Pages:
Author

Topic: TravelFlex : Decentralized Social Network & Payment System - page 21. (Read 24886 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 16
Your project is related to the tourism industry. What kind of bonuses does your project offer for tourists who will use Travelflex coins as payment? In which countries can I pay for tourist services and rest Travelflex coins?
You can pay in any country since the travelflex card runs over the normal atm card system.

Bonuses is a thing we are currently working on with partners. It will be in the form of upgrades of airline tickets and hotel rooms. Plus discounts. This process takes time and will grow after the ico.
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
stabilascan.org
any bounty link? i'm willing to spread this good news throughout the world! Grin
Activity: 196
Your project is related to the tourism industry. What kind of bonuses does your project offer for tourists who will use Travelflex coins as payment? In which countries can I pay for tourist services and rest Travelflex coins?
Activity: 896
Merit: 1082
This is all very nice technically and impressively developed but considering the many ICOs which recently either flopped or scammed their investors, I'm curious and interested in seeing how this all progresses. Trust is a core element in projects like this as obviously you expect people to inject bitcoins and altcoins into this ICO which might be seen as investing but is in fact gambling in TravelFlex to gain some form of ROI.

It's always nice to see new projects and ideas which advance the crypto world. It's still an evolving industry but of course we all need to be realistic about our expectations and also aware of the risks involved. I like this project, especially the idea of a solid payment system divorced from the traditional banking system. If totally real and functional, this would be an opportunity not to be missed. Relying on a Gibraltar-based card issuer however implies or suggests you do not have your own issuer number from MasterCard. As such, there is no direct relationship between TravelFlex and MasterCard. It would be nice to see you progress to a point where you are recognized as an issuing bank.

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

hopefully in the future, this coin is more valuable,
for those who join Ico, hopefully can get a big profit.   
Heyyyhooo TravelFlex Community

Season's greetings and a sincere thank you for your confidence in us and your interest in our work.

Merry Christmas and may you live a long and happy life filled with goodwill and friendship.

Team TrvelFlex wish you success and good fortune in the New Year!

Peace, Love and Togetherness,

Team TravelFlex

Activity: 154
This project is great check the ICO ranking
https://www.icoranker.com/ico/travelflex-coin/
Another ICO lol. Please post this in the proper forum. Someone report this thread to the moderators and have it transported to Altcoin Annoucements.

As for TravelFlex, I was almost impressed until I recognized that this was another ICO.
Its a finished product and is live , If you don't invest in ICO then you can buy it from exchanges in january. It's fine to be on this forum.
I find these interesting. But I've got some concerns regarding "Physical Travelflex card (usable as a credit/ATM card)," do you have partners now or still looking? I'm sure that if this will be implemented, it would be limited tp certain countries and will take a lot of time to reach other countries.
Hello,

Yes we have partners. We are setting up a legal entity in Gibraltar and are talking with regulators to manage the cards payment system.

Its will work just over the mastercard network. As any other debit/cc works.

So with the card on this network working over the mastercard network, is your company paying the mastercard network to utilize their transfer system? And I agree that this should be in the Altcoin boards.
Yes we do pay for that. But fees will be very low. Like local atm price fees. We basically act like a bank for it.
 People upload the trf and they will be converted into fiat instantly like a bitpay system.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
At first after seeing the name I thought this is something do with Traveling Only, but while reading more I saw that it is just more than traveling and can use to anything, thank you for that clarification.

Faster transactions is something everyone is looking for, great that it's on here,

but how about fee? is there a fixed fee? percentage or No FEE, I couldn't find a note about that.
Activity: 232
Merit: 105
I find these interesting. But I've got some concerns regarding "Physical Travelflex card (usable as a credit/ATM card)," do you have partners now or still looking? I'm sure that if this will be implemented, it would be limited tp certain countries and will take a lot of time to reach other countries.
Hello,

Yes we have partners. We are setting up a legal entity in Gibraltar and are talking with regulators to manage the cards payment system.

Its will work just over the mastercard network. As any other debit/cc works.

So with the card on this network working over the mastercard network, is your company paying the mastercard network to utilize their transfer system? And I agree that this should be in the Altcoin boards.
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
Another ICO lol. Please post this in the proper forum. Someone report this thread to the moderators and have it transported to Altcoin Annoucements.

As for TravelFlex, I was almost impressed until I recognized that this was another ICO.
Hello,

TravelFlex has been added to TrackICO (link: https://www.trackico.io/ico/travelflex/). Our listing is probably the biggest one out there consisting of almost 1700 ICOs.

If you'd like to increase your rating by providing additional information about your project click the following link: https://www.trackico.io/update-ico/

We'll happily answer all of the questions you may have, contact us via https://www.trackico.io/contact/.

Hello,

Thank you for listing our ICO on your website.

I just check it and it's looking pretty good.
The total amount of coin and the ICO price are reasonable but do you think the rewards are a bit big? 5% of total coins sold during ICO for bounty is not small, the market may be affected.
We keep it 5% for bounty hunters for their hardwork. Team will not reserve any coin for themselves. All unsold coins will be burnt. We didn't had any pre-sale to keep initial price same for everyone to avoind pump and dump.
Activity: 256
The total amount of coin and the ICO price are reasonable but do you think the rewards are a bit big? 5% of total coins sold during ICO for bounty is not small, the market may be affected.
After checking the white page, I found that Tran was not a token, but it was a well-established travel industry on a separate platform and had their own electronic wallet for their platform.
Yes , we have coins rather than tokens.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
After checking the white page, I found that Tran was not a token, but it was a well-established travel industry on a separate platform and had their own electronic wallet for their platform.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
TravelFlex is already coins not tokens, which is plus point
Understood the travel part.Which countries are you primary targeting ?  It would take ages to reach the horizons which are not  in your continent.
Don't see how Decentralised Social Networks will play a big role here ? I don't see no connection between the two sectors targeted here.The card comes with a service fee or you are taking that as a transaction fee ?
All countries since its over the standard atm network. We take it as a transaction fee. The card is nothing more than an extra service of a coin that solves the biggest problem. SCALABILITY. Our block time and transaction speed is 600 times faster than bitcoin.
As stated on the website.

Don’t be confused by the name Travelflex since the coins can be used for almost anything payment related, not just traveling.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hi Peter,

Please, update the whitepaper URL.
Found out the correct URL is; https://travelflex.org/assets/pdf/Travelflex-WhitePapersEN.pdf

Thank you,
David Wong
https://about.me/DavidWBitcoin
https://twitter.com/DavidWBitcoin
Bitcoin Donations: 17G2pctZF6jnueeQXNzyGRnqHVRF2N6NEx
Pages:
Jump to: