Pages:
Author

Topic: Treat developers better - XHC THREAD MOVED - page 45. (Read 113223 times)

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
is bittrex on board with this or do we only send coins to Poloniex for the 19th???
 we need this answered
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Is giveaway still going on?

I believe the giveaway will be coming from the pool, once the multipool is setup and the POW has come to an end.

The new coin that will replace this old one, is being setup and tested.
Activity: 676
Is giveaway still going on?
Activity: 397
Merit: 11
Looks like there is a lot of intrest in this project Smiley
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
Any news ? Kiss
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Can we get the rerelease on June 20th added to altcoin calendar?
Activity: 394
Waiting for the release Cheesy
Activity: 406
Waiting for cheap coin  Wink
it s already cheap  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
So, how to take part in the 2% distribution if it's still active? Should we PM someone?

ya me too, what's up?
Activity: 300
Waiting for cheap coin  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
I decided to re-join the party and bought back in.......scored about 90K at around 320 sats.  Good name and I think we got a great dev behind it now, at least that is the feeling I get in reading through this thread.
sold 130k coin today that i bought cheaper.. i dont want to see where this is going..

Um... You sold for more than you bought them for... and that is bad how? (By the way, that might have been me buying them.)
Activity: 251
Merit: 102
sold 130k coin today that i bought cheaper.. i dont want to see where this is going..
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
The new dev is not here for about 3 or 4 days  Undecided Only five people in IRC including me.Errrr...  Embarrassed

Hope everyone is having a great Father's day! We have been hard at work and have made plenty of progress. Taking today off of course due to the holiday and spending time with family. Great things to come with this coin. Stay tuned Smiley
waiting for good new
Activity: 381
Hope everyone is having a great Father's day! We have been hard at work and have made plenty of progress. Taking today off of course due to the holiday and spending time with family. Great things to come with this coin. Stay tuned Smiley
Hi Jarvis and happy father day to you too Smiley

I have a request if it is possible for now.

I would like to ask you for providing more info. about the the dev. team current project, I mean like what projects you are planning to implement and what's the progress about implementing it.

This is will be useful to keep all of our faith high and good for attracting new investors as well.
Activity: 322
The new dev is not here for about 3 or 4 days  Undecided Only five people in IRC including me.Errrr...  Embarrassed

Hope everyone is having a great Father's day! We have been hard at work and have made plenty of progress. Taking today off of course due to the holiday and spending time with family.
Activity: 392
The new dev is not here for about 3 or 4 days  Undecided Only five people in IRC including me.Errrr...  Embarrassed
BTC prices is expected to rise when the US marshal auction happens. Because whoever is bidding on the blocks of BTC will be bidding at above current market price.

The auction is already happening. Bids are going-in. However, the govt does not have money on the exchange to boost prices. China does have lots of BTC to spare, to push it down. Not on Huobi, on BTCe and Bitstamp, the only two decent USD exchanges left. (Coinbase just buys where-ever they can, lower, and sells at whichever price is higher. Though, they have their own sources.)

The last attempt at a panic failed. xD On BTC. I think that cost them more BTC then they made, because Huobi remained at $585 while that idiot dumped to try to cause a panic on Bitstamp. Hehe, Reverse-pump (pull-down) fail. I love when people think they have a plan, and it fails.

BTC Price will not rise significantly until after they own them. You don't pump until after you win the low-bids.

It costs over $200,000 just to place a bid. Not like they are going to have to deal with millions of buyers. There will be only a few.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
P.S. Might want to change the date of the launch, so it does not cross-paths with the BTC auction going on. Not sure what impact that will have on the coins value, as I expect it to reduce the value of BTC a little. (They seem to be trying to control the BTC market a little, to keep bidding low on the BTC auction. Plus, I am sure they will attempt to take advantage of the news, and cause a little more panic in BTC once the auction is over.)

Though, that should actually raise our prices, since our prices should raise as BTC falls, so you get more BTC of less dollar value. These people lowering price when BTC lowers, are going the wrong way. xD Don't they realize they are getting even less dollars, when BTC drops and then they ask for less BTC from this coin. xD Some noobs never learn.

BTC prices is expected to rise when the US marshal auction happens. Because whoever is bidding on the blocks of BTC will be bidding at above current market price.
Pages:
Jump to: