Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is unpredictable job. - page 58. (Read 235951 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
August 25, 2017, 01:24:36 PM
If you treat trade as entertainment, then really it will be unpredictable as a gamble. But if you analyze it well, you can predict your trade well enough to make a profit.
You shouldn't make trading as entertainment because it's involve with your money so if you do wrong action, you could lose partial of your money.
It's like a dumb people if someone trade them as entertainment, better to serious for every job you do.
yeah, I agree. If you treat trading as an entertainment, gambling is more suitable to you. trading requires many things and you need to learn to obtain them. As I traders, I have spent a lot of time on trading and I have to say that it is not as easy as you think
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
August 25, 2017, 01:18:20 PM
If you treat trade as entertainment, then really it will be unpredictable as a gamble. But if you analyze it well, you can predict your trade well enough to make a profit.
You shouldn't make trading as entertainment because it's involve with your money so if you do wrong action, you could lose partial of your money.
It's like a dumb people if someone trade them as entertainment, better to serious for every job you do.

Being trader is better than investor since trading usually make quick profit but the risk is same as when you're gambling
Of course bitcoin trading is far more unpredictable job compare when you're trade on wall street since they provide legal information to predict next term
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
August 25, 2017, 01:11:23 PM
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
August 25, 2017, 12:56:24 PM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

Based on what I experience, most of crypto price is moved by news & updates..80% of time fundamentals play a bigger role..only 20% of technical analysis are needed..so if we want to have a better result, we should base more on fundamentals - news - catalyst..
and by the way, the simpler the technical analysis you have, the better result you will have..simple triangles, penant, breakout, flags will give more accurate reading..

and patience is still a virtue so keep your patience along with your simple analysis.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
August 25, 2017, 12:52:38 PM
Well, never put your eggs in a single basket is always the idea. And it's generally a good idea to trade large market cap coins if you're unfamiliar with the mechanisms of trading. They tend to fluctuate within a range. Try to look at charts and identify a low buying point for you. It's important that you can apply the dollar-averaging technique here. So say, if the price of the coin drops, you can increase your position and wait for the price to rise again. Of course, this comes at a risk as well, so it's important that you follow the charts and news closely if you want to be successful in trading. Best of luck.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
August 25, 2017, 11:34:16 AM
the best thing to do is to start trading already even if you are just new to the trading. But make it sure that you are only using a little amount of bankroll for testing..
It is highly recommended getting your ball rolled in trading with small investment. It is a fact that you can learn trading just by doing trading. One can learn best from his/her own experiences. No matter how much knowledge you have, if you are not practicing trading you can’t use it.
Experience is always the best teacher. Get yourself involved already if you want to learn the ways in trading but always make sure that you are taking precautions and hearing advice out. Although its not necessary that you'll follow to whatever they advice. Observe, analyze then implement.
Yes, it is good to take advices but not recommended to take action on all advices. There are people who can’t see you being successful and they are definitely going to try to ruin you. You need to analyze market deeply before making any move and keep on doing trading with small amounts.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
August 24, 2017, 10:37:26 AM
the best thing to do is to start trading already even if you are just new to the trading. But make it sure that you are only using a little amount of bankroll for testing..
It is highly recommended getting your ball rolled in trading with small investment. It is a fact that you can learn trading just by doing trading. One can learn best from his/her own experiences. No matter how much knowledge you have, if you are not practicing trading you can’t use it.
Experience is always the best teacher. Get yourself involved already if you want to learn the ways in trading but always make sure that you are taking precautions and hearing advice out. Although its not necessary that you'll follow to whatever they advice. Observe, analyze then implement.
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
August 24, 2017, 04:40:55 AM
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
August 23, 2017, 10:28:00 AM
Sometimes even we think that it's a betted time to trade it ,it just happen that there are more times that which os a lot better. So for me it is still unpredictable sinve we dont have the mindset of each users whether that coin will be in demand or their going to dump. That's why az much as possible I list my expected value if seems close I trade it then.
Activity: 94
August 23, 2017, 07:51:14 AM
August 23, 2017, 07:21:42 AM
of course, trading is unpredictable. No one know the price will go up or down
trading is about of luck, if you are luck enough, you will get earning in trading.
Activity: 518
August 23, 2017, 07:20:28 AM
It really is unpredictable but it can be very profitable if you hone your skills to the point in which you can achieve good results most of the time. Analyzing a good altcoin is always the first step to make a succcessful trade.

Nonetheless, the trading in a bull market is inevitably profitable. I make $100-200 at a minimum via trading, daily.
For me, with margin trading, you do not worry about bullish market or bearish market, because you have 2 option short or long depends the situation on market and your decision. This is reason margin trading make many trader interested.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
August 23, 2017, 07:09:16 AM
It really is unpredictable but it can be very profitable if you hone your skills to the point in which you can achieve good results most of the time. Analyzing a good altcoin is always the first step to make a succcessful trade.

Nonetheless, the trading in a bull market is inevitably profitable. I make $100-200 at a minimum via trading, daily.
Merit: 294
August 20, 2017, 03:59:54 AM
hard work give you profit in trading like in real life
Exactly if you do hard work, you will get profit. If trading is predictable, then no people will work to make money everyone will start to do trading. This is an unpredictable and risky job so many people scared to do trading. Here if you have patience you will make a profit, if you are a greedy person and not control your emotions then you will lose your money to do the panic selling.
Yeah it seems that you are correct. If you want to earn money in trading you must work hard and work smart. You need to study to gain many information about trading for you to earn money.
What you have to do is spend time learning how to trade, experience will just follow because along the way you will get a lot of it that you have to learn.
Never start with a big amount yet when you are still newbie as you are just exposing yourself to a big risk, remember it's an unpredictable job but you can always predict it right most of the time if you are educated enough and make it as your passion.

That is true, even for seasoned traders, they also have some learning up to this date - they either win or learn. It is really ideal to start with trading small and go higher bankroll as you gain more knowledge and confidence trading with other altcoins.
Right, I think it's good to start trading with small amount. At least, it minimizes losses if you're wrong in analyzing prices. Trading is a job that can not be guessed, and provide an unstable income.
I think it adds sense to start with small, since you start beginning, you can't predict right one. Do your research and find out the promising ones and HOLD long term. That's the name of the GAME. As no one expect that the market to continue upwards non-stop without any dips.

That is true, the best thing to do is to start trading already even if you are just new to the trading. But make it sure that you are only using a little amount of bankroll for testing..
Activity: 140
August 20, 2017, 03:11:26 AM
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
August 20, 2017, 01:08:40 AM
Exactly if you do hard work, you will get profit. If trading is predictable, then no people will work to make money everyone will start to do trading. This is an unpredictable and risky job so many people scared to do trading. Here if you have patience you will make a profit, if you are a greedy person and not control your emotions then you will lose your money to do the panic selling.
Yeah it seems that you are correct. If you want to earn money in trading you must work hard and work smart. You need to study to gain many information about trading for you to earn money.
What you have to do is spend time learning how to trade, experience will just follow because along the way you will get a lot of it that you have to learn.
Never start with a big amount yet when you are still newbie as you are just exposing yourself to a big risk, remember it's an unpredictable job but you can always predict it right most of the time if you are educated enough and make it as your passion.

That is true, even for seasoned traders, they also have some learning up to this date - they either win or learn. It is really ideal to start with trading small and go higher bankroll as you gain more knowledge and confidence trading with other altcoins.
Right, I think it's good to start trading with small amount. At least, it minimizes losses if you're wrong in analyzing prices. Trading is a job that can not be guessed, and provide an unstable income.
Merit: 294
August 20, 2017, 01:03:53 AM

Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
August 19, 2017, 11:50:32 PM
Activity: 588
Merit: 351
August 19, 2017, 11:49:15 PM
YES.
It is high risk and unpredictable, we have to consider trading is actually for long term (even pumping it is not actually for short term, it is indeed for long term),
I hope it is clear
I understand you mean to say that trading with the long-term plans will solve the unpredictable nature of trading. That must be true. Because only in short-term we are unable to predict market directions but in the case of long-term we can easily predict where market will be heading and then we can easily make good profits out of it.

That is the reason long term traders are facing less number of problems and making good amount of profits from their trading all the times.
To handle trading as a profitable venture, converting our trading plans in to long term must be the easiest way of trading. After this, if you want to solve the unpredictable nature of trading then you must need to develop your technical analysis skills so that you can make profit regardless of how challenging the prediction of market movements.
                       I guess you were right, in trading you must accept the consequences because you risked money and effort after all. Even if we say you will go for long term because its more profitable, but who knows right? still we do not know if when it will rise but it will still rise. Prediction is also helpful sometimes but the most important way in trading is patience.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
August 19, 2017, 11:25:47 PM
Pages:
Jump to: