Pages:
Author

Topic: Treat developers better - XHC THREAD MOVED - page 39. (Read 113223 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10
... the new x11mod algorithm, it is almost 2x faster than the darkcoin x11 algorithm.

Good deal because the price goes up. They're not selling, but more buyers  Cool
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XHC

I will try to finish-up the image, so you have something better to play with. (With the actual eye and ear and arms, at-least. xD)

OK, once that is done, upload it here.

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Just a note to anyone who does not know...

When you use the latest SGminer, be sure to use the new x11mod algorithm, it is almost 2x faster than the darkcoin x11 algorithm. This also requires the latest catalyst control center 14.6 beta-drivers. The guy who I gave my 7970's to, is now getting about 12MHs with 3x 7970's, instead of only 6MHs that he was getting with darkcoin x11. This too, I believe works better on nVidia cards also.

I would assume it works even better on the R9 series of cards too.

Until HonorCoin has the POW wallet setup, I suggest hammering out some HiroCoin. That is ready to blow-up as much as this coin is. Both are on the same floor. However, before you jump onto HiroCoin, you might want to pick-up a few from the floor, before you throw miners at it. Once you throw miners at it, the diff will rise. Hold those until it goes-up about 5x, then sell, and come back here and pick some of these off the floor. xD (I have been mining BTC, to pick these up.)

That will also ensure your miners are all setup and ready to go, for our coin, when the wallet gets released.
YES! But let us not blame ourselves here too much, because Honor(code)coin rose from the ashes.
Dev is dedicated to new features. Once the exchanges are ready, so moving on. You do not want it all now.

LOL... Wise guy...

Love all the art, BTW.

I will try to finish-up the image, so you have something better to play with. (With the actual eye and ear and arms, at-least. xD)

Had a small personal setback for a few days, but I am back to raise hell again. Run! JK.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
So, in case anyone else haven't figured it out yet. This coin is due for  a huge spike upwards once the new plans have been launched and it will only continue to go up as new features roll out.

Seeing how the prices on bittrex have not been able to go past 250 sat, I believe this is the current floor. However, this isn't going to last long. Better buy in now before it's too late!
The devs are working. We are waiting on the exchanges. Read before speaking.
Do you need devs to hold you hand every day? I don't recall bitcoin devs or litecoin devs making daily appearances... or any, for that matter. You don't want it, then don't buy it. There are plenty of "active devs" on the scamcoins, doing nothing, but chatting in forums all day, hooking you into those 1-sat futures, with tons of hype and no action. We, on the other-hand, are working on real things that are not "prefab insta-scam-coin creations".
Seriously, if that is your mentality, you are in the wrong thread.

YES! But let us not blame ourselves here too much, because Honor(code)coin rose from the ashes.
Dev is dedicated to new features. Once the exchanges are ready, so moving on. You do not want it all now.

Honorcoin is LION of cryptocurrency  Cheesy
Delay and no any NEWS  :

Where are devs ?

Buy this shit then drop to 1 sat   Huh Huh Huh

The devs are working. We are waiting on the exchanges. Read before speaking.

Do you need devs to hold you hand every day? I don't recall bitcoin devs or litecoin devs making daily appearances... or any, for that matter. You don't want it, then don't buy it. There are plenty of "active devs" on the scamcoins, doing nothing, but chatting in forums all day, hooking you into those 1-sat futures, with tons of hype and no action. We, on the other-hand, are working on real things that are not "prefab insta-scam-coin creations".

Seriously, if that is your mentality, you are in the wrong thread.

This coin is not a spectator-sport. If YOU are going to sit back and do NOTHING, then shut-up and keep doing nothing. You don't have a right to demand anything from the community, if you are only here to take our efforts for your own personal gain. For you, there is the special price of 1-sat, to cash-out. For us, that is the special discount, to buy.

If you are going to be a dick, find another coin to support with that attitude. Really, we don't need that kind of support from you. (We also have no interest in supporting your attitude either.)
Activity: 75
Delay and no any NEWS  :

Where are devs ?

Buy this shit then drop to 1 sat   Huh Huh Huh

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
this is going to be huge!
getting all those cheap XHC right now  Grin  Grin

Very Cheap price now, buy it guys other wise you will regret later.
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
I have bought 200k XHC too ,

Some guys can't hold on thier coin now ,

Hope they will buy back when 3k satoshi !  Grin
Activity: 462
CAT.EX Exchange

Last chance to buy cheaply. I bought 200,000 XHC. I'll wait for start and then the price shoots.
Many people do not buy now, they are waiting, but it is their fault.
Coins have support from Arnold  Cheesy

I hope you are right.

Last chance to buy cheaply. I bought 200,000 XHC. I'll wait for start and then the price shoots.
Many people do not buy now, they are waiting, but it is their fault.
Coins have support from Arnold  Cheesy
Activity: 276
this is going to be huge!
getting all those cheap XHC right now  Grin  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Looking good!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Good coin, watching this patiently.
Activity: 406
hard work but why waiting?
Thanks for the Java! xD

P.S. I will make the DXF (CAD) and SKP (SketchUp) and 3DS (3DStudioMax) files available to add to the websites resources of "Banners and Art" for use by all. If I can get my other computer built-up, I can do a flash animation, and convert that to HTML5 for those who are flash-impaired.

I was also working on a way to "show support", directly, which not only supports us, but also the network of all coins and the exchanges, by use of the multipool. Without going into too-much detail, instead of donating us our own coins (which is like praying for a priest), people will be able to buy portions of our stock of coins, to limit our need to have to sell them on the exchange.

If it is possible, there will also be a list of BUYS and SELLS, showing which coins are prime for us to buy, and of our stock, which coins are primed to sell. (Also showing the limitations of availability to buy and sell, and risk, and potentials.) Everyone will be able to see where the pool MAY be active, and give input on the path-suggestions that the pool is taking. (For obvious reasons, due to manipulation, most of the intimate actions and details of the pool will not be outlined until they have "been completed". You just don't tell the world, "Hey I'm going to buy/sell all these coins".)
I was also working on a way to "show support", directly, which not only supports us, but also the network of all coins and the exchanges, by use of the multipool. Without going into too-much detail, instead of donating us our own coins (which is like praying for a priest), people will be able to buy portions of our stock of coins, to limit our need to have to sell them on the exchange.

GOOD IDEA! Plus Dark Gravity Wave. Hopefully it will work. So far, the price is low, it would increase, cca 0.00001 BTC.

XHC meme. Style that spreads from person to person within a culture.

Pages:
Jump to: