Pages:
Author

Topic: Trading is unpredictable job. - page 56. (Read 235951 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 252
September 23, 2017, 12:52:21 AM
Well, I partly agree with that statement but that is precisely the big reason why we have a very big business trading...the volatility of the market can be a factor why a trader will earn money and of course lose money on the other side of the fence. Trading is not for everybody though anybody can be a trader with the help of the internet and new technologies.
all is indeed an option. we are free to choose us. to be a trader or not it is the best choice. however I think that the trader was a very nice job. This is a job to observe price movements up and down an investment.
There's a book I read it says, that many are called but are chosen, same thing with trading. Anybody can do trade but few of the traders became successful only. Because, it is not that easy to find out or to get some profit here. Due to if your prediction is not right, you will cry out home for sure. because of the volatility it is very unpredictable.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
September 22, 2017, 10:40:45 PM
Of cos trading is a job that can not be predicted easily but you better keep the value until the desired increase comes to be traded.
Because trading in numbers can change in seconds, thoroughness and speed may be a necessary skill for traders.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
September 22, 2017, 09:26:11 PM
Yes you can't 100% predict what will happend weekly/monthly it may go high or go low but people know how to get a stable income by just trading.
can you share your experience or how to keep stable income in trading for us Cheesy
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
September 22, 2017, 07:57:13 PM
i think so and i am agree with this opinion because trading is always unpredictable that i already observed.
i have to learn many things about trading..

Trading is indeed unpredictable and also the price of the tokens that you are going to Trade, you don't know when they are going to PUMP and DUMP, so it would be pretty good if you know how to do the exact Trading that what pro's are doing. As a Trader, you must always check the price of the coins you are holding, if it is possible, check it every minute, because there are time that a certain coin will PUMP a really huge PUMP from a very huge drop, so pay attention all the time.
but i think it is depending on one's experience and knowledge. if a person have good experience and trading skill, and if he also have good trading knowledge and doing regular study, then surely he can predict about trading and even his prediction can be proof as correct, i think still there are a lot of experienced people who are giving good prediction about the price of bitcoin and for most of the time their prediction proves as correct.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
September 22, 2017, 01:49:04 PM
trading isn't a job for me, but a business iI do. Because, i am not get salary from trading but called profit. The fact is far greater than a worker.

Trading the best business to get many more bitcoin. You will get some bitcoin from the Signature Campaign. If you want additional bitcoin means, you may do trading. Even you can do trading to get huge bitcoin from the Trading. You must keep large of bitcoin to get profit in future.
Activity: 505
Merit: 250
September 22, 2017, 01:12:42 PM
trading isn't a job for me, but a business iI do. Because, i am not get salary from trading but called profit. The fact is far greater than a worker.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 571
September 22, 2017, 12:29:05 PM
i think so and i am agree with this opinion because trading is always unpredictable that i already observed.

Trading is indeed unpredictable and also the price of the tokens that you are going to Trade, you don't know when they are going to PUMP and DUMP, so it would be pretty good if you know how to do the exact Trading that what pro's are doing. As a Trader, you must always check the price of the coins you are holding, if it is possible, check it every minute, because there are time that a certain coin will PUMP a really huge PUMP from a very huge drop, so pay attention all the time.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
September 22, 2017, 11:44:19 AM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Method ( i must have system trading)
Money ( i must have management of money and risk)
Mind ( i must can control my emotion)
Tell me your opinions?

You have explained the criteria of a good trader. The three M are way forward but I also realize that greed is another point that I think is another issue. For instance, take a physical buying and selling where a trader hangs his price high ,waiting to make huge profit just in a product, he might eventually not get to sell off and if it is a perishable goods, it would spoil. This is same with digital trading. When a trader holds a coin for a long time with openings to offload and make minimal profit, refusing to offload might be dangerous because a news item might come like a wind just in seconds and change the direction of the market.

Also, I don't see trading as totally unpredictable. Most times, whatever is predicted come to pass, it then depends if you got scared at the moment of the market and exited before it hits your target. A little bit of luck sometimes though.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
September 22, 2017, 11:18:34 AM
Yes you can't 100% predict what will happend weekly/monthly it may go high or go low but people know how to get a stable income by just trading.
although we can not predict exactly for 1 month but we get a stable income. there are currently no other jobs that can ensure we earn money. at least we can get income that may be in accordance with expectations, trading is a safe job in my opinion. do not take too long holding the coin, the most important is when the price goes up then I will sell the coin that I have. do not expect too much because we better get a little profit than wait too long. I apply this in every action I do and I am grateful to get very good results to make my family happy.

I agree one point in trading we don't become greedy and we don't make any big expectation. for suppose if you are expecting to make minimum 50% profit in one attempt then you may have to wait for a week or a month or more not sure you can make it in short time. But if you put a limit for your expectation for example 10% or more this could be possible in short time. Like this you have to trade and increase your capital.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
September 22, 2017, 09:18:44 AM
although we can not predict exactly for 1 month but we get a stable income. there are currently no other jobs that can ensure we earn money. at least we can get income that may be in accordance with expectations, trading is a safe job in my opinion. do not take too long holding the coin, the most important is when the price goes up then I will sell the coin that I have. do not expect too much because we better get a little profit than wait too long. I apply this in every action I do and I am grateful to get very good results to make my family happy.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 22, 2017, 08:30:04 AM
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
September 22, 2017, 08:19:54 AM
Trading is an unpredictable job but I think it is the best way to acquire more Bitcoin.

Key to making successfull trades is doing research, knowing as much as you can about the coin you invest in is very important.

Personally I focus on reading crypto related articles and attending to bitcoin meetups when I have time.

Recently I started using some free software that predicts the future movements of several coins. www.cryptoforesight.org

Trading will always be unpredictable as there are so many factors involved that can affect prices.

Doing research and using tools can help you making important decisions.

Never give up trading as you will learn something new every day.

Activity: 233
September 22, 2017, 08:11:30 AM
Activity: 89
September 21, 2017, 08:33:11 PM
There are many people who lost their money on trading, because trading is unpredictable job, in my opinion i need:
Tell me your opinions?

Trading is unpredictable job. Right you must create your own system to have a systematic trading guide. Capital for you to continue investing/trading. For Every trading transaction you are going to do you must be aware of the risk you are taking because the market is too volaitle to become stressed and depressed.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 04, 2017, 05:47:54 AM
"TRADING IS NOT A UNPREDICTABLE JOB Cool

IT IS WE WHO ARE MAKING IT UNPREDICTABLE "

Actually Trading is so simple that we fail to follow the set of rules, which we told to ourselves while we took the trade.The problem is in human Mindset,human disciplined, human's psychological behaviour . Why more than 90% people fail in trading,because they break the Trading Thumb rules and so they fail. Trading itself means 90% psychology and remaining 10% system and plan .Right from the time of birth till now we have been told that life is never easy its very hard, and To win in one's Life we need to do tons of Hardwork . But in trading it's opposite, its so simple that we regret those simple things and we are still looking for some hardworking and complex holygrail strategy, and we believe that it will work for us. If you believe me EVEN A 20DAY SMA WORKS WELL AND GIVE GOOD RETURNS COMPARING TO OTHER STRATEGY , PROVIDED YOU THAT PARTICULAR STUFF VERY WELL .THAT'S LIFE AND THATS TRADING. Grin Cool Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 294
September 04, 2017, 05:27:10 AM
Tell me your opinions?

Trading is very risky job. I experienced to lose 50% of my money because of the trading. It is really true that the trading is really unpredictable job because it is hard to predict when will be the next pump or dump.

I guess if you just hold on it and never sold your altcoins, there is really a chance to get back your investment or even make a profit of your trade. Trading cryptocurrencies prefer those traders who have great patience. You will never be going to lose until you sell it unless you are in margin trading though.
no doubt it is but i think it is more unpredictable for those who do it for short term gain and profit. i  think for those who brought for long and willing to get the benefit in the future for atleast 2 to 3 years. in long term you don't really think of short term up and down of the price you just have to believe in your coin and invest in it for long run.

There are really people out there who are doing good with trading for a short term where they day trade and shot target of small gains in every trade - which by the way has couple of trades in any given day.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
September 04, 2017, 05:12:14 AM
Its not predictable and its not job,i think you only have to believe that the altcoins you buy will go so high,money is hard to find especially here in bitcoin,you can read some of ideas here but no one can predict the future in bitcoin
Activity: 642
Merit: 500
September 04, 2017, 04:49:08 AM
Tell me your opinions?

Trading is very risky job. I experienced to lose 50% of my money because of the trading. It is really true that the trading is really unpredictable job because it is hard to predict when will be the next pump or dump.

I guess if you just hold on it and never sold your altcoins, there is really a chance to get back your investment or even make a profit of your trade. Trading cryptocurrencies prefer those traders who have great patience. You will never be going to lose until you sell it unless you are in margin trading though.
no doubt it is but i think it is more unpredictable for those who do it for short term gain and profit. i  think for those who brought for long and willing to get the benefit in the future for atleast 2 to 3 years. in long term you don't really think of short term up and down of the price you just have to believe in your coin and invest in it for long run.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
September 04, 2017, 04:21:49 AM
Either your a pro/expert or just a seasonal trader you will always face the time of lossing and most of them curse or regret getting into trading.thats why we should always be prepare and willing to deal the upredictable market.there is no perfect strategy that can be use and its really difficult to know exactly how the market will move, its better to prepare how much money are we willing to trade to reduce the risk of losing all our money.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 04, 2017, 03:42:29 AM
Tell me your opinions?

There are many people who loses their money to the trading because the don't have a knowledge and good technique in trading. I can agree to you that trading is unpredictable job because trading have a high risk.

I accept many lose their money in trading. But all that is due to lack of knowledge about trading. Not other then that.If you want to involved in trading means. Just gather some knowledge about trading and then get into trading. If you involve in trading with out knowing about it means ,it leads to loss.
Pages:
Jump to: