forex platforms without using leverage
is same as selling BTC for FIAT on Kraken or other similar crypto exchange that have FIAT pairs?

Thanks.

kind of-ish. not realy though. it's more like a hedge. as long as you have a short-position as big as your BTC you will efectifly be in fiat, and BTC movements wont effect your net worth. Since some (all?) brokers even have a positive swap on the BTUSD pair, you would be even recieving interest.

Thanks for the answer.
I'm not sure I have fully understood you therefore I will put here s simple example with small numbers.

Once sold  I will always have 1000$ on my account no matter what price BTC has in future and

Now if I do the same using a forex platform  and I sell 1 BTC @ 1000$ with no leverage (leverage 1:1)
will I always have 1000$ on my account no matter what price BTC has in future for example if it goes down on 100$ or it goes up on 2000$

ok,
first let's make clear I understood you:
you want to deposit BTC to a forex broker and trade on a Bitcoin denominated account, right?

if this is correct than the answer is:
-if you for example have 1 BTC and deposit it to the broker
-and then open a short position of 1 BTC
-and then BTC falls 10%
-you will then have 1.11111111 BTC on your account; which will have the same value in $ as 1 BTC before the fall.

so:
-if today your 1BTC would have a value of $10000; and you open a short position of 1 BTC
-and tomorrow BTC has a value of $9000
-you will have 1.11111111 BTC which have a value of $10000
Hello.

I have one question.

Thanks.

Thanks for the answer.

Pages:
Jump to: