Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is unpredictable job. - page 47. (Read 235951 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 121
October 26, 2017, 09:53:50 PM
Between trading and holding, holding will always win out and that's the only way anyone makes substantial gains

Yes. I agree. Maybe the best option is choosing some coin with great tech/team and hold it long time.

This may happen. But I think it's a long time to happen and if this happens we're probably already adults. Before this happens I think it is necessary to fully adopt the crypto that is used in simple transactions such as buying groceries, shopping. And in other words it's easy for everyone to use.
LOL Grin. As your said, are you still young and others are also young like you? Nope, if you are young, it does not mean others are also young. And beside, Bitcoin can not use for daily while it can not give us a system confirm fast more.
It's hard to define the fluctuation of all crypto in digital currency, besides if you can't monitor the movement of all coins you can't predict if it is raising up of fall down. Honestly I just want to joined in trading sites, however due to lacked of capital I can't continue it.
Therefore crypto currency movement was really unpredictable due to some problem encountered by the digital industry, but it was manageable by the management of crypto currency society.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
October 26, 2017, 07:50:37 PM
No matter how much you pride yourself on control trading, will get rid of it. I am talking from personal experience here, I remember very well when I was trading and I couldn't even sleep at night. At 2 am in the morning I used to woke up and to check my positions in trading. That's how obsessed with trading I was... I have since changed my ways and learned to "forget I own it." I want to tell anyone to stop trading as you will never come on top of that no matter how skillful you are. Ask yourself a simple question , if trading was so profitable for the traders would there be so many trading houses and websites out there ? I don't think so. Trading truly is unpredictable.

Good luck and stay safe!  Tongue
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
October 26, 2017, 07:15:55 PM
Your opinion is right. I would like to add 2 conditions you have not mentioned. Those are knowledge (you must have some basic knowledge about trading) and researching (you have to undertrand what you trade?).
It is crystal clear that trading is a profession that needs a lot of research and good analysis of market. You need to have maximum knowledge about your coins and significant information about other coins in the market. You should be able to understand which coin is better option for buying and at what time and for this purpose a lot of research is required. Trading is hectic as compared to holding coins.
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
October 24, 2017, 03:48:22 PM
Between trading and holding, holding will always win out and that's the only way anyone makes substantial gains

Yes. I agree. Maybe the best option is choosing some coin with great tech/team and hold it long time.

This may happen. But I think it's a long time to happen and if this happens we're probably already adults. Before this happens I think it is necessary to fully adopt the crypto that is used in simple transactions such as buying groceries, shopping. And in other words it's easy for everyone to use.
LOL Grin. As your said, are you still young and others are also young like you? Nope, if you are young, it does not mean others are also young. And beside, Bitcoin can not use for daily while it can not give us a system confirm fast more.
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
October 24, 2017, 12:50:31 PM
Your opinion is right. I would like to add 2 conditions you have not mentioned. Those are knowledge (you must have some basic knowledge about trading) and researching (you have to undertrand what you trade?).
Activity: 396
Merit: 104
October 24, 2017, 11:04:14 AM

Activity: 396
October 24, 2017, 10:59:59 AM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

I think yes because it's hard to really guess the trend of the market. Especially when altcoins collide without any reason. Or the Bitcoins are suddenly rising and falling. The most you need here is the timing. Timing, to buy down and sell high. In order to earn more money bitcoins. Because when it comes to investing, you are sure to be successful in trading and the money is easy to earn. Like my friend almost every day profit in trading
Activity: 434
October 24, 2017, 10:05:50 AM
I agree that trading is an unpredictable job, because I often mistakenly predict the price, when the price I think will go up and I hold my coins, the price actually goes down and when I sell my coins the price goes up, sometimes i felt emotion because I often suffered losses because of this unpredictable job and indeed required methods, management and emotional control in trading to avoid loss
Activity: 588
October 24, 2017, 10:00:39 AM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Tell me your opinions?

Yes l agree that its not unpredictable job because in trading you might profit if your trade succeed and you lose if you failed to get a profit.You have to get ready  of yourself to gain or to lose profit.Although we need to learn how to trade but as a beginner you will learn a lesson to your failuire for the next time it will never happen to you again.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
October 24, 2017, 06:50:45 AM
Tell me your opinions?

All this three system,method,money,mind is part of trading policy.in trading always we understand that everything has a risk,we already know that the market  is unpredictable sometimes the statistic data of bitcoins going to high and low, so the trading will be affected,and to prevent this kind of loss we must follow the basic fundamental analysis,and must be vigilant in terms  of trading strategy.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
October 24, 2017, 05:01:41 AM
There are too many black swan events and the market is manipulated by very few rich people
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
October 24, 2017, 12:22:05 AM
Tell me your opinions?

Agreed. Trading is really a risky business as supposed to doing other means like campaigns because it mixes with how you as a person would judge the market, and you would also have to have enough experience to gauge things as accurate as possible. The market, although it's not predictable, has a system and trend that you can base onto on whatever trade you want to venture it. It's a high-risk-high-reward type of gaining bitcoins.

As long as you get comfortable dealing with the market and you have enough skills in trading cryptocurrencies, you are actually good to go. But I agree, trading cryptocurrencies are really not for everyone - it requires a lot of discipline, planning, executing, and a bunch of patience.
Of course because trading is so risky and not everyone are willing to take the risk, it's like gambling but requires skills in order to be profitable
and if you are not interested to put your passion with trading you'll not going to have a long term success.

it really takes a lot of courage, dedication, and patience. Trading is not just a game it is a profession and when we say that it is a profession, we all know that it takes a lot of actions and dedication in order to survive and win. Example is when you want to become a doctor, there is no way you can reach that if you will not dedicate a good portion of your time studying.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
October 23, 2017, 11:48:20 PM
Tell me your opinions?

Agreed. Trading is really a risky business as supposed to doing other means like campaigns because it mixes with how you as a person would judge the market, and you would also have to have enough experience to gauge things as accurate as possible. The market, although it's not predictable, has a system and trend that you can base onto on whatever trade you want to venture it. It's a high-risk-high-reward type of gaining bitcoins.

As long as you get comfortable dealing with the market and you have enough skills in trading cryptocurrencies, you are actually good to go. But I agree, trading cryptocurrencies are really not for everyone - it requires a lot of discipline, planning, executing, and a bunch of patience.
Of course because trading is so risky and not everyone are willing to take the risk, it's like gambling but requires skills in order to be profitable
and if you are not interested to put your passion with trading you'll not going to have a long term success.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
October 23, 2017, 11:12:58 PM
Tell me your opinions?

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
October 23, 2017, 05:30:45 PM
very well, yes! trading is very risky no one knows if you are in good or in bad. you have to be aware on what will happen soon. trading is gambling that allows you to be a person who want a good profit but not at all. just trade what you want to lose.

Never mislead trading with gambling.They are different terms. Trading has a lot of features and can make you rich person if you know what you are doing.Gambler are looking for easy money but only experinced punters get good profit.Trading requires experience and skills to understand correlations between markets with charts.
yes it is and according to all the experience and knowledge we cannot deny the fact that trading is a unpredictable job. we just have to have precision in the account for the price of coin. when those prices rise and when prices declined coin. we cannot predict the future of any coin. we just predict its future by seeing its potential or its previous performance and what happen to its future exactly no one can predict.
We just can use technical analysic to check the history chart price and calcalate the average of every cycle. Because in the market, any cycle has a scenario. Therefore, with some tools from technical analysic, it can helps you know the next move of the market because the whale (the mover) can repeat some scenarios. But remember, it is only predictive.
Activity: 252
“Blockchain Connection Framework”
October 23, 2017, 04:21:35 PM
Tell me your opinions?

Activity: 115
October 23, 2017, 04:18:52 PM

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
October 23, 2017, 03:58:41 PM
This is why I say, trading is actually gambling. You cant predict a coin's future by just seeing its team or the value. Lots of factors comes into the picture when you say unpredictable.

Yes, trading can be a gamble too. But, you are only gambling in trading if you really don't know what you are doing and you just trade anything at random hoping that you will earn big. However, if you trade out of careful research and bankroll management, you will have more chances of having winning trades versus losing trades.

Yeah trading is very unpredictable and very risky.
There are people who would start at trading without knowing the basic things about trading. They are so eager to earn that they often forgot how risky it is.  They even missed out on things that can be very important to understand how trading works.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 790
October 23, 2017, 12:55:28 PM
This is why I say, trading is actually gambling. You cant predict a coin's future by just seeing its team or the value. Lots of factors comes into the picture when you say unpredictable.

True. This applies especially to cryptocurrencies. We have to keep in mind that these are highly volatile investments. Not only that, these are risky investments particularly because they do not have regulation. You can wake up with all the richness in the world in the same way you can wake up with absolutely nothing. And because it is intangible, it can be gone in an instant leaving you no vested right to claim against authorities. It is actually investing at your own risk. So, we better be smart!
This is actually true and which i do believe too that it would somehow need luck for you to be come millionaire on this trading world and yes its indeed and unpredictable job after all since prices would really be volatile and as being said you would possibly wake up to be a millionaire or either a broke person if prices would go as planned or on opposite way this is why we should really be a risk taker and do ready on the risk on the first time we do invest.
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
October 23, 2017, 12:26:26 PM

True. This applies especially to cryptocurrencies. We have to keep in mind that these are highly volatile investments. Not only that, these are risky investments particularly because they do not have regulation. You can wake up with all the richness in the world in the same way you can wake up with absolutely nothing. And because it is intangible, it can be gone in an instant leaving you no vested right to claim against authorities. It is actually investing at your own risk. So, we better be smart!
Pages:
Jump to: