Pages:
Author

Topic: trading Forex with Bitcoin deposit/withdraw - page 7. (Read 120299 times)

legendary
Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003
Is this currently operating? What will be your odds in other cryptocurrency exchanges?
I am asking this because this only the first forex I have seen since I entered in cryptocurrency. And it sounds amazing! It is good to have this kind of Forex who adapts bitcoin. It shows that you want to merge cryptocurrency soon at your platform.

Sorry, but I have problems understanding your english. Are you German?
legendary
Hello.

I have one question.

Could someone explain to me if selling BTC for FIAT on this forex platforms without using leverage
is same as selling BTC for FIAT on Kraken or other similar crypto exchange that have FIAT pairs?

Thanks.

kind of-ish. not realy though. it's more like a hedge. as long as you have a short-position as big as your BTC you will efectifly be in fiat, and BTC movements wont effect your net worth. Since some (all?) brokers even have a positive swap on the BTUSD pair, you would be even recieving interest.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Is this currently operating? What will be your odds in other cryptocurrency exchanges?
I am asking this because this only the first forex I have seen since I entered in cryptocurrency. And it sounds amazing! It is good to have this kind of Forex who adapts bitcoin. It shows that you want to merge cryptocurrency soon at your platform.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 534
Hello.

I have one question.

Could someone explain to me if selling BTC for FIAT on this forex platforms without using leverage
is same as selling BTC for FIAT on Kraken or other similar crypto exchange that have FIAT pairs?

Thanks.
legendary
Hi!

If someone is looking for Forex Broker who has a deal not only with bitcoin but with other currencies as well, I can recommend a company which I cooperate for a long time: https://nsbroker.com

If you a newbie, they can help with learning materials like tutorials and ebooks.
It is great that they accept major crypto to trade on Forex though I do not like to trade on Forex with crypto. I like to trade crypto only on crypto market, trading on Forex by crypto is more risky then fiat.

trading forex on crypto-based account is more suited for buy'n'holders, just like altcoin trading.
you can "hedge" your deposits on BTCUSD pairs at the same broker though.

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
Hi!

If someone is looking for Forex Broker who has a deal not only with bitcoin but with other currencies as well, I can recommend a company which I cooperate for a long time: https://nsbroker.com

If you a newbie, they can help with learning materials like tutorials and ebooks.
It is great that they accept major crypto to trade on Forex though I do not like to trade on Forex with crypto. I like to trade crypto only on crypto market, trading on Forex by crypto is more risky then fiat.
legendary
has a deal not only with bitcoin but with other currencies as well

what does that mean?

---

for the intrested: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/10531/www.nsfx.com?per-page=50

you are definitely a legend.  any update on brokers that use mt4/mt5 with these new US regulations banning every exchange?  i am in the US and have been using evolve.markets since i found your post a year ago, but i am hesitant of them exit scamming so i've been doing light trading there.

i've seen a few around another post that linked me here..
i-pandora (maybe scam?)
avatrade (maybe scam?)
fxopen (FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.)
just forex (Please note: we do not provide services for U.S. residents and entities of any kind.)
myfxchoice
nordFX
and simpleFX, but with this one, it has the same disclaimer like evolve does (does not provide services to citizens and residents of the United States)
trader's way (All information on this website is not directed toward soliciting citizens or residents of the United States and the United Kingdom.)  ??

any update would be much appreciated.

i am looking to  deposit bitcoin and withdraw bitcoin and trade bitcoin versus usd and other commodities like gold and silver, and must have leverage (the higher the better)
if there are other options to deposit cash and trade bitcoin and withdraw cash, i guess that is good too Smiley)

evolve.markets is great so far, i really enjoy them, fast deposit, fast withdrawals... but i'm noticing that nordfx and myfxchoice would be the best in legal terms... for US customers.. have not seen anything on their websites about not providing to US customers...

i also have problems with linking accounts with uphold and i have a friend who had problems with their wells fargo bank when using uphold.

also, i want to NOTE: FATF (financial action task force) will be in effect next week, end of june.  any amount of or over 1000$ that you withdraw and put into your bank account using crypto's will be sent over to the FATF.

Hi,
sorry for the delay. was on vacation.

Go with FxChoice. they accept US customers.
check out Poundtrader's (USA) long-term review here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8159/myfxchoice-forex-brokers
Activity: 3
Merit: 0

what does that mean?

---

for the intrested: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/10531/www.nsfx.com?per-page=50

you are definitely a legend.  any update on brokers that use mt4/mt5 with these new US regulations banning every exchange?  i am in the US and have been using evolve.markets since i found your post a year ago, but i am hesitant of them exit scamming so i've been doing light trading there.

i've seen a few around another post that linked me here..
i-pandora (maybe scam?)
avatrade (maybe scam?)
fxopen (FXOpen does not provide services for United States residents.)
just forex (Please note: we do not provide services for U.S. residents and entities of any kind.)
myfxchoice
nordFX
and simpleFX, but with this one, it has the same disclaimer like evolve does (does not provide services to citizens and residents of the United States)
trader's way (All information on this website is not directed toward soliciting citizens or residents of the United States and the United Kingdom.)  ??

any update would be much appreciated.

i am looking to  deposit bitcoin and withdraw bitcoin and trade bitcoin versus usd and other commodities like gold and silver, and must have leverage (the higher the better)
if there are other options to deposit cash and trade bitcoin and withdraw cash, i guess that is good too Smiley)

evolve.markets is great so far, i really enjoy them, fast deposit, fast withdrawals... but i'm noticing that nordfx and myfxchoice would be the best in legal terms... for US customers.. have not seen anything on their websites about not providing to US customers...

i also have problems with linking accounts with uphold and i have a friend who had problems with their wells fargo bank when using uphold.

also, i want to NOTE: FATF (financial action task force) will be in effect next week, end of june.  any amount of or over 1000$ that you withdraw and put into your bank account using crypto's will be sent over to the FATF.
legendary

what does that mean?

---

Activity: 4
Hi!

@Victorycoin here you have more information about Pizza Day Promotion: https://blog.simplefx.com/2019/04/19/simplefx-cuts-spread-by-half-on-bitcoin-pizza-day/

There will be 50% discount on each transaction made from May 21 at 21:00 UTC to May 22 at 21:00 UTC.
You are a nice person who is very much helpful, thank you very much for providing the link of the pizza day discount offer which is mind blowing offer, thank you very much mate.
Activity: 604
Merit: 103
SimpleFX.com - Free Trading & Investing App
@Victorycoin here you have more information about Pizza Day Promotion: https://blog.simplefx.com/2019/04/19/simplefx-cuts-spread-by-half-on-bitcoin-pizza-day/

There will be 50% discount on each transaction made from May 21 at 21:00 UTC to May 22 at 21:00 UTC.
SimpleFx.com celebrates the event offering a 50% discount on each transaction made from May 21 at 21:00 UTC to May 22 at 21:00 UTC.
I have just visited on SimpleFx.com and tried to read also I have searched on their for 50% discount but I have not found the info of it. And also you have shared your referral link in the guise of the web link. If people report that then you may face problem for violating forum rules.
legendary
I heard that FxOpen has closed ??
Not really that FxOpen have closed but from what I know about them in some parts of the world particularly in my country the name do change just way they changed from Alpari to FxOpen maintaining the same office, in this case some we're of the believe that Alpari have close which is not so. Maybe that could be what is happening to FxOpen in my opinion.

FxOpen is actualy more than one company https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FXOpen#Regulatory_information
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
I heard that FxOpen has closed ??
Not really that FxOpen have closed but from what I know about them in some parts of the world particularly in my country the name do change just way they changed from Alpari to FxOpen maintaining the same office, in this case some we're of the believe that Alpari have close which is not so. Maybe that could be what is happening to FxOpen in my opinion.
legendary
you might want to check the list of offshore crypto brokers

lol. must be a chinese guy
legendary
Prime XBT has just added forex, commodities, and indices to its bitcoin-based margin trading platform.

The platform has drawn loads of attention this year due to the possibility to trade the top 5 cryptos with up to 100x leverage. But now with this expansion, users can gain access to the world's most profitable financial markets with Bitcoin.  This significantly lowers the barrier to entry as PrimeXBT has no KYC and the minimum deposit is the equivalent of only $5 USD. Fees are only 0.05% on all trades and assets.  
With Bitcoin as at the core of the platform, also expands the possibility to trade between forex brokers globally.

Direct deposits and withdrawals are made in Bitcoin, however, there is an alternate option via Changelly which is integrated into the platform. So any currency that Changelly supports (130+ altcoins, cred/debit cards) can also indirectly fund PrimeXBT trading accounts.

The financial instruments and leveraging options for trade are:

• 18 Forex markets with up to 1,000x leverage - AUD/CAD, AUD/CHF, AUD/JPY, AUD/USD, EUR/USD, EUR/CAD, EUR/CHF, EUR/GBP, EUR/JPY, EUR/AUD, GBP/AUD, GBP/CAD, GBP/CHF, GBP/JPY, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, and USD/JPY.
  • Indices with up to 100x leverage - GER30, SP500, NASDAQ, HK-HSI, AUS200, JAPAN, NAT.GAS, and UK100.
  • Commodities with up to 500x leverage - Silver (XAG/USD), Gold (XAU/USD), & CRUDE (oil).
  • Top 5 crypto markets with up to 100x leverage - BTC/USD, ETH/USD, LTC/USD, EOS/USD, and XRP/USD.

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts and see if you deem it worthy of adding to the list?

I'm sorry: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/primexbt-high-chance-of-being-a-scam-5113388
Activity: 3
Prime XBT has just added forex, commodities, and indices to its bitcoin-based margin trading platform.

The platform has drawn loads of attention this year due to the possibility to trade the top 5 cryptos with up to 100x leverage. But now with this expansion, users can gain access to the world's most profitable financial markets with Bitcoin.  This significantly lowers the barrier to entry as PrimeXBT has no KYC and the minimum deposit is the equivalent of only $5 USD. Fees are only 0.05% on all trades and assets.  
With Bitcoin as at the core of the platform, also expands the possibility to trade between forex brokers globally.

Direct deposits and withdrawals are made in Bitcoin, however, there is an alternate option via Changelly which is integrated into the platform. So any currency that Changelly supports (130+ altcoins, cred/debit cards) can also indirectly fund PrimeXBT trading accounts.

The financial instruments and leveraging options for trade are:

• 18 Forex markets with up to 1,000x leverage - AUD/CAD, AUD/CHF, AUD/JPY, AUD/USD, EUR/USD, EUR/CAD, EUR/CHF, EUR/GBP, EUR/JPY, EUR/AUD, GBP/AUD, GBP/CAD, GBP/CHF, GBP/JPY, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, and USD/JPY.
  • Indices with up to 100x leverage - GER30, SP500, NASDAQ, HK-HSI, AUS200, JAPAN, NAT.GAS, and UK100.
  • Commodities with up to 500x leverage - Silver (XAG/USD), Gold (XAU/USD), & CRUDE (oil).
  • Top 5 crypto markets with up to 100x leverage - BTC/USD, ETH/USD, LTC/USD, EOS/USD, and XRP/USD.

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts and see if you deem it worthy of adding to the list?

legendary
I am planning to explore forex using my btc as fund.  Any horror stories from these brokers?  Which one is good?  Who is the best?
If you mean to be unknown and also if you ask for security then both are ok. They are secured and also they will keep you anonymous.

there are more than two in this list. which you mena by "both"?
I mean anonymous and secure.

security is realtive if they are anonymous, too
Pages:
Jump to: