Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is unpredictable job. - page 50. (Read 235951 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 12, 2017, 02:27:33 AM
It's funny because traders should have predicted that trading is still unpredictable. Analysis will just help you to find bases if your coin is going up and down but there is still no assurance.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
October 12, 2017, 02:13:23 AM
 You can play trading while you work on real life as your side-income. The thing you can do when you trade patient and wait for increasing the price of coins. Just do trade and need to be patient and learn how to do when you loss to earn profit.

Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
October 12, 2017, 01:40:35 AM
this is so true because when i started trading for LRC, i bought it at .1 and now its .2 , almost doubled.
but for other investments, i got rekted so hard that i lost all the money that i earned from LRC..
see , it is just impossible to predict though i study and learn about their roadmap..
That's true but that is only part of your mistakes in trading and eventually you will make profit once you improve your strategy.
We are like having a continues education here when we are trading because the price reacts based on the market's news and speculation so we need to be fully updated.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
October 12, 2017, 01:38:03 AM
this is so true because when i started trading for LRC, i bought it at .1 and now its .2 , almost doubled.
but for other investments, i got rekted so hard that i lost all the money that i earned from LRC..
see , it is just impossible to predict though i study and learn about their roadmap..
Activity: 456
October 12, 2017, 01:30:29 AM
Trading is truly unpredictable that's why it needs experience and skills.
yeah maybe at first we commit stupid mistakes but by these mistakes we learn and make it through.
And no one can predict the right price like even a pro trader sometimes had mistakes so dontt be afraid to try and explore things.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
October 12, 2017, 01:19:44 AM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

Yes indeed trading is an unpredictable job, because you will never know when will be the right time. It is not like the other jobs where it has like a sequence, in this job there is no specific date when is the right time. So we really need a lot of patience in this thing in order to have a good profit. We need to be wise also and think deeply, do not decide that quick, think about the possible outcomes. Many of people lost their money because they are too greedy to have the money right away and it do not work that way.

Yeah bro usually when you think it is the right time it turns out to be the wrong time. lol

The best thing anyone can do is buy low and sell high. Easier said than done though. The problem is even when you think you are buying low, the price sometimes will crash and you are left bagholding. It sucks. And who knows for how long. You could be bagholding for years. Sometimes it is better just to stop-loss and move on.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
October 11, 2017, 10:23:50 PM
It is true that trading (almost) unpredictable.
I choose to use TA tech analysis to predict the price.
I use also other input such as USD or Gold price as consideration.
It is fun
Activity: 392
October 11, 2017, 09:42:02 PM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Tell me your opinions?

Yes indeed trading is an unpredictable job, because you will never know when will be the right time. It is not like the other jobs where it has like a sequence, in this job there is no specific date when is the right time. So we really need a lot of patience in this thing in order to have a good profit. We need to be wise also and think deeply, do not decide that quick, think about the possible outcomes. Many of people lost their money because they are too greedy to have the money right away and it do not work that way.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
October 11, 2017, 09:33:48 PM
Yes but it is getting a little bit more slowly right now, there is not enough volume in the markets and it is very quiet right now, it is difficult to sell and buy some altcoins quickly since there are more sellers than buyers at the moment, because everybody is moving their altcoins funds to bitcoin, to be prepared to the new fork.
but yes, it is very unpredictable.
Then you adjust, know the situation and you can make the right action to still benefit from it.
It's unpredictable but you have all the information you need if you want to to study, by making yourself aware of what is happening in the present situation you will make a move and will result to a successful trade. My technique is I am buying altcoins today because they are on sale and in short time they will rise again, I know because I have seen this many times.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
October 11, 2017, 09:25:06 PM
Trading anything like stocks, gold, etc are unpredictable.
BTC is like a bit above it

I agree that it is unpredictable.
It is just fun
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
October 11, 2017, 06:13:44 PM
In my opinion trading cryptocurrencies for newbies is more risky than gambling. It is high risk market and a lot of people is using this. For example they are spreading fud just to shake coins from unexerienced users. They are buying cheap coins and then sell.. dump&pump&dump action. Now it is very popular.
It was always done by some newbie main reason is just because they are new then they dont have any experience for what they gonna do so on this situation when they already knew what they gonna do now they are not doing the same scenario.

Well explained, but I would add that they do not repeat the same scenario because they have the knowledge.
In my experience I know that it is easy to earn with small amounts. The problem starts when we risk a large amount. If we risk the amounts we have previously earned it is a small problem. The big problem is when we want to risk large amounts of money to recuparate previously lost money. Then we don't think in natural way and many times our decisions are taken because of stress - usually that are wrong decisions.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
October 11, 2017, 06:02:08 PM
Yes but it is getting a little bit more slowly right now, there is not enough volume in the markets and it is very quiet right now, it is difficult to sell and buy some altcoins quickly since there are more sellers than buyers at the moment, because everybody is moving their altcoins funds to bitcoin, to be prepared to the new fork.
but yes, it is very unpredictable.
Activity: 364
October 11, 2017, 05:58:23 PM
In my opinion trading cryptocurrencies for newbies is more risky than gambling. It is high risk market and a lot of people is using this. For example they are spreading fud just to shake coins from unexerienced users. They are buying cheap coins and then sell.. dump&pump&dump action. Now it is very popular.
It was always done by some newbie main reason is just because they are new then they dont have any experience for what they gonna do so on this situation when they already knew what they gonna do now they are not doing the same scenario.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
October 11, 2017, 12:16:39 PM
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
October 11, 2017, 04:46:30 AM
Trading is not just about predicting what will be the value of the coin, it consist a skill and its not an easy job to be a trader you need to have a constant learning and experience to be become a good and professional trader. It will take years for you to master the craft of trading so i think traders are not just guessing at all.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
October 11, 2017, 02:55:45 AM
I think trading is a job that can still be predicted easily for those who have expert in reading graphics on the market. I often see the news of someone who is successful on trading and I conclude if trading is still predictable the most important we have to do well and decide everything with the right time.
Expertise and experience can only help you minimize losses and not make you always predict right all the time. So many experts lose money every day but they don't sweat it cause it is always little compared to the amount they gain. What we can always do is minimize losses and even if our predictions are not right, we get out quickly and look for another good time to get in.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
October 10, 2017, 07:04:21 AM
Yes trading is unpredictable and no one can be correct 100% all the time but with experience and proper knowledge you  can at least improve your winning trades average. If you have a loss in that trade it does not mean that you are a loser, Just imagine that  trading is like a business and all business have expenses to have their profit. Losing trade are your expenses. Also educating your self first on what trading is and how it's done is the most beneficial thing before you start trading.

Trading is not easy and we all know that the crypto market is all the time fluctuating so it is never easy to predict the future of the coin or at least the next move of the coin. It is little easy to predict long term future of coins but if you are involved in day trading; you will really face problem in doing trading with your coin. As you said, we should always be ready for losses in trading because it is a type of business.

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
October 10, 2017, 02:18:17 AM
Yes Trading is unpredictable job it can also called gamble we may never know when we are going to earn or to loose.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
October 09, 2017, 12:03:33 PM
Tell me your opinions?

And also the speed of thinking, the miscalculation for 10 moves forward, everything is like chess. In any work, you need to invest all your knowledge and strength, otherwise the return from this will be zero. Therefore, everything depends on you.

that is correct, everything depends on you and when you have some losing trades, there should be no one that you are going to blame because at the end of the day, it is you that will going to press that buy and sell button.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
October 09, 2017, 05:29:13 AM
As gambling, trading is unpredictable the same as gambling . So i think in someway we called gambling as unpredictable games so we can called trading as unpredictable jobs as well. So with unpredictable things you should prepare for some loss and get over it. Don't be fear from it, overcome it and be stronger . Don't let it break you down.
Trading sis unpredictable up to certain extent but this does not make sense at all of comparing trading with gambling.

Gambling is purely luck dependent game, you never know about the next move of the opponent  whereas in trading you can very much predict the dumps and pumps of the respective coin based on its history in the crypto market. Trading is no where similar to gambling.
Pages:
Jump to: