Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is the key to increase your portfolio in the Bear Market - page 12. (Read 2113 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
Yes trading is the very good option during bear market. Because we can earn good money with trading surely using technical analysis. In bear market i earned more than 800 dollar with trading. and i will continue do that. Sometimes it is risky little bit but 800 dollar is really good money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
But it can be also very dangerous . I was doing that and I got burned couple of times .One was big burn with Revain token . I had 9500 and I sold them when it was 0.60cents . But after that Revain jumped to 4 $ . It was just in few weeks time . Crazy to think how much money I lost for being inpatient
Activity: 641
Merit: 253
▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen
Yes, I agree with you. In this bear market, Increasing portfolio is a very hard job! People are still holding tight their coins because they afraid about losing money in trading! But they can lose more than 50% money by holding! I think things need to change. People should start trading because only trading can increase the money portfolio.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
OP, your heading speaks a lot about it. For those who have lost a lot. Perhaps those who invested during the last bull run and are still holding, can easily go into trading and recover all. I am even sure that some would want to bearish market to continue, because they are making their money.
Although, no one knows when the bull run will commence. That not withstanding, profit at this time is very essential.
Activity: 638
Merit: 118
Yes, I agree with you. In this bear market, Increasing portfolio is a very hard job! People are still holding tight their coins because of they afraid about losing money in trading! But they can lose more than 50% money by holding! I think things need to change. People should start trading, because only trading can increase the money portfolio.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
very appropriate, but if implemented is very difficult, big trade is the key to getting quick profits. greed is a failure I agree with that
We experience failure in trading so the best for that learn from your mistakes. Always learn and apply to become successful in trading. Trading increases our portfolio since you are active from buying and selling.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
if you understand the market and can make a good analysis then you need to engage in trade because you can earn good money, but if you don’t know anything, it’s better not to climb because you lose everything
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
very appropriate, but if implemented is very difficult, big trade is the key to getting quick profits. greed is a failure I agree with that
Activity: 542
Merit: 100
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
www.daxico.com
In bear market it is very hard to earn profit from trading. Only trading experts can do it. I think the best choice for us in bear market is only keep USD or hold the coins we have to secure our funds.
The bear market trading is the same as the bull market trading , even the expert still loose money in the bull market. The bull market does not mean is all about gain , everything still goes down to trading. Hodl is lazy way of trading and is more dangerous . Just learn your FA And TA , develop your own strategy that works for you.never be too greedy or fearful enter and exist a trade. You need boldness
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
www.daxico.com
Trading is good for those that have the deep understanding of how the system works, can read the chart very well, use news feed effectively to their advantage, very discipline and also note that it could be a very boring task sitting infront of system unless you install high frequency algorithm to trade for you
Thanks mate . l really appreciate your comment but trading can be fun when you know what you are doing per time .even people are employ in  banks to trade for them in the Forex market . the market is control by humans and not Bot . the whales are human not Bot . make the trading trend your friend you make profit .never use Bot. the Bot dont understand fundamental analysis for example when india ban crypto there will be a sudden drop of crypto asset .the BOT can't see this coming .
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Trading is good for those that have the deep understanding of how the system works, can read the chart very well, use news feed effectively to their advantage, very discipline and also note that it could be a very boring task sitting infront of system unless you install high frequency algorithm to trade for you
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
Yes but we must focus on a coin that has a potential as well especially day trading to ensure there's a profits on it.  Which is in my opinion probably trading with 2  different altcoin is the best choice to increase our portfolio even the market is red. 
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
Yes, but trade does not work now, investing in ICO also brings only disappointment. There remains a short-term, risky trade that does not suit ordinary investors, which requires a lot of time and effort.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
So basically you saying apply all the possible strategy to come up with the good trades. Nice write up but things wont be same all the time in the trading market. Every time the crypto situation will be different and thus you have to be very keen at your trading strategy.

The only way to increase your portfolio is to do the compounding of your investment. This can be done on the basis of profits that you earn. You must be wiling to put those profits back again in the crypto trading and keep repeating this process until you get huge bag of it.  Tongue
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
I think that is a good way but it is not stable if the trader is a newcomer and does not have much knowledge of graph analysis or information search.
That's true, being a bitcoin or cryptocurtency trader is different from being a conventional trader. Becoming a crypto currency trader urgently require a broad understanding of price movements, technical analysts or fundamental must be truly understood by someone. And maybe, a newbie doesn't know about this yet.
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
I think that is a good way but it is not stable if the trader is a newcomer and does not have much knowledge of graph analysis or information search.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
The possibility of gaining profits by trading high-volume coins is high. But sometimes, even those not-so-high volume coins can still give good profits. Although it's much riskier and not advisable, I put some of my fund in this coin. So far, I can say it's not time yet to exit.

Yes everyone are here only to make good profit but the prediction of the market is entirely different. No one can say what will happen in upcoming days. Definitely it is better to invest in bearish market because you will get double your money oneday for sure. All you need is to stay calm and wait for bullish run.
Activity: 375
Merit: 3
In bear market it is very hard to earn profit from trading. Only trading experts can do it. I think the best choice for us in bear market is only keep USD or hold the coins we have to secure our funds.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
I think fundamental analysis will be the main deciding factor that will determine the outcome of the trade on technical analysis. When can learn from the various fundamental aspects that exist then just stay play and hone techniques to be able to make more of this could produce. but when this fundamental cannot yet fully mastered then just like entering into the trade without having a base and also a clear source.

as people travel but don't have a clear purpose. Maybe that will happen if the trade without mastering fundamental analysis.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
as powerful as any analysis technique that had been owned will be able to do much when fundamental analysis which belonged to weak. at least this should be balanced in order to be better in trade.
Pages:
Jump to: