Pages:
Author

Topic: TRON to soon displace ETHEREUM? - page 10. (Read 12708 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 10
May 18, 2019, 05:21:44 AM
I think tron isn't going to diaplace ethereum. Because ethereum is so high standard that tron has not yet gone. Tron should undergo further development ao that it can compete to ethereum coin.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
May 18, 2019, 05:20:52 AM
I'm a holder of Tron actually but I never felt that Tron can replace ETH or even rival it because ETH has a large community instead the community of Tron. Most likely if there is newcomer who come and intend to invest in altcoin they will look at ETH first because its position already supported instead they choose Tron. If you will compare of the both coin partner, you should list also the partner of ETH in order to many users here can compare what is the best actually to be choose for long term investment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Coinsbit.io
May 18, 2019, 05:19:29 AM
I think that the negative in relation to Ethereum will calm down and we will again see a rapid increase in the price of this coin. So as not to say, Ethereum was and remains the most advanced cryptocurrency!
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
May 18, 2019, 05:14:09 AM
this is more like the battle of centralized powers over an arbitrary rank on coinmarketcap with their capitalization manipulation stuff and with all the pumping attempts they are doing these days to go higher while the entire market is dumping both of these tokens.

in any case i don't think there will be any replacement for ETH for a long time because the powers behind it have a lot of money to waste and the hype has not completely died yet.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
May 18, 2019, 05:12:05 AM
Ethereum being the pioneer of side chain, smart contracts, dapps and now a new form of POS would remain a leading crypto currency in the coming future while the copycat coins built after seeing the success of Ethereum still has a long way to reach where Ethereum is now. And by the time they do it, Ethereum would have further evolved.
Ethereum has one of the largest community of developers and users who are regularly testing and using it towards perfection.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
May 18, 2019, 05:08:26 AM
I think TRON was a good coin,,, it had some great ideas and they were willing to try out a lot of new things, like the partnership they had and now I see a few gambling related ventures but come on,,, how can it displace Ethereum? People talked about the flippening a lot, the potential for X and Y to replace A and B but you know, these things take a lot of hard work and time. They do not just happen.

Ethereum has gone through a lot that  TRON had not.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Massive price drop coming...
May 18, 2019, 05:05:01 AM
Ethereum has 16m volume daily which is too high compared to Tron so I think it is long long way to go before ETH can replace Tron.

And there is a big news about Ethereum recently and there is a big incoming adoption so it is hard to say that TRON can replace ETH.
Activity: 932
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
May 18, 2019, 05:03:43 AM
I think about Dapps, Tron has an impressive growth, I think in this respect Trx overcomes ETH is only a matter of time.
Activity: 874
Merit: 125
May 18, 2019, 04:56:10 AM

There is a big potential of TRON to soon be a big leader in the world of cryptocurrency. Some are saying this has the potential to displace
Ethereum not just in market capitalization but importantly with adoption as it is now boasting of many Dapp users.  

Recently, Justin Sun announced that #TRON smashes Dapp record with over 100k Daily Users on May 16. The crypto market is experiencing an upward trend and Dapps are not to be left behind. As it is, #TRX has just broken it own all-time high record in daily active DApp users."

Aside from this, TRON is proud to have gain partnerships with many known entities and I am sure more can be coming in the next few months. Here is the list for now:

#TRON Partnerships of 2019:
@Opera - Web Browser
@Travalacom - Travel
@Swarm - Tokenization
@ALSassociation - ALS
@Tether_to - USDT-TRON
@CoinFlipATM - TRON ATMs
@HuobiGlobal - #TRX Derivatives
@BitGo - Custody
@BinanceBCF - Charity
@DACCblockchain - AI

With this as the developmental backdrop, it is easy to conclude that TRON is the rising star. I am looking forward for the possibility of a good and healthy rivalry between Vitalik Buterin and Justin Sun.

Are you a TRON believer?

A few partnership is not going to make TRON a superior alternative to Ethereum. It would take a huge effort to dethrone Ethereum. Specially when Ethereum has a more active development roadmap than Tron.
And as of being handsome, Vitalik Buterin is much more handsome than Justin Sun.
Just study and compare some of their tweets, you'll get the picture.
Activity: 286
Merit: 11
May 18, 2019, 04:51:56 AM

There is a big potential of TRON to soon be a big leader in the world of cryptocurrency. Some are saying this has the potential to displace
Ethereum not just in market capitalization but importantly with adoption as it is now boasting of many Dapp users.  

Recently, Justin Sun announced that #TRON smashes Dapp record with over 100k Daily Users on May 16. The crypto market is experiencing an upward trend and Dapps are not to be left behind. As it is, #TRX has just broken it own all-time high record in daily active DApp users."

Aside from this, TRON is proud to have gain partnerships with many known entities and I am sure more can be coming in the next few months. Here is the list for now:

@Opera - Web Browser
@Travalacom - Travel
@Swarm - Tokenization
@ALSassociation - ALS
@Tether_to - USDT-TRON
@CoinFlipATM - TRON ATMs
@BitGo - Custody
@BinanceBCF - Charity
@DACCblockchain - AI

With this as the developmental backdrop, it is easy to conclude that TRON is the rising star. I am looking forward for the possibility of a good and healthy rivalry between Vitalik Buterin and Justin Sun.

Are you a TRON believer?

I really hope TRON soon becomes an important coin transacted millions of times for real use. But statements like displacing Ethereum would be an absurd proposition. Crypto industry still has a huge void where more coins can have exponential growth and TRON doesn't have to compete with Ethereum to grow. Not at least for a decade.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
May 18, 2019, 04:49:03 AM

@Opera - Web Browser
@Travalacom - Travel
@Swarm - Tokenization
@ALSassociation - ALS
@Tether_to - USDT-TRON
@CoinFlipATM - TRON ATMs
@BitGo - Custody
@BinanceBCF - Charity
@DACCblockchain - AI

Are you a TRON believer?

At the moment, there are not many projects running on TRX platform, The number of TRX is also very large compared to ETH. Need more time to evaluate!
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
May 18, 2019, 04:42:57 AM
And tell me which of this partnership is real and good for both sides? Maybe only partnership with DACC only because they need this partnership.
Do not forget that Justin Sun is talking about partnership even it is not a real partnership.
Activity: 93
Merit: 11
May 18, 2019, 04:35:47 AM
Those partnerships only help pump and dump Tron's price.. They can't make Tron as great as Ethereum. Vitalik only needs this achievement to be superior than Sun: Ethereum Blockchain as a Service now on Azure. It's the most solid proof to show the establishment as well as reliability of Ethereum.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 18, 2019, 04:35:25 AM
It seemed impossible and would not happen, indeed Tron was developing and there was progress but not as popular as the trusted Etheteum.
I often hear news that there are coins or other Altcoins that will replace Ethereum or any reason that ultimately no one will replace them.
Activity: 458
Merit: 10
May 18, 2019, 04:21:07 AM
There is no doubt that Tron is waxing stronger in the crypto space but irrespective of those development from the Tron foundation I don't think it can displace ethereum anytime soon. Tronix still have a long way to go in order to displace ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 206
Merit: 1
May 18, 2019, 03:48:59 AM
For a fact, I'm really impressed with the developments of TRON, Justin is really pulling the force. But for now, Ethereum still supersedes TRON. Nobody knows, probably in future, TRON will be at the lead. I was amazed to see TRON among the coins I can use to pay for WINDSCRIBE subscription.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
May 18, 2019, 03:15:27 AM
by continuing TRON-based Dapps development that will create a good ecosystem. but I am not a TRON believer, news is indeed easy to spread, being a part of business promotion concept. I am looking forward, what Dapps will boost TRON market price sales. if TRON is really serious about developing Dapps it will make takes a long time to exceed the ethereum achievement.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
May 18, 2019, 03:10:11 AM
I don't know if you are a Tron believer or enthusiast. But for me its not good to compare Tron to Eth due to, honestly I'm a Eth fanatic and its been miles away before Tron can surpass the stability of ERC20(ETH). Though, I also believe Tron is one of the good altcoins that good hold in a long term, I cannot deny that. Particularly Tron platform was good to use for the traders too.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
May 18, 2019, 03:09:10 AM
I have been following TRON for sometimes now and the coin have been doing great since it lunch, most especially it partnership with other entities such as opermini and flipcoin which I have practically used. But to say it going displace ethereuem simply because TRON is at it all time high and having high market capitalization. Let ask our self this questions how many other altcoins are running on TRON blockchain as we have on ethereum blockchain.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
May 18, 2019, 03:07:44 AM
Ethereum is still far ahead from TRON, Tron has a big potential though but to displace ethereum? Nope, it's possible but not now, maybe it takes years to displace ethereum. Just let Tron developed first, no need to displace this displace that narration. Both Tron and Ethereum are good, no need to displace each other. Let the crypto users decide.
Pages:
Jump to: