Pages:
Author

Topic: TRON to soon displace ETHEREUM? - page 8. (Read 12708 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 227
May 18, 2019, 02:40:46 PM
I do not think that the Tron can replace Ethereum. Ethereum is much more popular than TRON. Moreover, the popularity of TRON is based on advertising and marketing. I do not think that this is normal.
but if Tron really has a big partner or plans to replace ethereum it might be possible, but for me ethereum is still the leader of the altcoin on the market and in the ico project section. I believe that ethereum is better and will remain the leader of the ico project in the future.
I think that this is unlikely. Ethereum now has many large partnerships. I think that TRON will find it difficult to achieve these results. In order to surpass Ethereum, you need to be even better than Ethereum.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
May 18, 2019, 02:33:46 PM
There are quite a few really good coins, but the assertions that they will replace Ethereum don't touch me at all. For me, Ethereum is beyond the competition. It develops, many projects are based on it. He is really good.
Activity: 978
Merit: 250
May 18, 2019, 02:20:09 PM
Justin Sun is smart people, Justin Sun Tweeted that Ethereum pumped was fake in 2017. This Tweet was just take advantage from crypto by taking focus and try to blur on Ethereum. After all partnership TRON out of top 10 list.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
May 18, 2019, 02:27:26 PM
If Ethereum does not switch to pos this year, I'm afraid all the activity and application development will go to other blockchains, such as eos and tron.
You can't develop some apps on tron platform which can be done on ethereum. EOS looks like it is a corporate owned Blockchain. I don't think it's a good idea to heavily rely on this. Proof of stake is not very secure compared to proof of work.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
May 18, 2019, 02:16:15 PM
I don't think any coin will exactly replace ethereum, coins do not displace each other that way, they basically make other coins less useful. For example I honestly believe that ethereum is a much much better coin than tron, however what tron can do plus what eos can do plus what neo can do and all other ones combined makes ethereum not unique and makes it less valuable.

So, one coin is not better than the other when all coins get together all coins can dethrone any coin at all. Except bitcoin of course, bitcoin is the king of the coins. If you want the dethrone xrp you can, same with eth, same with ltc, same with any coin, all you have to do is focus on bunch of other smaller coins that can do one part of what that coin does and you can get equal shares of that one coins parts.
Activity: 887
Merit: 100
May 18, 2019, 02:19:00 PM
I do not think that the Tron can replace Ethereum. Ethereum is much more popular than TRON. Moreover, the popularity of TRON is based on advertising and marketing. I do not think that this is normal.
but if Tron really has a big partner or plans to replace ethereum it might be possible, but for me ethereum is still the leader of the altcoin on the market and in the ico project section. I believe that ethereum is better and will remain the leader of the ico project in the future.
especially now that Ethereum has improved quite well, I'm sure if this will make investors more interested in Ethereum so that the value will continue to increase.
so it's very difficult for other coins to replace Ethereum even though it's Tron. because Ethereum already has a large community so it will be difficult to be replaced by another coin.
Activity: 557
Merit: 101
May 18, 2019, 02:09:51 PM
If Ethereum does not switch to pos this year, I'm afraid all the activity and application development will go to other blockchains, such as eos and tron.
Activity: 193
Merit: 3
May 18, 2019, 01:58:57 PM
Merit: 227
May 18, 2019, 01:31:29 PM
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 402
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
May 18, 2019, 12:34:32 PM
Interesting. I noticed tron blockchain activities is already showing up on blocktivity:
https://blocktivity.info

Well, it doesn't look like a true blockchain to me. To make matters worse, they are partnering with Centralized companies. This is unsustainable way to run a blockchain in my opinion. His partnership should be with trustless blockchain/decentralized platforms.  Partnership shouldnt even be necessary on trustless blockchains .
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
May 18, 2019, 12:02:43 PM
There is nothing impossible in the crypto world, "Tron replaces Ethereum" might happen, but it will really take a very long time in my opinion, remember Ethereum is the favorite altcoin of many people, regardless of its shortcomings.
Indeed, but for the near future I don't think it can. because the platform from ethereum is still widely used by the new ProJeck project and also the ecosystem of this platform is also very large. to be able to replace it in the near future is impossible to happen.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
May 18, 2019, 11:59:42 AM
Competition between certain types of cryptocurrency, is the engine of their further development and improvement of functionality. So justin san, let him try. I still do not see any real chances for Tron to beat Ethereum. Ethereum's capitalization is now $ 25.5 billion, while TRX is just 1.83 billion. The price of ethereum is now $ 240, and the TRX is just two cents. So while their external data are not comparable. And what will happen in the future - we'll see.
Merit: 11
May 18, 2019, 11:14:24 AM
According to the chart, this coin looks very good. To my shame, I confess, I do not know what TRON is. But discussions from time to time force me to research this coin.
Good fundamental data combined with good TA can lead to the purchase of this coin.

But even in this case, it is unlikely to surpass the ETH in the near future. This is similar to comparing BTC with some large altcoin.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 18, 2019, 11:06:41 AM
It still too far for Tron to replace ethereum because of Tron still a new coin which needs to develop and grow for the future. I am sure that Tron can increase higher, but as I said before, Tron needs time to give power to the project, so the price rises higher. Ethereum gets a good position at the cryptocurrency while Tron still needs to improve the volume on the market, but the chance for Tron to increase the position will wide open.

We need to wait for the update of Tron, and we hope that if Justin was really serious with the project, then he needs to give something at the market so it will trigger the price to increase higher. Ethereum still at the number 2 in the CMC and Tron was at number 11, so Tron needs to be patient to compete with the other coins before Tron can compete with ethereum.
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
May 18, 2019, 11:06:30 AM
I really like ETH. In order to overthrow ETH, I thought it was impossible. Almost all pairs have ETH presence. and ETH also have their own development campaigns.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
May 18, 2019, 11:02:28 AM
I believe coinmarketcap even though people believes their opinions regarding the plus minus. Like, everything in cryptocurrency here is based from the coinmarketcap.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
May 18, 2019, 10:57:43 AM
Why is it every time a new coin is coming or emerging, people are in a hurry to post that this is the new Ethereum and this is going to replace Ethereum, if you are a bag holder of those coins stop maligning Ethereum and let your coin hit the number 3 spot, then we can talk of the competition.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
May 18, 2019, 10:56:34 AM
Seeing some time ago TRON did have extraordinary developments. TRON is also likely to replace Ethereum, but it must take more time to replace the role of ethereum. I realized that these two projects were indeed very good and people were aware of that. In the future, I think this will happen. Tron will replace ethereum.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
May 18, 2019, 10:52:23 AM
TRON and ETH has different teams and I just wonder why TRON will going displace ETH. Anyway, the good thing now is that ethereum is getting strong and no coins that could beat it for now even the OP has speculated about TRON.

Good luck on TRON OP, Hoping for the best on holding it. I do believe on it but I do more believe on ETH as a good altcoin for bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
May 18, 2019, 10:45:35 AM
Are you a TRON believer?

No!

source:
https://youtu.be/uHxG7J2bpcY?t=510

Even one of the insider of NEM told me that Tron codes is not that good.  Oh well if you asked if I am a believer of tron market being manipulated I would say YES!  Anyway, day trading does not concern this.  It concern about how one can make a profit trading a token everyday.  I would trade this coin for profit but would not hodl.
Pages:
Jump to: