Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is unpredictable job. - page 57. (Read 235951 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 117
September 04, 2017, 02:50:08 AM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

There are many people who loses their money to the trading because the don't have a knowledge and good technique in trading. I can agree to you that trading is unpredictable job because trading have a high risk.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
September 04, 2017, 02:35:15 AM
Yah that's my opinion also regarding trading isunpredictable job there's may risk  of manage trading sometimes the lose more than 50% so really Iam not satisfied but I do it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
September 04, 2017, 02:28:22 AM
Trading for me is a very good activity but unpredictable profits. Because profits that we earned always change. Even experiencing a floating minus prolonged. But, this is the art of trading. Patience and thoroughness are the key.

it is actually predictable, but you have to follow the developments, there are many platforms for this, but some of the day you just have to sacrifice for this job, and it will not be boring if you have a friend who is interested in this business.
Haha why we fee boring while we can earn a huge profit from trading if we focus in this job? Trading also is a job and can work in long time, you just need focus and really want make money at here, you will receive your benefit soon.
But in crypto currency trading you do not need to give more focus just do sell order and buy orders to make sure you will get income even you are doing other method when the value hits on the amount you set. That is why trading for me is unpredictable job sometimes you will earn and sometime you will lost your capital.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 03, 2017, 04:19:58 PM
Trading for me is a very good activity but unpredictable profits. Because profits that we earned always change. Even experiencing a floating minus prolonged. But, this is the art of trading. Patience and thoroughness are the key.

it is actually predictable, but you have to follow the developments, there are many platforms for this, but some of the day you just have to sacrifice for this job, and it will not be boring if you have a friend who is interested in this business.
Haha why we fee boring while we can earn a huge profit from trading if we focus in this job? Trading also is a job and can work in long time, you just need focus and really want make money at here, you will receive your benefit soon.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
September 03, 2017, 01:36:49 PM

Activity: 980
Merit: 250
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
September 03, 2017, 01:30:52 PM
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
September 03, 2017, 12:31:50 PM
It really is unpredictable but it can be very profitable if you hone your skills to the point in which you can achieve good results most of the time. Analyzing a good altcoin is always the first step to make a succcessful trade.

Trading is all about knowing the analysis and forecasting the market. If you have this art you can easily make the money if market goes up or even if it goes down. Else its a very risky job because you can easily lose out money as you may buy high and prices falls and if it does not rise much you end up making loses for yourself and for client.

It really depends on each preference - trading is not just for all. if you are doing fine and have more winning trades than losing ones and you are even feels ok with some of your loses and find comfort trading, then those are good sign that you can do good here.
It's better than a real job that pays a paycheck on regular schedule, here you can make a lot of money provided you are good in trading.
I would not try this if I am not a risk taker because not all the time we make a successful trades and when we are starting we will have to face a lot of challenges that would even make us think that we will have to quit on this because it's hard than what we think.
Bitcoin and cryptocurrency world really best place for us have a job financial freedom. Everyday, we do need worry about our boss blame us when we cannot complete before deathline in a project. We can wake up and work anytime, all thing depending we want that or not.
Activity: 255
September 03, 2017, 11:03:12 AM
If you are talking about crypto trading yes it is unpredictable, no limits up/down, you may end up broke, that's why if you want to trade every single day you have to read first everything about the coin you wanna play with, then read the charts and try to find some info about a possible price rise or fall
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
September 03, 2017, 02:06:58 AM
Trading  is  really an   unpredictable  job  because   you are combatting  on the   price  movement  on a particular  coin  or  currency  . Forex  trading is somehow difficult to trade compare  on trading  into  crypto  currency because  price do  move every second which means   it has  more active market and we all know  that and thats  the  difficult thing  on  forex  unlike  on trading  on  cryptos  its  somehow  the same but  movements are too slow  .
Ever since from the start trading was unpredictable things. Everytime I do trade in crypto and tried apply day trade, it was a bit hard and a little bit risk too. I can't even  imagine how the traders in the platform do, when the monitor chart graph move, traders reacts also when the value move whether up or down, something like that.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 02, 2017, 10:25:19 PM
Yes, and I learned that emotion is really a big factor that can affect your trading strategy.
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
September 02, 2017, 01:39:22 PM
Trade - a very predictable job if you take it seriously and give enough time for analysis. Without analysis and knowledge of course it will be very unpredictable and risky.

The more you do a carefully crafted pre-planned trading strategies that is the outcome of the fundamental and technical analysis, you will have a good chance of having more winning trades than losing one.
Activity: 504
August 28, 2017, 08:41:33 AM
Trade - a very predictable job if you take it seriously and give enough time for analysis. Without analysis and knowledge of course it will be very unpredictable and risky.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
August 28, 2017, 08:18:59 AM
It really is unpredictable but it can be very profitable if you hone your skills to the point in which you can achieve good results most of the time. Analyzing a good altcoin is always the first step to make a succcessful trade.

Trading is all about knowing the analysis and forecasting the market. If you have this art you can easily make the money if market goes up or even if it goes down. Else its a very risky job because you can easily lose out money as you may buy high and prices falls and if it does not rise much you end up making loses for yourself and for client.

It really depends on each preference - trading is not just for all. if you are doing fine and have more winning trades than losing ones and you are even feels ok with some of your loses and find comfort trading, then those are good sign that you can do good here.
It's better than a real job that pays a paycheck on regular schedule, here you can make a lot of money provided you are good in trading.
I would not try this if I am not a risk taker because not all the time we make a successful trades and when we are starting we will have to face a lot of challenges that would even make us think that we will have to quit on this because it's hard than what we think.
August 28, 2017, 06:14:15 AM

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
August 28, 2017, 04:31:06 AM

August 28, 2017, 04:20:25 AM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Tell me your opinions?

Trading is very risky job. I experienced to lose 50% of my money because of the trading. It is really true that the trading is really unpredictable job because it is hard to predict when will be the next pump or dump.

I guess if you just hold on it and never sold your altcoins, there is really a chance to get back your investment or even make a profit of your trade. Trading cryptocurrencies prefer those traders who have great patience. You will never be going to lose until you sell it unless you are in margin trading though.
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
August 28, 2017, 03:02:22 AM
Tell me your opinions?

Trading is very risky job. I experienced to lose 50% of my money because of the trading. It is really true that the trading is really unpredictable job because it is hard to predict when will be the next pump or dump.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
August 28, 2017, 03:01:13 AM
the best thing to do is to start trading already even if you are just new to the trading. But make it sure that you are only using a little amount of bankroll for testing..
It is highly recommended getting your ball rolled in trading with small investment. It is a fact that you can learn trading just by doing trading. One can learn best from his/her own experiences. No matter how much knowledge you have, if you are not practicing trading you can’t use it.
Trading is unpredictable but yes until when you didn’t practiced it for a long time. Start with small investments and get you experiences in trading. Get some knowledge too and technical skills that can matter to make your profits or losses. Once you get enough score in trading then trading will not that much unpredictable as you are thinking now.
It all needs a good experience startimg from basic to advance although even a well experienced trader losses but he is more earning because the predictions is well calculated with equip the knowledge that was learn from it.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
August 28, 2017, 02:53:51 AM
Well, I partly agree with that statement but that is precisely the big reason why we have a very big business trading...the volatility of the market can be a factor why a trader will earn money and of course lose money on the other side of the fence. Trading is not for everybody though anybody can be a trader with the help of the internet and new technologies.
Indeed, that is correct mate. Because of the volatility of bitcoin most are experiencing losses while some are not. However, this things also give a good experience to all traders in the platform whether it is good or bad. It is a because trading was prove as unpredictable things.   
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
August 26, 2017, 02:26:52 PM
the best thing to do is to start trading already even if you are just new to the trading. But make it sure that you are only using a little amount of bankroll for testing..
It is highly recommended getting your ball rolled in trading with small investment. It is a fact that you can learn trading just by doing trading. One can learn best from his/her own experiences. No matter how much knowledge you have, if you are not practicing trading you can’t use it.
Trading is unpredictable but yes until when you didn’t practiced it for a long time. Start with small investments and get you experiences in trading. Get some knowledge too and technical skills that can matter to make your profits or losses. Once you get enough score in trading then trading will not that much unpredictable as you are thinking now.
Pages:
Jump to: