Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is the key to increase your portfolio in the Bear Market - page 8. (Read 2113 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
Indeed, we need to keep on moving every time. Cause if we don't do that and just wait for the market to be better without anyone including us doing something, I believe nothing will happen if everyone is stop doing thing and just wait for miracle.
Activity: 686
Your trading tactics are impressive, however I  have lost 80% of my portfolio value and I think I would be wrong to trade now. Probably just wait till the whole thing pick up
You are right, when you have lost so much money to trade is not the right thing to do, you need to find what you did wrong but in this market losing 80% since the last all time high is not really surprising and the only thing that could have prevented that is if we had sold our coins when the market began to went down, but I have the policy of not selling my bitcoins unless they hit my target price.
Activity: 924
Merit: 507
It really turns out in a falling market, to increase the number of coins in a portfolio, it reminds a guessing game, whether you guess where the price will go, according to indicators and patterns it is difficult to trade
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
cut
thanks for all the trading tips. so far, i had no success with trading crypto, but i will try the tips from this thread. maybe it will help me to become better at trading crypto.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The most important here is that I think the psychology of trading, most of the time when the price increases, they think it will increase further, seeing prices fall, then it will increase again. Therefore need absolute control of greed in this market.
Activity: 728
a good submission on trade. This could be an idea for many people to remain productive in the condition of the bear market like this time. Although it is indeed risky but avoid the greed and panic could be the key to the trade to be able to produce. When only relying on wait that is just a waste of time.
Activity: 230
XCRYPT
I like this information as it's a useful one to those who really want to make this bear market as a means to increasing one's portfolio. But, I'm really scared of trading, as it hasn't been working well for me. I, most of the tie, lose anytime I trade.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
the information in this thread is very useful but even better if you add some solutions to trading altcoin with low volume and small market cap because it seems that all the things mentioned above no have affect to altcoin with low volume and small market cap
the OP already mentioned he only trading on big volumes market, means he simply ignored if the coins still has low volume/small caps.
Since the bigger you had on your portfolio you need to make sure as well one of your portfolio can be liquidated if you want manage to sell it
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I agree with the statement that by trading you can increase your portfolio even on a bear market, but you
have to be an experienced one not to lose in value. Personally I have increased my portfolio much more
by shorting the coins and buying back much cheaper than by scalping. So for me, sometimes it is better
to stay out of the game and still win.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Activity: 196
TREEBLOCK.io
Well I have tried trading in the past, it didn't really work out for me maybe because i am too emotional type of person, but i have pick some few tips from your text, I will go and read some more book on trading and analysis.
Activity: 346
Merit: 1
Your trading tactics are impressive, however I  have lost 80% of my portfolio value and I think I would be wrong to trade now. Probably just wait till the whole thing pick up
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
I do daily trading, my crypto portfolio increase but USD value decrease. I don't care too much about this because in bad conditions of market now, i want to trade to have more experience in this market, i'm learning more about trading so that i can gain a lot of money when bullish comes.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
My own experience is not that bad. Although I didnt read any book about learning to trade. Most of the thing I learn before trading are those I find here on the bitcointalk forum. Although I have been a crowdworker for many years on platform such as crowdflower, Clixsense and NeoBux so I am not actually a novice to making money online. I started trading on binance and Cryptopia. I study chart history of many crypto with solid project background. I make few bucks daily and sometime I lose my interest back as well but the owe story get worst when I started following so many pump and dump group on telegram. It was too late before I realized I am being used as pawn.
Lesson learnt: Believe and do your own research. Avoid pump and dump group.
Activity: 672
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It could be but you need to also understand that it is one of the things that could lose you the remaining amount of money that you have left from this bloodbath, in a bear, coins have a tendency to go down rather than go up so you have to know the kind of trading that you are doing to make sure that you do not end up having more losses than profit
Merit: 39
Thank you so much for sharing. Trading is indeed the best way to get profit in bear market. I know a guy who still managed to get profit from daytrading in this bearish market. I wanted to enrich my knowledge and experience in trading but my part-time job takes a lot of my time.
Activity: 532
I have witnessed many investors losing all their property because of greed and anxiety. The long-term bear market also makes us lose confidence. I also started to be disappointed with the market!
too blame market not good things to do. and too greedy, too will be brought to fruition that's bad enough. but when could not master the fundamental and technical aspects of this issue. Although the market is in a bad state but still there are opportunities for results and blame the market isn't too wise.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
paper money is going away
~
3.  l don't use emotions to trade
~

little tips for all of us, that is when we obey our emotions in trading, then what we will get is cut loss, yes in the trading world we must always prioritize our mathematical skills, decision making must also be accompanied by logical reasons, no people who buys bitcoin for no reason then he suddenly gets rich, except for being lucky. And if he continues, he will lose in the near future
so in my opinion the most important thing is, emotional control
In TRADING you must have knowledge and more experience to know all the possibilities that you may encounter here in crypto. Because lack of knowledge in TRADING it can brings a lot of risk and it can gives a loss of capital.
Knowledge is very important but when it comes to such a difficult market in which every coin is going down and in which we are registering record losses experience is even more important, those that have experimented something like this before know how to act and what to do in these circumstances, while many that only invested during the last year are completely lost about what to do.
Activity: 420
Trading can give profit at any market.
On bear trading harder then on bull market.
Pages:
Jump to: