Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is unpredictable job. - page 19. (Read 235951 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
January 17, 2018, 10:02:27 AM
It will always be unpredictable if you aren't the one with the most trading skillful and can push the market down or up.

The only thing you can do is to study the outcome. Sometimes you will be right and sometimes you will be wrong.

I have predicted the price many times and have been correct, with evidence in form of forum posts.

But that's all about reading, at that time I was following the patterns and the purchasing power as well as the selling power.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
January 17, 2018, 09:49:53 AM
without skill, trading is nothing. you must be loss all your money if you dont have knowledge about trading. maybe trading is unpredictable, but something that have circulation have pattern, habit, statistic, and you can use to evaluate in some week or month bitcoin price will grow or down
You can predict it if you know how to make a chart or candles readinh however its just a prediction it might be right or wrong but still you have skills that will help you knowing when to buy or what is the possible thing to happen.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
January 17, 2018, 09:15:28 AM
without skill, trading is nothing. you must be loss all your money if you dont have knowledge about trading. maybe trading is unpredictable, but something that have circulation have pattern, habit, statistic, and you can use to evaluate in some week or month bitcoin price will grow or down
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 09:04:14 AM
I totally Agreed to your opinions on trading specially on emotions this is my weakness on my self. But like you have said this is the complete package when doing trading. i think a timing is also needed to avoid the risk of loosing money.
W12 – Blockchain protocol
January 17, 2018, 08:39:52 AM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

You have a point. Trading is a very risky thing to deal with. It is just like gambling your money, effort and time. But if you will just go with the timing, you will make money.
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
January 17, 2018, 08:32:26 AM
unless you have a lot of cash and can afford to live without working, otherwise trading can not be a main activity, the proof in recent days

Yeah! trading needs a lot of time. You need to have more time on it in analyzing on some graph and reading those candles and making you strategy on it. If you don't have that much time to focus on that, maybe you can just buy some coin and just hold it for long term.
Activity: 20
Merit: 2
January 17, 2018, 08:29:05 AM
Yes mate, it is unpredictable but those chart and reading schemes helps us in trading. That was proven and tested method. Try also make some research on that coin if what will be the next price, friends can help also by getting some suggestions to them
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 08:27:39 AM
unless you have a lot of cash and can afford to live without working, otherwise trading can not be a main activity, the proof in recent days
Activity: 461
Merit: 101
January 17, 2018, 08:14:19 AM
yes, trading is unpredicable job. therefore, before choosing anycoins, I always research and set an own strategy for them. Besides, i try to read news frequently to hunt new information which can help you give the right decision
Yes trading is totally an unpredictable job, and I guess even in the real businesses out there right, trading is constantly the unpredictable job but many of us are willing to take risks for the seek of getting a good profit and hoping and aiming for a good fortune. And everyone of us are doing bests to make an effective strategies for this.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 08:05:02 AM
probably trading is unpredictable job. you have to gather information on which of the coins will increase its price listening on other's suggestion might help you to decide which coin you will buy. if trading is predictable, all of the traders are now wealthy
Activity: 90
January 17, 2018, 08:02:35 AM
Market volatility could give anyone an opportunity, and trading is not for everyone, although anyone can make quick trades on the Internet. There is always a risk in a transaction. Someone will make money and someone will lose money. That's the deal!
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
January 17, 2018, 07:22:24 AM
yes, trading is unpredicable job. therefore, before choosing anycoins, I always research and set an own strategy for them. Besides, i try to read news frequently to hunt new information which can help you give the right decision
right move mate reading news here in forum is one good way for us to have constant idea about the coins in circulation on whos the right one to choose for trading.although for me if ever i had choose the wrong coin that time it will turn as my long term coin so i will not lose any about my trading habit
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
January 17, 2018, 06:39:54 AM
Trading is a method of trading and trading coin online, trading also can not be predicted with the origin, many of the people who joined the trading that suffered losses, there is also a profit even, this trading includes online coin business that can not be predicted, because coin coin on the market in minutes can change.
Activity: 196
January 17, 2018, 06:17:19 AM
Yes Trading is unpredictable job because the currencies are changing with time and it is very important for the trader to be sharp minded. the traders should keep an eye on the crypto market every time there are so many coins which are introducing with time and their demand and their supple will measure the market value of this new ICOs.
Activity: 231
January 17, 2018, 06:11:42 AM
Yes trading is a job that can not be predicted, even often the predictions that we do wrong and very different, therefore the main capital for trading is patience and thoroughness so we do not lose.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
January 17, 2018, 05:36:04 AM
Well, if trading was predictable, anyone here would be billionaire!
But trading is not gambling, and it's not random: with good analysis, you can make good choices in the majority of the situations.
Trading is not completely predictable, it can be predicted to some extent over which it is out of our hands. As mentioned trading is not same as gambling which is the real fact. Most users have a misunderstanding about the same, because of the earning that it provided to users who select the buying of assets on a random pick.
Trading is a bit predictable because the price of the coins that can be studied at the candlestick chart will be the place where we can make some technical analysis and that technical analysis will help us to make some prediction and to make a conclusion that we can use to determine if the price or movement is going up or down.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
January 17, 2018, 05:27:55 AM
Trading on its own is a very risky business and you need to have a calm and collective mind, be confident in your trading picks and also have enough money to live on and only trade what you are ready to lose so that you and your family are not suffering. So once you sort your daily living out, then put aside the capital you feel comfortable to trade with and start your trading career, whether be it full time or part time.
Activity: 148
January 17, 2018, 05:27:00 AM
Definitely it is unpredictable but it always pays if we control our emotions properly. Another thing which matters is the holding capacity. If we have sufficient money to invest, we can earn more. We should just take calculative risk
Merit: 36
January 17, 2018, 05:23:35 AM
well, yes. but i can't get your point here.
these are all obvious things that you need in trading. and everybody who has make a single trade or even have watched a market history knows that this is a hard job but not completely unpredictable.

if it was totally unpredictable then all these traders who are earning a living would be considered gamblers and they could never make any money. they are predicting the market so that to earn money.

I agree. I think it is part predictable and part unpredictable. It is predictable in the sense that you can follow market trends and movements that would suggest how an asset would play out in the trading block. However, given that we are talking about cryptocurrency, I would say that it is unpredictable due to the volatile nature of cryptocurrencies; as much as you would like to study it, there are always some changes that could happen on such short notice or even in a glance, which most people can't foresee and avoid. Therefore, since you have that expectation, you have to have a lot of contingencies to safeguard your assets.
Activity: 201
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
January 17, 2018, 05:07:15 AM
Pages:
Jump to: