Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is unpredictable job. - page 46. (Read 235951 times)

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
October 27, 2017, 06:20:42 PM
that's true, wherever you trade it all can not be predicted, because in the trade loss and profit the usual thing. let alone this is the digital world, which must be very much your competitors to trade, which is required in trade is the experience and intelligence of a person.
Dare to bear the risks that must be faced will be the main capital in trading, it helps if we can monitor the price of coins that we will trade on the market first, whether the type of coin that we will trade will increase the price or vice versa so that at least can minimize losses later.
Yeah, no one can guarantees its profitable in the market. Trading is a job always unstable. Sometimes, you can have many opportunities to get profits easily but you also have troubles or losses when trading. That is a normal thing for any trader, important, you need to be ready all losses.
yes, and time is the main problem in this regard. sometimes we take a moment when the price of the coin that we hold reaches the highest price, and after that the price drops at a low price. trading is really very difficult to guess.
It takes patience and hard work to be able to gain more profit when in trading. Due to it's unpredictable price changes because of it's volatility in the market. Some traders are not into of short-time trading rather they invest it for a long-term. Yet these two has different requirements for investing, and you might want to try it but the shorter you trade the bigger the risk that you'll win or lose immediately. Rather than in long-term investing, the longer the time you invest the higher the chance you'll get a bigger profit but you will need a bigger capital too for this.
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
snack of all trades
October 27, 2017, 03:44:22 PM
Yes, I totally agree with you. Trading is unpredictable. But we can trade base on trend. To know the trend, we need knowledge, experience, intelligent and lucky! All these things will make you succeed. 
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
October 27, 2017, 01:57:01 PM
What I do is not trading on red days. When I see the red wall, I just close all exchanges and enjoy life. It's enough for me that I am on BTC train.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
October 27, 2017, 01:21:14 PM
that's true, wherever you trade it all can not be predicted, because in the trade loss and profit the usual thing. let alone this is the digital world, which must be very much your competitors to trade, which is required in trade is the experience and intelligence of a person.
Dare to bear the risks that must be faced will be the main capital in trading, it helps if we can monitor the price of coins that we will trade on the market first, whether the type of coin that we will trade will increase the price or vice versa so that at least can minimize losses later.
Yeah, no one can guarantees its profitable in the market. Trading is a job always unstable. Sometimes, you can have many opportunities to get profits easily but you also have troubles or losses when trading. That is a normal thing for any trader, important, you need to be ready all losses.
yes, and time is the main problem in this regard. sometimes we take a moment when the price of the coin that we hold reaches the highest price, and after that the price drops at a low price. trading is really very difficult to guess.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
October 27, 2017, 01:13:42 PM
Activity: 308
October 27, 2017, 11:19:58 AM
Trading is an unpredictable job and that is true because you cannot predict if you are going to make money or not. Trading needs a lot of data and information for you to be able to make a good guess in the future movement of the market and make money because if you don't have an information then you will not make a good guess and it will often lead to a loss.
- Of course, trading is an unpredictable job because there are so many factors around that affect the trading market, such as luck, the need of buying and selling, these are random factors, we can not control, that makes us unable to know the situation happens next and can not make the most accurate decision
- We can only rely on information, data and technical analysis to make predictions, and want to predict more accurately, we need to accumulate more experience and knowledge, should not let emotions interfere with our predictions. Anything can also occur in trading, so we always need to plan and calculate carefully when we want to make the decision final
Activity: 378
October 27, 2017, 09:53:53 AM
Trading is an unpredictable job and that is true because you cannot predict if you are going to make money or not. Trading needs a lot of data and information for you to be able to make a good guess in the future movement of the market and make money because if you don't have an information then you will not make a good guess and it will often lead to a loss.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
October 27, 2017, 08:40:18 AM
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 27, 2017, 08:28:08 AM
trading is a job that can not be predicted so I think if you want to wrestle in the field of trade you have to do is you should be able to set the time so you can focus on trading. Trading is a type of activity that has a high enough level of risk if you are wrong in taking action in trading of course this will make you lose your mistake. Usually a mistake that traders often do is when they can not control the emotions in him so it can cause panic this can trigger you in making mistakes in trading activities and of course this will be very detrimental to the traders themselves.
Activity: 63
October 27, 2017, 07:21:49 AM
For me, there are two important things - hype and technology. At this moment when community is still having lack of knowledge in crypto, hype became my primal tool to determine where to invest. Offc, i won't invest in frauds and bad technology coins but a I earned some money on bad coins just because of a hype.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
October 27, 2017, 07:18:44 AM
I used to think that trading was predictable a long time ago, but indeed the trading forecast is vaguely uncertain. You need to protect your money with this sepebile.
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
October 27, 2017, 06:55:08 AM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

You've said it all bro. Everyone only tries to create their own crystal ball. Crypto trading can be extremely risky especially with the big monies pumping and dumping all over the place nowadays
Activity: 773
Merit: 101
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
October 27, 2017, 06:02:30 AM
Activity: 160
Merit: 14
October 27, 2017, 05:45:38 AM
There is no doubt that trading is unpredictable. Trading need more attention other wise we are not able to track down the rates if we missed the track means we lost our investment and we don't know when we will get the chance. So it is unpredictable and we have to be more careful and give more attention to avoid any losses.
Activity: 463
October 27, 2017, 02:45:03 AM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Tell me your opinions?

Agreed. Trading is really a risky business as supposed to doing other means like campaigns because it mixes with how you as a person would judge the market, and you would also have to have enough experience to gauge things as accurate as possible. The market, although it's not predictable, has a system and trend that you can base onto on whatever trade you want to venture it. It's a high-risk-high-reward type of gaining bitcoins.

As long as you get comfortable dealing with the market and you have enough skills in trading cryptocurrencies, you are actually good to go. But I agree, trading cryptocurrencies are really not for everyone - it requires a lot of discipline, planning, executing, and a bunch of patience.
Of course because trading is so risky and not everyone are willing to take the risk, it's like gambling but requires skills in order to be profitable
and if you are not interested to put your passion with trading you'll not going to have a long term success.

it really takes a lot of courage, dedication, and patience. Trading is not just a game it is a profession and when we say that it is a profession, we all know that it takes a lot of actions and dedication in order to survive and win. Example is when you want to become a doctor, there is no way you can reach that if you will not dedicate a good portion of your time studying.
At least, you need to spend 5-10 years to become a good doctor. In my country, this job is a job that requires students to spend the most time. So, trading is also a job, you can not succeed if you do not spend your time and lose your money when you trading. The experience while you are trading will help you improve more your skills and have good profits.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
October 27, 2017, 02:19:21 AM
For me this is true. Trading is really unpredictable in some ways. Many traders are somehow having a hard time when the market is somewhat unstable. And that makes it so unpredictable. But some trader are just relying on news and such so that their coin will pump. This is why in trading TA is reliable but sometimes not becuase of the instability of the market.
Unpredictable for those people who don't have knowledge enough.
So yeaa they just make a random prediction and the result they feel trading is so hard annd unpredictable most of the times.
Learn more about how to read the charts and another technical strategy to reach the goal making trading predictable just like an expert.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
October 27, 2017, 01:29:19 AM
Yes you're right. Trading is a unpredictable job but to avoid losing it in trading you need to study your coins carefully, if you  it is unpredictable you need fundamental analysis in your trading coin. If you are losing money, simply hold the coin because you know that there is a future because you have studied the fundamentals well.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
October 26, 2017, 11:47:18 PM
Experience is been regarded as the best teacher in dealing with unpredictable job like trading. As for the beginner, they to learn the job by hard way and short cut is not available. When you decide to join the risky and unpredictable trading, you must also prepare yourself to any kind of risks that you may encounter. But trading, while it is risky can also reward you with a lot of money in an unpredictable ways. 
Activity: 81
October 26, 2017, 11:15:06 PM
Tell me your opinions?

Agreed. Trading is really a risky business as supposed to doing other means like campaigns because it mixes with how you as a person would judge the market, and you would also have to have enough experience to gauge things as accurate as possible. The market, although it's not predictable, has a system and trend that you can base onto on whatever trade you want to venture it. It's a high-risk-high-reward type of gaining bitcoins.

As long as you get comfortable dealing with the market and you have enough skills in trading cryptocurrencies, you are actually good to go. But I agree, trading cryptocurrencies are really not for everyone - it requires a lot of discipline, planning, executing, and a bunch of patience.
Of course because trading is so risky and not everyone are willing to take the risk, it's like gambling but requires skills in order to be profitable
and if you are not interested to put your passion with trading you'll not going to have a long term success.
Before I was really eager to trade I thought its just easy as 1 2 3 but then when I started doing it I realize that trading is not an easy job it requires time and study and you need to have the skills which I know that I don't have no matter how try to study it I find it really hard so slow down and switch into investing coins.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
October 26, 2017, 10:28:35 PM
For me this is true. Trading is really unpredictable in some ways. Many traders are somehow having a hard time when the market is somewhat unstable. And that makes it so unpredictable. But some trader are just relying on news and such so that their coin will pump. This is why in trading TA is reliable but sometimes not becuase of the instability of the market.
Pages:
Jump to: