Pages:
Author

Topic: trading or working in signature campaigns? - page 23. (Read 4050 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 103
You can do both if you really have time,but if your not full in crypto you can just make campaign even just few,and make trading on the days when your holding are pumping.Trading is like gambling you must know when to sell and when to buy.So i suggest its better to do campaign and trading sometimes.
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
I used to do trading and signature campaigns both, but after the price of Bitcoin touched the sky getting into a signature campaign has become a lot more difficult and competitiv due to most of them paying in their tokens which i do not prefer and the frequency of campaigns which offer the payment in Bitcoin get more than 100 applications in less than 10 minutes. So I have been more into trading nowadays and once in a while i try my luck with signature campaigns, I apply if any spot opens up of my rank in a campaign paying in bitcoin, and I was lucky with the GRAFT signature campaign.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097
Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh
What do you think should be done?
These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.
What would you do?campaign or trading?

I am doing both. You cannot just depend purely on signature campaigns because there will be times when you will not have a signature campaign paid in bitcoin because upon posting of an opening, after a few minutes the campaign would be full so you should always be attentive and check the board always. You can always find a campaign in altcoin section though but most of the time it will be payable after its ICO which would be after a month or few months. In trading, as long as you know what you are doing then you can earn anytime because it depends on what you prefer if you are a short or long term trader.
Both activity were really helpful, the fact that we are able just by posting constructive ideas, sharing oir thought is already a plus, the reward can be uses for trading when they enter exchanges. We can do both just balance our time properly. Time management is the key and choosing the right project campaign, so atleast were sure that are work are worth paid off.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
For starters, signature campaign is a good starting point where they can get to know the know-hows of cryptocurrency. Deciding whether to go for trading or working in signature campaigns can both go in parallel - the key is to choose the signature campaigns which provides good returns in long term.
Activity: 634
Merit: 10
Right now, I am doing signature campaigns and still waiting for my tokens. After I get my tokens, I'll try investing in other coins and I also want to try trading. I want to learn how to do day trading to make big profits where I can double my money. I want to do both. I want to explore the world of crypto to earn money for my future.
Activity: 301
Merit: 3
DAEFROM.com
What i would like to do now is to join signature campaigns or any other bounty campaigns. After getting paid, I also want to try trading. I heard that trading is a good way to make profits, t just depend on someone's skills and I want to try if I have that skills to make good profits with trading.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
These days bitcoins are not given directly in campaign but tokens are given and very less campaign give bitcoins purely.

I am doing both. You cannot just depend purely on signature campaigns because there will be times when you will not have a signature campaign paid in bitcoin because upon posting of an opening, after a few minutes the campaign would be full so you should always be attentive and check the board always. You can always find a campaign in altcoin section though but most of the time it will be payable after its ICO which would be after a month or few months. In trading, as long as you know what you are doing then you can earn anytime because it depends on what you prefer if you are a short or long term trader.
Activity: 155
I focus more on the campaign, because in addition to not need to spend money also I do not really understand about the world of trading.
Activity: 175
Aa a Jr. Membe i prefer to work in signature campaigns earn imcome collect the campaign profit,after that if i already have sufficient savings i will try the trading also.
Activity: 13
I prefer trading
Activity: 7
I've never done either, but I think both are an investment (time and money) but they can complement each other. If you don't want to trade with your savings, you can work on signature campaigns, and use the profit to start trading.

I've a friend that likes trading and another that likes to work on signature campaigns. Both are doing extremely well. If you dedicate to it, both can give you profit, the difference I think is that with trading you have to be willing to take some risks with your money.
Activity: 770
Merit: 278

Why choose, just run it all. Not so far, campaigns and trade has provided many positive benefits.
Indeed, today many tokens are used for campaign payments, as their transaction fees are relatively cheap, when compared to bitcoins. But, if you have a lot of tokens, you can exchange it with bitcoin, and then you can trade with bitcoin.
People's always choose and i think this question not needs an amswer since if he knows campaigns he knlws how to earn with it and also how trading works it will be a double profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118

Why choose, just run it all. Not so far, campaigns and trade has provided many positive benefits.
Indeed, today many tokens are used for campaign payments, as their transaction fees are relatively cheap, when compared to bitcoins. But, if you have a lot of tokens, you can exchange it with bitcoin, and then you can trade with bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 22
Both of them are good ways to earn,but it still depend on how you manage it.Trading have a risk than joining signature campaigns,besides others do both and earn more profit.If you think you can do the task at the same time then everythings good, as long as you have a knowledge in trading industry not like signature campaign that while earning you can learn too and widens your thoughts about cryptos.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
In my opinion, we need to start with signature campaigns and simultaneously look at trading on the stock exchange. When you earn a lot of tokens, then you can also trade them. By that time the experience will be both theoretical and practical. The signature campaigns give a lot of different information, which in future will be useful for trading.

Definately i chossen both of that the trading and signature campaign becuase signature campaign a lot earn of token and you can get that use your trading to selling the coins.I need or two for now the future will be going if do it.

if you may the chance to take this two for then grab that opportunity for cause we cant ever be known what may ever happen for , so being a flexible to this both are one of the best thing and good choice for.
Activity: 361
Merit: 137
Both is good for some extra income, trading involves more skill and dedication tho.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

I will choose to work in signature campaigns because l don't have savings or capital to trade in bitcoin. But if l save some in my wallet l will trade also at the same time if it is possible. Because l saw that I'm  having the big opportunity to grow my bitcoin to be rich also like other bitcoiners.But l will learn how to trade also so that l will meet my dreams also.That one of this days lm a a part of millionaires also.
Once you get the money you should consider trading, do not look not having money as an obstacle use that time constructively, learn how to trade in the meantime that way when you finally get the money you can begin to trade immediately without losing any time.
Activity: 395
Merit: 129
I am doing both. With trading sometimes I win, sometimes I lose. With signature campaign I always win, because I am actually earning what I am getting. Of course, when I'm winning with trading I gain so much more any signature campaign - but, then there are the times when you lose.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
If you are good enought with bounty you can gain easy around 1btc per month. I prefer to join signature campaign and others bounty because this freelance job no need capital in risk only need internet connection and spend more time to do it. But trading has big risky and we can not guaranted to get konsisten profit from it
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
we can do both , trading and working with campaign , actually you should not hesitate if what you should do if trading or working with campaign , if you work with campaign and you earn from it the salary you had you can trade it , so you can earn both .
Personally I think the signature campaign can be an interesting source of income. But when compared with trading then trading can produce something much more interesting, by trading then we open the opportunity to be able to get unlimited income. Doing trading also does not require a large capital so we can have a chance to start as a beginner. The more we do Trading the more experience we have and the key to success is when we can make the right decisions and also with the right timing.
Pages:
Jump to: