Pages:
Author

Topic: Treat trading as your job - page 15. (Read 2317 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
October 24, 2018, 02:29:54 AM
Many beginners want's to become a trader, but they are skipping the process and start looking for an exchange as much as possible without knowing how to trade well. Trading is not that easy, it requires a lot of research, and analysis treat trading as your Job!

One of my friend asked me about the current exchange he is using, and what coins to buy so he can make profit. Well, I don't give any advice regarding on this one because for me if you want to make profit you should know it on your own. I just give some advice that if he really wants to become a trader, go take the process, learn more and you will see what coins to buy especially during this bear trend.

How do you see your trading activities? Are you just here to buy and sell or you are here to have more good coins and hold it until you make profit?

I prefer buying low and selling high from medium to long term. Day trading or trading for short term profits is pretty hard for me to consider I am not tight at setting stop losses ending up losing rather than gaining. I did my research but it's that psychological manner that I cannot get off me easily so hodling is I prefer.
where are lowest and highest prices? in my opinion, i will place purchases in each area of ​​support, so i can buy at some prices according to my analysis. and sell it also gradually in each resistance area
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
October 24, 2018, 02:16:08 AM
Many beginners want's to become a trader, but they are skipping the process and start looking for an exchange as much as possible without knowing how to trade well. Trading is not that easy, it requires a lot of research, and analysis treat trading as your Job!

One of my friend asked me about the current exchange he is using, and what coins to buy so he can make profit. Well, I don't give any advice regarding on this one because for me if you want to make profit you should know it on your own. I just give some advice that if he really wants to become a trader, go take the process, learn more and you will see what coins to buy especially during this bear trend.

How do you see your trading activities? Are you just here to buy and sell or you are here to have more good coins and hold it until you make profit?

Many people start trading as part time, learn market works and test strategy not a job. If we use " job " it means you already there for long time and understand market works, know the risk and loss. Start trading use " job " as mindset is good but many people fail in the market and make them change mindset become gambler, not good. Use any mindset you want, just control your self and good luck to you.
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
October 24, 2018, 01:30:12 AM
I think if you want to treat trading as your job, you need to learn deeper about trading and not just learn about the basic of trading. It is more than buy and sell the coin, we need to analyze to find out which coins that can work well for us so we can get the profit. And remember, learning to trade is not an instant, and you need to keep trying without stop if you want to become a pro trader. And if you cannot do this, then I suggest you search another way to make a profit.
Activity: 795
Merit: 108
October 24, 2018, 01:26:08 AM
Many beginners want's to become a trader, but they are skipping the process and start looking for an exchange as much as possible without knowing how to trade well.
~snip~
That's why they say cryptocurrency world is cruel, they immediately plunge without knowing what they are doing with a high level of risk.

~snip~
There are several coins that I hold for the future, because I'm sure the price of the coin will rise, and about 40% of my assets, i use for daily trading on a different coin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
October 24, 2018, 12:44:46 AM

I prefer buying low and selling high from medium to long term. Day trading or trading for short term profits is pretty hard for me to consider I am not tight at setting stop losses ending up losing rather than gaining. I did my research but it's that psychological manner that I cannot get off me easily so hodling is I prefer.
Activity: 910
Merit: 351
October 24, 2018, 12:20:13 AM
actually I've been trading since 10 years ago, but not in crypto, I just learned to trade in crypto a few years ago, just like real trading, crypto trading is also very fun even though it's full of risk

What do you mean real trading? Which part of trading cryptocurrencies isn't real? :/

Do swing trading to reduce the stress though. I leave day trading since months ago, the stress is too high.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
October 23, 2018, 11:25:10 PM
actually I've been trading since 10 years ago, but not in crypto, I just learned to trade in crypto a few years ago, just like real trading, crypto trading is also very fun even though it's full of risk
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
October 23, 2018, 11:17:47 PM
In my own opinion, the main reason why people chose to trade different types of tokens in order for them to make profits from it. Hodling is the most important thing to practice if you want to trade or become a trader. Let us learn to hold token and wait for the right time to sell it.
Activity: 1140
Merit: 103
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
October 23, 2018, 11:11:05 PM

It's more like a job but rather our sustainable business, and with trading ability its certain to earn much higher profit as your income compared of having stressful job. Treating your daily trading activities as your job will provide you a positive outcome in the future, because if you're focused with it you will obtain a good trading decisions.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
October 23, 2018, 09:00:39 PM

Pages:
Jump to: