Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is unpredictable job. - page 20. (Read 235951 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 04:22:12 AM
I couldnt disagree a trader must have a trading system,money and a good mindset,most of the new traders are lacking with these factors thats why they couldnt achieve success.

a trading system is good because it could take away the emotional side of trading. a cool trader who is just following his trading system strictly without emotions is better and stress-free compared to a trader that have no system at all and just randomly trades at will.
We should be wise and always follow the system we are using, if the system is not working anymore then we have to improve it.
It's a long term journey, you keep improving your strategy as the trend does not always happen all the time, the market is changing so as a trader
you should know how to change for improvement.
In some cases, this statement that trading is an unpredictable job holds true. However, there are certain situations when you can’t say this thing that this statement holds true.

Most of time, it is your skillset and experience which helps you in making wise decisions and that too at tough times. You need to study a lot in order to make some handsome amount of profit by doing trading.
I am a trader and I can say that trading is really unpredictable job because we can't predict when will be the next pump or dump. There are many people who loses theur money in trading because they are panicking and their knowledge is insufficient.
but i think that pump or dump are depending on some news or signals ? Or something? Or naturally it got dumped or pumped ?
Activity: 453
Merit: 104
January 17, 2018, 03:44:43 AM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

Patience is also important, I don't like to be day trader, I prefer like to buy coin for long term investment. We must find what is the good thing about the coin which we want to buy. We should now about who is it's developer and what is in the road map. Trading only unpredictable for day trader.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
January 17, 2018, 03:15:53 AM
Absolutely, its very hard to become a successful trader because you will need a lot of patience, courage and time but its worth when you achieve what you wanted its very heart fulfilling. A big funds is a must so you cannot force quit when you lose due to unpredictable movements and instinct mistakes.
This is very certain whether you do business in any market, there are always changes and changes that you can not anticipate. Sometimes the crytocurrency market is far more risky than other traditional markets because it is new and has grown a lot but compared to other markets, its value is very small, so it is easy is dominated by market volatility and speculation.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
January 17, 2018, 03:03:16 AM
I couldnt disagree a trader must have a trading system,money and a good mindset,most of the new traders are lacking with these factors thats why they couldnt achieve success.

a trading system is good because it could take away the emotional side of trading. a cool trader who is just following his trading system strictly without emotions is better and stress-free compared to a trader that have no system at all and just randomly trades at will.
We should be wise and always follow the system we are using, if the system is not working anymore then we have to improve it.
It's a long term journey, you keep improving your strategy as the trend does not always happen all the time, the market is changing so as a trader
In some cases, this statement that trading is an unpredictable job holds true. However, there are certain situations when you can’t say this thing that this statement holds true.

Most of time, it is your skillset and experience which helps you in making wise decisions and that too at tough times. You need to study a lot in order to make some handsome amount of profit by doing trading.
I am a trader and I can say that trading is really unpredictable job because we can't predict when will be the next pump or dump. There are many people who loses theur money in trading because they are panicking and their knowledge is insufficient.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
January 17, 2018, 02:20:05 AM
Yes trading is unpredictable, exciting and risky job if you are not doing research from where you invest you may loss all you savings and investment but if you know what you are doing in trading you may earn plenty of money
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
January 17, 2018, 02:09:51 AM
Well, if trading was predictable, anyone here would be billionaire!
But trading is not gambling, and it's not random: with good analysis, you can make good choices in the majority of the situations.
Trading is not completely predictable, it can be predicted to some extent over which it is out of our hands. As mentioned trading is not same as gambling which is the real fact. Most users have a misunderstanding about the same, because of the earning that it provided to users who select the buying of assets on a random pick.
Yes it’s true that trading is unpredictable job because in trade some time you will earn too much and some time you will earn less but trade is best of the best then any other income it also don’t need extra time to give and you can continue with your education and also with your day job because I’m doing online trade from a long time and it never disturbed my life its helping me in my education as well because its income is good then any other.

It's not unpredictable, it's predictable but this is not valid every time you trade. Trading is full of dilemma and uncertainities. Then it looks unpredictable to you. By doin a good price analysis, you can understand the market trends etc.

There is really nothing much to worry about with trading cryptocurrencies because as long as you are in a promising coin, you will always gonna win based on the overall charts of all the coins where there will be times that it will be pumped up.

So when you are at profit, sale and when you are not yet at profit, hold and eventually it will be filled up your sell position.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
January 14, 2018, 12:14:21 PM
But trading is not gambling, and it's not random: with good analysis, you can make good choices in the majority of the situations.
Trading is not completely predictable, it can be predicted to some extent over which it is out of our hands. As mentioned trading is not same as gambling which is the real fact. Most users have a misunderstanding about the same, because of the earning that it provided to users who select the buying of assets on a random pick.
Yes it’s true that trading is unpredictable job because in trade some time you will earn too much and some time you will earn less but trade is best of the best then any other income it also don’t need extra time to give and you can continue with your education and also with your day job because I’m doing online trade from a long time and it never disturbed my life its helping me in my education as well because its income is good then any other.

It's not unpredictable, it's predictable but this is not valid every time you trade. Trading is full of dilemma and uncertainities. Then it looks unpredictable to you. By doin a good price analysis, you can understand the market trends etc.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 14, 2018, 12:08:59 PM
Absolutely, its very hard to become a successful trader because you will need a lot of patience, courage and time but its worth when you achieve what you wanted its very heart fulfilling. A big funds is a must so you cannot force quit when you lose due to unpredictable movements and instinct mistakes.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 11:50:24 AM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

yeah somehow unpredictable but if you're one of the whales , then whales can manipulate the price if they want to. Especially if they have the money to spare to promote or FUD a certain coin in mainstream media like unilad who's full of B.S at the moment , prasing and raising awareness for ripple then suddenly back track about it. Also you can pay the like of mcafee to mention a certain coin which u invested heavily to pump it , so you dump your coins. Also, if you're satoshi nakamoto you can crash bitcoin atm kiddin"
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
January 14, 2018, 10:11:21 AM
Trading becomes less an unpredictable job when you trade bitcon....Bitcoin has become more and more stable in recent years, while on the opposite the global economy has shown signs of constant instability. This stability allowed it to gain the confidence of the financial markets. In addition, historically, stable periods are always followed by periods of increase, suggesting that the value of Bitcoin should increase in the coming months and that this is an interesting investment in portfolio diversification

you are good at your opinion mate that when the price is going stable, it will most likely be going to go up and it gives relief to all of us especially to people that are really afraid when bitcoins are going down its price from time to time. Volatility of price is healthy for traders and the more traders going in accompanied by big investors and ordinary holders, the more the price of bitcoin should eventually will going up as well.
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
January 14, 2018, 04:14:38 AM
Trading becomes less an unpredictable job when you trade bitcon....Bitcoin has become more and more stable in recent years, while on the opposite the global economy has shown signs of constant instability. This stability allowed it to gain the confidence of the financial markets. In addition, historically, stable periods are always followed by periods of increase, suggesting that the value of Bitcoin should increase in the coming months and that this is an interesting investment in portfolio diversification
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 04:13:47 AM
Trading is all about knowing the analysis and forecasting the market. If you have this art you can easily make the money if market goes up or even if it goes down. Else its a very risky job because you can easily lose out money as you may buy high and prices falls and if it does not rise much you end up making loses for yourself and for client.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
January 14, 2018, 04:03:55 AM
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
January 13, 2018, 10:43:55 AM
Yes, but it's the only job that can make you rich!
If you don't like the risk, take a normal 9 to 5 job!
Trading isn't the only way to make you rich. There are a lot of jobs out there which can make you become rich too.
More importantly, you really need to control your emotion and greed when you trade.
To get rich only trading, a person first will need a good starting capital. The emotions will be equivalent to the amount risked, so it's better to be careful with fear, hope and greed.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 605
January 13, 2018, 09:23:01 AM

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
January 13, 2018, 08:58:17 AM
Trading isn't the only way to make you rich. There are a lot of jobs out there which can make you become rich too.
More importantly, you really need to control your emotion and greed when you trade.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 08:35:28 AM
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 03:17:24 AM
it will give u profits.. but not all thing that u do and give u profit can be called a job.. really it is unpredictable, that's why most of the greed was left on top..
Activity: 659
Merit: 250
January 13, 2018, 02:29:03 AM
yes, trading is unpredictable job, because everything is changing everyday and we dont know what will happen. besides some strategy about money, emotions...pray for luck

I don’t really treat trading as a job because for me it’s more of business. And in business, we observe the macro economic factors that affect our businesses which is very unpredictable. Partly, we can based our decisions in our experiences and observations but mostly, trading variable changes.
Activity: 230
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 06:37:15 AM
Pages:
Jump to: