Pages:
Author

Topic: Treat developers better - XHC THREAD MOVED - page 42. (Read 113223 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
Will launch today ?  Shocked
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
ISAWHIM this is modified emblem. The inscription HONORCOIN.

EDIT:

The best logo! COMMENTS: Shorter tail of the lion, and the lion more biggish ?

EDIT:

SUPER! Now it looks as it should  Kiss  This modern emblem into wallet and lets go. Honorcoin ready to the future.

mini ... perhaps more significant XHC. No (min.) gold border.

Minilogos for example http://www.worldcoinindex.com/
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!
Here is my version of that one. (I have the large images with the touched-up emblem.)

Essentially, I rebuilt it from scratch. (Still not a completed "final design". Playing with colors and effects. Then I will go to 3D, if desired.)

I also tested it as a mini-logo, and it looks fine. Have one without the XHC, but adding words just made it almost impossible to read when normal-sized.

This is the medium one, 25% of the original size.

Here is the mini-logo... about 10% of the original size.

Looking at the red one, I think I want to re-try red again. Keep going back to blue, because of the old logo.

Still looking for a decent "golden" texture for the leaves. Might have to hand-paint them. Olive green actually looks better.

50/50 xD

Oooooo iI like that ! My favorite so far! Smiley

btw. when do we start so?
Activity: 77
Can we leave our coin on the exchange or do we have to withdraw it?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Activity: 39
Here is my version of that one. (I have the large images with the touched-up emblem.)

Essentially, I rebuilt it from scratch. (Still not a completed "final design". Playing with colors and effects. Then I will go to 3D, if desired.)

I also tested it as a mini-logo, and it looks fine. Have one without the XHC, but adding words just made it almost impossible to read when normal-sized.

Looking at the red one, I think I want to re-try red again. Keep going back to blue, because of the old logo.

Still looking for a decent "golden" texture for the leaves. Might have to hand-paint them. Olive green actually looks better.
very good
Activity: 504
Merit: 500

50/50 xD

Activity: 69
how about?

Better dark red background combination.

NO ORIGINAL LION  Undecided
http://www.vectorfree.com/lion-shield-vector

MY WORK XHC

5000 XHC Bounty - NEW LOGO DESIGN ?

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
honor chips
honor bucks
honor notes
honro cache
honor conveyance
honorable conduct
Activity: 154
Will Bittrex be doing the coin exchange as well or is it only polo?

edit: read the updated OP. Looks like bittrex will be on board as well, hope the relaunch goes well Smiley
Activity: 28

8. When do I send my coins to the exchange? Everyone will be notified and given plenty of notice!

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/017/674/rtfm_by_noptic.png?1318992465
Activity: 392
Should I send my xhc to the poloniex now or after your announcement? Undecided
Activity: 322
Today has not restarted, right, or is being cheated next?Huh

Everything is going great! Check out the meeting notes for all transparent details!
Pre-registrations are open for the pool and the thread has been updated with all new details after the recent vcommunity meeting!   Smiley
Activity: 20
Activity: 166
Today has not restarted, right, or is being cheated next?Huh
Activity: 249
A rough concept of a glyph-style logo:

Activity: 20
Spruced-up the logo I liked... (Just wanted to see what it would look like if it were a little more bubbly)

I like both looks, but my effects are limited in my paint program. xD (Wacom tablet helped, but not much on this program.)

Looks better when it is reduced...

http://oi60.tinypic.com/1zyd1d5.jpg

FULL SIZE: http://oi57.tinypic.com/nlr1o7.jpg

From OP:
Lol Cheesy i will make some logo Tongue

Whatever design we have, I will see about having it made into a physical coin.

Will cost about $600 - $1300 for the strikers to be made, then about $2.00-$4.00 for a decent deep-relief coin to be made, colored. (Medal quality)

On the cheap, about $250 - $390 for the strikers to be made, then about $0.80-$1.80 for a decent simple relief, uncolored. (Token quality)

I don't want to get into "Mint quality" coins... Not yet anyways. That is pushing over $10 a coin. (Unless you get in massive bulk.)

That is a good start. If I may provide a bit of constructive criticism though... I think it's a bit cheesy, the colors don't quite work IMO. I think the font is a bit off too. - not trying to be too harsh... I'm no artist so take what I say with a grain of salt:)

For my perspective of honor I think about military medals as sources of inspiration... clean lines, embossing, classic colors, elegant fonts.

Check out this us chart of medals: http://www.vva.org/WebWeekly/html/images/MedalsChart.png

I think Medal of Honor, Silver Star, Flying Cross styles are great and possibly coming in line with some of the suggested color schemes.

I'm no graphics artist or I'd mock something up, but I'm sure someone who reads this and is skilled in Inkscape or Illustrator could knock something out quickly:)

how about?

Pages:
Jump to: