Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is the key to increase your portfolio in the Bear Market - page 7. (Read 2142 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
Good read indeed, I agree that trading will be a safe play in this kind of market because of easy pumps and dumps recently. Risky things such as these will help us gain knowledge that helps us grown in this industry. I never read any book or articles about trading and I only decide based on historicals of graphs and volume as well.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I am not so sure about the trading in bear market. You can lose more that you can gain. Be careful
If a person knows how to trade and complies with all the risks that will be able to earn even in the bear market , but beginners certainly better not to trade.

Beginners can also try to trade, but that person needs to know the right time to buy at a low price and sell the coin when it increases. And if he cannot make a big profit, small profit will be good as an income. I see some of my friends who are new in the trading and don't have much knowledge about trading can make a nice profit, and in every month they can keep making a nice income from trading although the money is not too big. But for sure, they can increase the portfolio and also raise the money they had.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I am not so sure about the trading in bear market. You can lose more that you can gain. Be careful
If a person knows how to trade and complies with all the risks that will be able to earn even in the bear market , but beginners certainly better not to trade.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
I think you have a good point. However, to be successful as a trader, there are a lot of things you need to learn. Jumping into the waters of trading without proper knowledge will be like jumping into a sea full of sharks. You will get bitten to pieces. One has to be careful by being properly grounded and tutored on all basics as well as advanced trading principles. The bear market offers one of the most risky patches to trade on, in order to succeed in this market, one has to be thought effectively. One has to learn how to interpret the markets and make winning trades. If this is done, then one can actually make some good funds.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
Activity: 363
I know a few people involved in arbitration on the stock exchanges. So they all say that it is more profitable to trade in a worthwhile market or in a market that has a slight drop. Is it true?
Yes, it is true but it won't happen all the time. There will only be few instances that the prices from different exchanges differ from each other significantly. So, it would be beneficial if you were aware on that moment. The worst thing to happen is that when you are too late to successfully transfer your fund to another exchange because of network traffic.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Activity: 602
Trading is a really good way to increase the number of your coins during bear market. Traders can make short term gains with daily trading but you have to be a very experienced trader to make profit under these bearish market conditions.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
i always thought the other wise until i see with my bare eyes how i close friend of mine made almost 50 dollars daily on just one coin but to be honest you need to be good in trading you should now how to read charts in order to lose because the risk is high to be honest.
Trading is so risky but if you what you are doing, then you are good. 50 dollars daily is achievable but i think it would not be daily i think with this kind of market where everything is going down. The important thing in trading is you got to be very patient and remember that being a millionaire in just days in trading crypto is a myth.
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
I know a few people involved in arbitration on the stock exchanges. So they all say that it is more profitable to trade in a worthwhile market or in a market that has a slight drop. Is it true?
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
i always thought the other wise until i see with my bare eyes how i close friend of mine made almost 50 dollars daily on just one coin but to be honest you need to be good in trading you should now how to read charts in order to lose because the risk is high to be honest.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
This is also the key to reducing your deposit if you do not have enough skills. Trading in any market is hard work, especially in a falling one. You should follow the market 24/7, only in this case you have a chance.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I agree. There is no other efficient way of increasing the portfolio than trading especially on the bear market.  Relying on bounties is not that productive anymore because of the number of scam ICO's that has happened. There won't be a problem if all of the bounties were legit but its the opposite way around. Trading could be the answer on the drought. However, if you have limited capital, it could be very hard to start but when you get the hang of it, its very productive.
Activity: 210
Of course I agree that trading is better in the bear market, of course it is still worth selling at the best time when there is a rapid growth in the future not to panic and not to remain in the red , and of course you need to learn new trading indicators !
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
You can trade in any market, but it is better to open deals according to the trend. And he is bullish, even now and drawdowns. I prefer to hold positions.
The main thing is to believe in the best. Learn to candle analysis. You can make a deposit of 10% per year, and the market will give another 1000%
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Entering trading world indeed need a lot of source of information, and also a never ending learn.
Cause even a slight news can cause the crypto trading to turn over instantly, so information is the key to crypto trading.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Indeed, we need to keep on moving every time. Cause if we don't do that and just wait for the market to be better without anyone including us doing something, I believe nothing will happen if everyone is stop doing thing and just wait for miracle.
yeah on the bear market, doing a shorting is a best way to do if you still want to trade with that kind of situation. Entry the market and leave it (hold) will likely make another lose on your portfolio since you don't know where is the last dip before it changed the trend
holding lossing any opporunity to add our coins stock.in short term we could take advantages from daily movement.buy and sell several times could make our coins amount increase alot.but we have to be master in technical analisys.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
Indeed, we need to keep on moving every time. Cause if we don't do that and just wait for the market to be better without anyone including us doing something, I believe nothing will happen if everyone is stop doing thing and just wait for miracle.
yeah on the bear market, doing a shorting is a best way to do if you still want to trade with that kind of situation. Entry the market and leave it (hold) will likely make another lose on your portfolio since you don't know where is the last dip before it changed the trend
Activity: 154
I am an ardent opponent of trading because because of it a lot of money is lost in a cryptocurrency market
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
Trading is helping to increase the number of your coins during the bear market, but it coin decrease like x 10
you have to be a very good trader to offset that. In those market conditions it is wise to short your coins as well.
Pages:
Jump to: