Pages:
Author

Topic: TRON to soon displace ETHEREUM? - page 5. (Read 12708 times)

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
May 20, 2019, 01:49:46 PM
Im not sure about that. The usage of TRX coin and tokens is not good, only for betting platforms or ponzi-like dapps or something like that.
While the ETH token is still being used by many startup company who want to rising funds, ICO or IEO.
To replace ETH, TRX will need something to gain massive adoption in crypto sphere.
Aside that TRON partnership with series of companies doesn't mean it will dethrone ETH because the reputation and the intercommunication-ship built by ETH means they really care about the crypto sphere not just to make money. However, the crypto user will only respect TRON for taking crypto to another level but they will never see it than ETH.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
May 20, 2019, 10:09:57 AM
Noo, Tron will never replace Ethereum, because Tron is a shitcoins with a shit CEO called Justin Sun. Never believe in this project and don't advice to invest in it.
Activity: 936
May 20, 2019, 09:58:41 AM
Even though Tron is now in a good position, many people still believe in ethereum and ethereum still have a good position in crypto. it's only a matter of time whether or not it can tron shift ethereum or not.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
May 20, 2019, 09:56:54 AM
Ethereum is much better than TRON and that is ture.
Ethereum is most popular based platform to other project with erc-20.
TRON is a good coin too but not yet ready to overtake Ethereum, if Tron want to overtake it that mean tron must in seccond place in trading volume.
too soon to displace Ethereum is really right.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
May 20, 2019, 12:25:51 AM
Absolutely not. Tron is way behind Ethereum in market capitalization and though it has some popular gaming apps it lacks the corporate partnerships that Ethereum has. As soon as Ethereum implements proof of stake it will solidify its spot as among the very top cryptocurrencies. I can see Cardano possibly posing a threat to Ethereum in the long run, however.
TRON has become a hype coin, it's not one of my favorites now and I don't believe it will displace ETH.
ETH has been very stable on its position, the trading volume is huge and more popular that TRON in any angle, I can see TRON will be displace
but altcoins lower to its ranking now as there are more coins that has an aggressive development compared to TRON.
Hype is what made TRON at its standing now and I believe it will not hold in the long run.
Activity: 210
Merit: 15
May 19, 2019, 11:57:44 PM
As we can see right now tron has so many partnership which will make them one of the best company to invest this year, it is recommended by me to invest on this project because they have a bright future ahead base on their performance today but we surely not know what will gonna happen with the other company as well so we can't really say which one is going to bloom.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
May 19, 2019, 11:02:45 PM
Absolutely not. Tron is way behind Ethereum in market capitalization and though it has some popular gaming apps it lacks the corporate partnerships that Ethereum has. As soon as Ethereum implements proof of stake it will solidify its spot as among the very top cryptocurrencies. I can see Cardano possibly posing a threat to Ethereum in the long run, however.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
May 19, 2019, 10:51:59 PM
Im not sure about that. The usage of TRX coin and tokens is not good, only for betting platforms or ponzi-like dapps or something like that.
While the ETH token is still being used by many startup company who want to rising funds, ICO or IEO.
To replace ETH, TRX will need something to gain massive adoption in crypto sphere.
TRON cannot be compared with ethereum, moreover it will replace, the current increase in tron is much influenced by speculation, pump scheme and justin tron controversy on various social media.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
May 19, 2019, 10:37:06 PM
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
May 19, 2019, 12:33:40 PM
The competition of TRON, Ethereum, and EOS is healthy for the cryptocurrency world. These these three are really competing much to become king of smart contracts and dexentralized applications. TRON has already improved in terms of the bumber of transactions compared to ETH. But, ETH would still be the number 1 altcoins.

I would remove tron out of the competition due to the technicality matter.  If Tron able to recruit a competent developer then that is another side of the story.  As of now,  Tron is no way can replace ETH because of the  fact that  Tron is just a mere copy paste of several existing cryptocurrency code, the reason why it has lots of bugs.  Tron already have the  marketing, it just need a better developer to compare with ETH.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
May 19, 2019, 09:32:33 AM
I don't think any coin will exactly replace ethereum, coins do not displace each other that way, they basically make other coins less useful. For example I honestly believe that ethereum is a much much better coin than tron, however what tron can do plus what eos can do plus what neo can do and all other ones combined makes ethereum not unique and makes it less valuable.

So, one coin is not better than the other when all coins get together all coins can dethrone any coin at all. Except bitcoin of course, bitcoin is the king of the coins. If you want the dethrone xrp you can, same with eth, same with ltc, same with any coin, all you have to do is focus on bunch of other smaller coins that can do one part of what that coin does and you can get equal shares of that one coins parts.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
May 19, 2019, 09:23:38 AM
I think it's more profitable and more potential for eth because it's really nice for the eth's project and it's a bigger community so it's better to have it and can not change eth's tron ​​if you look at the price of eth in April too cheap the price of eth and now the price eth is very expensive and I can say that this investor's profit was great when he bought eth in april because of the bitcoin's price uplifts the owner of altcoins with potential because the price of altcoins has also increased, so it's a big thing for investors who have lost their money or huge losses in the holding of altcoins.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
May 19, 2019, 09:13:44 AM
i like Tron and also like ethereum. both of them are currently in my wallet, the two coins have given me enough profit.
but if i have to choose between the two, i choose ethereum as the number one coin that i favor and the second coin is tron.

i think ethereum can't be replaced by Tron, Tron is still far below ethereum. it takes quite a long time for tron to replace ethereum.

I agree, it really takes a long time for Tron if he wants to defeat ethereum. What you said above is of course I fully agree, because ethereum is certainly the first choice. I'm not saying that Tron is bad, but for now certainly ethereum still dominates when compared to Tron.
Activity: 910
May 19, 2019, 09:07:51 AM
i like Tron and also like ethereum. both of them are currently in my wallet, the two coins have given me enough profit.
but if i have to choose between the two, i choose ethereum as the number one coin that i favor and the second coin is tron.

i think ethereum can't be replaced by Tron, Tron is still far below ethereum. it takes quite a long time for tron to replace ethereum.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
May 19, 2019, 09:05:20 AM
Tron CTO currently left with reasons that Tron isn't 100% decentralized right? Who knows if it's true as it is a big blow to Tron. Ethereum on the hand has shown its level of decentralization which all have seen as well as their constant effort to ensure a scalable and efficient blockchain.
What am trying to drive at is, ETH has shown very high level of advancement and growth since it's inception and thus it will be entirely difficult for Tron to displace it.

yes, i heard about this before If CTO of tron left, but i forgot the link
so, why people believe if tron will displace ethereum, when their CTO leaving his project, wich mean didn't believe with tron right ?
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
May 19, 2019, 09:05:09 AM
not really true, every coin must have a chance to grow up, but I think Ethereum still the strong one after Bitcoin. Tron is good coin and have good probability to rise in this bull run.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
May 19, 2019, 09:04:29 AM
well I am ethereum believer and I don't think tron will displace ethereum because ethereum is more popular than tron, but these two are good altcoins good for long term investment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
May 19, 2019, 08:58:46 AM
Tron CTO currently left with reasons that Tron isn't 100% decentralized right? Who knows if it's true as it is a big blow to Tron. Ethereum on the hand has shown its level of decentralization which all have seen as well as their constant effort to ensure a scalable and efficient blockchain.
What am trying to drive at is, ETH has shown very high level of advancement and growth since it's inception and thus it will be entirely difficult for Tron to displace it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
May 19, 2019, 08:45:46 AM
No one will dispute the fact that Tron is a promising coin with a wide range potentials. However, saying it will displace ETH soon may not be too feasible. Let not forget, the team behind the ETH project isn't sleeping too. Always as active as ever before. If this then be, definitely, they will know they have to bring in high standards to wade off competitors such as Tron.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
May 19, 2019, 08:33:23 AM
Do not think at present something like this is going to happen or at least for next year can be rest assured that ETH will remain the best altcoin if want to stay invested in crypto currency . So do not ignore ETH for TRX else you may not make money .
Ethereum is the best Altcoin so it is not easily replaced by other Altcoin.
today many coins move well but that doesn't mean they will surpass Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Ethereum can rise higher and higher.
so use Ethereum because it will benefit you, TRX will also benefit you, so take advantage of both of them as your opportunity.
Pages:
Jump to: