Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is the key to increase your portfolio in the Bear Market - page 9. (Read 2113 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
In TRADING you must have knowledge and more experience to know all the possibilities that you may encounter here in crypto. Because lack of knowledge in TRADING it can brings a lot of risk and it can gives a loss of capital.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
I also agree with this post basically about trading as a means to increase or accumulate your volume in this type of market. I've mentioned this in some of my previous comments in other post and I believe traders should actually understand some TA and I think your pointers are some good steps to note while trying to get into crypto trading.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
This thread has a very nice subject for traders specially to those that are planning to do tradings. I agree to the above mentioned statement that trading is the key to increase the portfolio in the bear market. It is also good that you shared your strategies so that out there, may people doing the trading will increase their knowledge. I hope that many trader will bring down their strategies and advice on how we can maximize and earn more from trading. Good luck!

We have different style in crypto market investment, some are just Traders, some are doing DODL, and some are on either long term or short term investment, but with what is going on now in the crypto market, everybody is crazy thinking on how to handle the market dive anew? as per some expert opinion no one is an expert with the very Volatile market, it is unpredictable, anything can happen with out our expert knowledge.. let's keep monitoring the crypto market and make a sound decision to protect our investment.
Activity: 360
Merit: 12
I have witnessed many investors losing all their property because of greed and anxiety. The long-term bear market also makes us lose confidence. I also started to be disappointed with the market!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Yes, I agree with you. In this bear market, Increasing portfolio is a very hard job! People are still holding tight their coins because they afraid about losing money in trading! Where they already lost more than 50% money by holding! I think things need to change. As we don't know when will end this bad condition of the crypto market, So, People should start trading because only trading can increase the money portfolio in this bear market.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
This is not the only strategy of how to increase your portfolio on the falling market. For sure, margin trading is very good for earning money on the falling market, but you can also take part in bounties and collect a lot of new perspective tokens.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Well... Is it not easy to train on bitcoin simulators? Or you can start with simple and easy-to-use exchanges like CEX – I started from there. And it was more helpful when I saw with my own eyes how it works and should work. I didn't face some problems 'cause trading there is quite convenient. Now I exchange eth for btc there (https://cex.io/eth-btc).
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
the information in this thread is very useful but even better if you add some solutions to trading altcoin with low volume and small market cap because it seems that all the things mentioned above no have affect to altcoin with low volume and small market cap
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
mastery of fundamental analysis will be important things that should take precedence and own for crypto. When the base is not so understood or mastered then technically owned will not able to help much.  technically it can be processed and need time, but fundamentals are the basis of what is happening in the technical.  trading will need both of these to be able to continue to profit each time.
No, technical and fundamental analysis are completely different, fundamental analysis cares about every single aspect of the asset that you are studying and then tries to determine if the asset is undervalued or overvalued, technical analysis is completely different traders do not care about anything else except the price of the asset and what it is doing.
Activity: 392
I fully agree with you and you need to take into account the fact that the trading will always be relevant, even with a falling market, you can trade CFD contracts and earn money  Roll Eyes
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
www.daxico.com
I think that trading at a time when the market is bearish or bullish brings a good profit, but now that the market is in place and almost nothing happens, trading will not give you great results.

Mate the market is full of profit every day . there are still proof that people are still making out profit and increasing their portfolio daily. from my personal  experience l found out that holding of a coin or token is not  profitable and you may loose all your hard earn money use to purchase these crypto asset . what you need to be successful is to apply a new strategy that will work for you or learn from other people strategy . to my own opinion there is always bull run almost every day but all depends on the rate of measurement  of the bull run you are waiting for .
Activity: 532
I think that trading at a time when the market is bearish or bullish brings a good profit, but now that the market is in place and almost nothing happens, trading will not give you great results.
Activity: 308
I did another thing but it also helps me.
I sell my bounty tokens for example for 700 satoshi, then buy them for 600 satoshi, after that I increase my bounty tokens x3 or x4 depends of how much time I spent
Activity: 672
Merit: 32
Sometimes from some trading strategies it cannot determine success, because actually the one who gives the trade success is our way of thinking and action (patient or emotional). many people suffer losses because of their actions who cannot wait to face the future
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
Undoubtedly, in any field of activity, if you have your own capital, you need to put it into circulation, thereby increasing your profit, but the key aspect is that you need to know what to invest in, otherwise you can completely lose your capital
Activity: 331
Merit: 13
I've been trying to venture in this field for some time,  but there are many contradicting resources that confuse more than instruct.  Would you recommend some other books and maybe tutorials?
Activity: 941
yes, I did it several times with the assets that I had. indeed if you just wait and give a very slow value. now the market looks sluggish.
But by trading is to increase the value of assets that we have, but all of them require capability and analysis.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
If you are not a good trader it is an amazing way to lose all your money. Trading is a great way to increase your portfolio but if you are not doing it the right way than it is a very risky method specially during a bear market

I mean if a person is good enough to make money trading during a bear market this means they probably already don't need our help anyway. There are very few people who can really make a profit during a bear market and this topic is not for them. The best way to make a better portfolio is to work for your crypto and use that money to buy more of the coin that dropped and average it down to something that is possible.

That is what a lot of my friends have done so far and one of them who got in during 18 thousand dollars bitcoin price now has a profitable exit price of 8.4 thousand dollars which is not that big, if this market goes on another couple months he will probably average it down to $7.4k and that would make it a lot easier to get out. That's the best method I know of.
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
Very awesome sharing. So far in trading, I only focus on how to choose the coins with high volume and circulation. I always buy and sell in the right time. Your information is actually very important in order to improve our experience and skill in cryptocurrency, especially trading. Deciding to sell the coins in the portfolio during this bear market may be risky, but of course there are some considerations that make it true.
Activity: 425
I do like your post, alot of people are making it big in this current market trend because they are good with technical analysis unlike most of us in the space, but one thing you missed out is discipline, most people would have been a good trader if they have the virtue of been disciplined to there strategy

Discipline is a very important in trading, emotion and discipline really affecting the result of the trading, one thing that I learned from my experience is that it need a lot of time to be successful in trading, indicators need to be paired with experience to get the maximum result, and dont expect to win in all trade, for professional traders , there is always chances to make profit in bear or bull market, so you can earn limitless profit from trading

This topic is very informative and helpful for small-time and starting traders. Last October was great because prices were very stable, expecting the same thing this November. Its very good for starters to trade as the prices experience ni huge mivements.
Pages:
Jump to: