Pages:
Author

Topic: TRON to soon displace ETHEREUM? - page 2. (Read 12708 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 1
June 26, 2019, 03:30:11 PM
Great! I have followed TRON since the beginning of 2019 until now. JUSTIN is a wonderful person. TRON will win the throne of ETH.
It looks like it will happen but not for this year or next year, I see Tron has a good chance because it has lower costs than Ethereum, but I see there are still many new projects using the ethereum platform and until now ethereum is still trusted by many investors
Activity: 462
Merit: 17
June 26, 2019, 03:18:23 PM
In the future, Tron may oust Ethereum, but for this he needs that the ICO projects choose the blockchain of the Tron. In this case, Tron takes the second place after Bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
June 26, 2019, 02:26:51 PM
did you sure about this thread, i think TRON is so hard to displace ETH.
ETH in 2 possition and so strong, and in 2020 Ethereum 2.0 will lauch so what will TRON can beat it.
that is so impossible for me.
Activity: 644
Merit: 260
June 26, 2019, 02:23:09 PM
One thing I detest in crypto forums is certain comparisons between top coins which are baseless. Yes, I'm holding both TRX and ETH but in the long run, I don't see TRON replacing Ethereum. By replacing Ethereum you mean? Yes TRON founder has been up and doing, so too does Ethereum foundation.  Ethereum remains my favorite altcoin, it has helped many projects including tron to come to lime light, so let's not forget that so soon. 
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
June 26, 2019, 01:46:16 PM
Great! I have followed TRON since the beginning of 2019 until now. JUSTIN is a wonderful person. TRON will win the throne of ETH.

Let's imagine both projects without their leaders!...Vitalik for Eth and Justin Sun for Tron...Do they survive without their current leaders?!...The answer to this question is answer to the major one and shows that which one is more decentralized!
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
June 26, 2019, 01:37:42 PM
I do not believe Tron will ever displace Ethereum though Tron has amazing large number of Dapps users and the Blockchain Network is gaining massive adoption. Ethereum has gain more ground than Tron , it has been existing before Tron and also have large number of users. 80% of ICO project are conducted on Ethereum Blockchain .Its really an amazing Blockchain network and i do not agree Tron will overthrow it .
Activity: 317
https://leasehold.io/
June 26, 2019, 01:28:06 PM
TRON is still the same as before. Nothing changed and updated, But for ETH, They are progressing and updating a lot in the past. So I believe that TRON will never be able to replace ETH.
Activity: 341
Merit: 10
June 26, 2019, 11:24:59 AM
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
June 26, 2019, 11:22:38 AM
I think Tron will not replace ETH because ETH has many features and is more famous than Tron. even though there is a chance to catch up with ETH, maybe it will try hard and take a very long time.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
June 26, 2019, 10:57:37 AM
And which from these partnerships are real?
Ethereum enterprise alliance has around 250 big partnerships! Much bigger list than Tron has.  Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 256
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
June 26, 2019, 09:12:47 AM
There is no competition really, brilliant people are actually working behind ethereum. About tron a part from the babbling of the ceo i never hear any notable contribution being made
I also think that ETH has no serious competitors and that TRX will not be able to do anything serious with ETH. I agree that ETH has a brilliant team that is constantly working on the project
Ethereum is a long-term project and has a very strong development strategy in the future and the current community of ETH is considered the number one in this market. The difference between TRON and Ethereum has been appreciated by everyone and ETH has a much greater influence and ETH technology is much better so TRON is not a competitor to ETH. I personally believe that the ETH has a stronger market and this coin investment should be a top priority
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
www.thegeomadao.com
June 26, 2019, 08:45:21 AM
I do not think Tron will ever replace Ethereum. Both of the coins are good investment and are doing their best to give good results to its supporters and traders however. Competition will make every project much strong and make the market democratic. So I want to see healthy competition among coins in the market. Looking forwards to competition between Vitalik Buterin and Justin Sun.
Activity: 346
https://bmy.guide
June 26, 2019, 08:00:54 AM
There is no competition really, brilliant people are actually working behind ethereum. About tron a part from the babbling of the ceo i never hear any notable contribution being made
I also think that ETH has no serious competitors and that TRX will not be able to do anything serious with ETH. I agree that ETH has a brilliant team that is constantly working on the project
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
June 26, 2019, 07:54:36 AM
im not sure about this, but personally i think etherium is not yet in this short time will be surpass and replaced by other coin, include tron.

How would ETH will replace TRON when ETH is already in the top spot?

What we are talking here is the lower rank coin like TRON to replace ETH, based on https://coinmarketcap.com/, ETH is rank no.2 while TRON is rank no. 10, there's a big disparity between the two but it's still possible to replace ETH but less likely to happen.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 166
June 26, 2019, 07:38:50 AM
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
June 26, 2019, 07:32:16 AM
im not sure about this, but personally i think etherium is not yet in this short time will be surpass and replaced by other coin, include tron.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
June 26, 2019, 07:28:45 AM
It is not that easy to replace ethereum, all what stated have been done already by ethereum in the past. Ethereum is still years ahead of TRON and Tron is not catching up anytime soon.
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
May 30, 2019, 11:19:06 AM
Now it's Tron that is going to displace Ethereum, people have posted that that Ripple, Bitcoincash, and Eos that is going to displace Ethereum, but until now it's not happening and I don't think it's going to happen, Ethereum still has what it takes to be on the second spot.
Activity: 255
May 30, 2019, 10:48:55 AM
It still requires a lot of processes and the stages to become one of the coins that can replace ethereum. now tron will continue to grow but this growth must be based on the level of coin stability in the market. if it is successful tron has the potential to rise and be higher than ethereum.
stability can be created if the team is able to strengthen their community and market by continuing to update so that their demand for platforms and coins continues to increase. it is the best way to be able to match etheruem. but unfortunately ethereum has had that much before, tron ​​must fight hard.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
May 30, 2019, 10:45:23 AM
TRX is rising, but ETH is much ahead with adoption and services provided, it is hard to expect that ETH will stand by and just watch TRX that is rising

of course, BTT on TRX is a huge step ahead for TRX and good argument when compared to other platforms like EOS, XLM, but as marketcap indicates ETH is above all of them
Pages:
Jump to: