Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is the key to increase your portfolio in the Bear Market - page 5. (Read 2113 times)

Activity: 662
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
OP is giving you the best possible advice on the forum.
I've started scalping - 50 trades a day AT LEAST.
Yesterday got from 0.01 BTC to 0.12 on a test account.
This should tell you all you need to know about the possibilities in an uncertain market.

50 trades a day, that's a lot. I'm sure you have a lot of money. but for me who has limited money is very difficult to trade by scalping.

I prefer to experience until the market recovers, just start trading again.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Trading is only better when market is stable but right now its so unstable ,one wrong call its gone for good ,for me I'm not so good at trading and I'm not ready to lose my coins ,go for it if the out are good at it
if you are not ready to accept lose, better to quit from market as soon as possible.this is not too late if you want to save your money.actually unstable market give us huge opportunity.
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
This should tell you all you need to know about the possibilities in an uncertain market.
Been here for a while but you are greater than me (though comparison is not important) in terms of your trading skills, whether it's from your religious analysis or pure luck. 120% in just one day is so rare considering the current state of the market. But since you were playing on a test account, maybe you should now try the real one.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
Trading is only better when market is stable but right now its so unstable ,one wrong call its gone for good ,for me I'm not so good at trading and I'm not ready to lose my coins ,go for it if the out are good at it
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
I don't think it will be applicable in all situations. Just like now. Even though how many times you trade your coins I don't think your portfolio will increase to the point where it will become profitable. And even sustain it's price during the green market.
Activity: 588
Thanks for sharing your experience. It's so useful for new traders those who like me. Could you please give me an advice where to learn about TA? Exclude coins/ tokens you mentioned, do you trade any other altcoins and how many trading orders per day to improve your profit? 
Activity: 1344
Indeed, trading now brings at least some benefit, unlike long positions, whose strategy turned out to be a complete collapse.
Activity: 140
You can trade in any market. Just strategies change. But as for me, it is harder to trade in a bear market.
Activity: 308
I am very grateful to you for this topic. After all, I could find here a lot of useful information for work and the right decisions. I very much hope that in the future you will also post information about the rules and features of trading coins with a small market capitalization.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I am happy by being good in dealing with the current market conditions carefully and calmly. Patience is indeed needed in this regard and accuracy in seeing opportunities
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
100 percent true.
If you will just hold your tokens at the bear market you will lose amount continuously.
You should be smarter than that and do buy and sell.
, market might be red but there are some who will gain the increase.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
Trading could be used as a strategy for bear survival/profit but in my mind this can only be performed by those who can  and have all day access to the market info which in turn means you must dedicated your time to it. So for me personally, I know this won't work
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
Exchanges l have traded
l trade with big exchanges because of their features .
1. poloniex
2. binance
3. Bittrex
I have seen coins traded on small exchanges and still performed well. This situation though is rare and it depends on the strategy the team deploys, as well as the nature of the project. Then some coins are first traded on smaller ones, before targeting the bigger ones.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
That is right, the only way to earn during the bear-market is to day-trade. Some traders are earning and increasing their portfolio during the bear-market. Prices are still unstable, that is why it is profitable if you can watch the market closely.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Trading is the key to increase your portfolio in the Bear Market

Trading is a zero sum game. So if you want to profit someone has to lose. What makes you think you are smarter or luckier then others?

I suggest you to research coins and projects. And invest in those you belie will be here 10 years from now and widely used. Think of things that cant be done on Bitcoin. If none, just have Bitcoin.
Lol, can i say that i must believe in my self?  Roll Eyes
It's a good option rather than put our money on scammer's wallet. As far as i know there was a major platform that the CEO has become a dishonest person. Even the major crypto can't be trusted.

You might be disappointed with your trust in yourself and you might miss the great opportunity Bitcoin is giving you by the greatest redistribution of wealth that ever happened on earth.  By simply buy Bitcoin and securely store it you could gain huge gains in last 5 years. Same if not identical it will happen in next 5 years. By trading you might, and in many cases that happens, ruin this once in a lifetime opportunity.  Risk that for a chance to be twice as rich is so silly to me.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Trading is actually a key to increase our portfolio in the bear market but we need to do our analysis very well to be able to use trading as a tool to our advantage in this bear market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
With the market being totally unpredictable at the moment and most of the altcoins feeling the pressure from Bitcoin, unless you are closely analysing Bitcoin you may miss some key moves with your alt trading coin and be left losing out. For those that do not have the time to sit watching trading screens then an alternative is just to buy more of the coins you favour and reduce your cost averages.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
Trading can definitely be a big help in a bear market - but I think often the easiest way is to just trade your coins for USDT and then watch the market fall before buying back in later. If the market is dropping quickly, you don't really need deep knowledge and technical analysis skills, you just need to be confident that the stablecoin will hold its value as the other cryptos drop. If you're not confident of that, you can just trade back to fiat and then buy back in later - although obviously this tends to incur some fees.
Activity: 588
Pages:
Jump to: