Pages:
Author

Topic: Tron (TRX) I missed the opportunity.. sad... - page 21. (Read 3159 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 3
Meritocracy
pls fix my heart guys
Just don't watch the charts of the coin after you've sold it. Tron already have a huge growth and it is very hard to predict todsys +150% pump. It is not a surprise that you've decided to grab your profit. If you it for like 19 sat per coin then you still have a good benefit.
TRX hits $0.41 in HitBTC just now, if you bought at $0.2, you've doubled your money; the train is choo chooing Cheesy
HitBTC have less then 1% of TRX volume so trying to sell it there is not the best idea (but still attractive). Anyway the price is going down on this exchange and right now it is around 0.34$
Wow I just realized how tiny the volume of TRX in HitBTC and there is a significant difference of price compared to other exchanges. So far I have no problem to sell my TRX but not sure about withdrawal though.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
TRX rises unbelievably, What a golden opportunity I missed? damn .. Why I missed it? I didn't see any discussion about TRX before, Otherwise I could have invested in it earlier when it is cheap. now it is $.15. My bad... Cry Cry
Can you please senior experienced guys tell me how to avoid this type of golden opportunity at least next time? I didn't see anyone talking about this coin on Twitter or facebook until 3,4 days before, shit..  pls fix my heart guys

Don't check the prices too much or you will see the other 100 opportunities lost last month.

Try to look to the future and start looking for the other 100 opportunities for this month. Wink

yeah I will try to find out some other coin like that in future. must be vigilant..should be prepared with reserved BTC to catch the chance.
GO for some other coin instead of worrying about it. IN the Crypto world there is always next coin that is rising.

I also missed on Tron but i think I will look out for the other coins.

With this market going I believe Reddcoin and Sia coin are the only ones in under 10 cents now in top 100 check it out and let me know what you see.

Hi Samy voc, Thanks for your words, I bought SC and RDD many months ago and holding. Yeah RDD looks pretty good now. Smiley do you have any selling target for RDD. Hope SC will rise after upcoming hard fork...
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM
TRX rises unbelievably, What a golden opportunity I missed? damn .. Why I missed it? I didn't see any discussion about TRX before, Otherwise I could have invested in it earlier when it is cheap. now it is $.15. My bad... Cry Cry
Can you please senior experienced guys tell me how to avoid this type of golden opportunity at least next time? I didn't see anyone talking about this coin on Twitter or facebook until 3,4 days before, shit..  pls fix my heart guys

Don't check the prices too much or you will see the other 100 opportunities lost last month.

Try to look to the future and start looking for the other 100 opportunities for this month. Wink
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
GO for some other coin instead of worrying about it. IN the Crypto world there is always next coin that is rising.

I also missed on Tron but i think I will look out for the other coins.

With this market going I believe Reddcoin and Sia coin are the only ones in under 10 cents now in top 100 check it out and let me know what you see.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0

I don't think you really missed the opportunities. Caz they have some good news to the public at Jan 6th. Some new partners and some tech breakthroughs.
Are you that cheap ?
Buy some now as it is still very cheap and stop crying .

All invested in XVG. I could have sold XVG and invest in TRX, I saw many people have done it. but I have faith in XVG too. Only thing is TRX rise too faster..
TRX hits $0.41 in HitBTC just now, if you bought at $0.2, you've doubled your money; the train is choo chooing Cheesy

people who bought it early are happy now. persons who couldn't buy like me sad.. that is how it works..

You've probably just started to invest. It was a good experience for you. Do not look at the opportunities you lost or missed.
There is no benefit to you.

Yeah correct, Can you advice me how to catch this type of hyped coins earlier ?
TRX go to the moon!
7th January - Game Release
14th January - Partner Announcement
And q1 alibaba Devs join team

That's awesome! A friend of mine bought worth 0.85 BTC for Tron TRX because he believed that this coin will reach the moon soon. Now Tron is matching near $1 and o possibly will hit the mark by the end of this month while experts predicted it will hit $50 to $100 by the end of the year. If this true then it's indeed the better investment than Bitcoin.

100, I don't think so, then its market cap will exceed even BITCOIN. That's not possible.

We missed Ripple's rise so I promised myself to watch over the coins that will soon rise like Ripple so I spotted Tron last week and I bought number of coins for a hundred bucks so now I think this Tron TRX train didn't left the station without me on board.
And now it's your turn.

How did you observe this coin? I didn't even know it till last 3,2 days
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
Are you that cheap ?
Buy some now as it is still very cheap and stop crying .

Indeed, as of this writing Tron TRX is priced $0.19 so it is still cheap and you could get a lot of coins in just a hundred bucks if you're willing to ride this train and get on board before it will fly to the moon.
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
I watched, looked at this coin and for some reason did not buy it. Somehow it did not grow together. Now, perhaps, there will be a rollback. And what do you think? The coin was pummeled.
TRX go to the moon!

That's awesome! A friend of mine bought worth 0.85 BTC for Tron TRX because he believed that this coin will reach the moon soon. Now Tron is matching near $1 and o possibly will hit the mark by the end of this month while experts predicted it will hit $50 to $100 by the end of the year. If this true then it's indeed the better investment than Bitcoin.
Activity: 454
Merit: 252

people who bought it early are happy now. persons who couldn't buy like me sad.. that is how it works..

You've probably just started to invest. It was a good experience for you. Do not look at the opportunities you lost or missed.
There is no benefit to you.
Activity: 224
Shit always happens,when it happens you will just regret it in your part its just a normal scenario we dont have the time to join all the hyped coins in the market.
Some believe that this is a promising coin and its growing popularity and capitalization will allow its owners to earn good money. I'm not sure about that, but maybe they're right.

I think they're right because the graph and the market capital doesn't lie when it is listed on coinmarketcap.com as an Altcoin top lister and one of the rising currency this early year.
Tron is gonna leave soon that's why I invested last week to get on boar before it will skyrocket soon.

We missed Ripple's rise so I promised myself to watch over the coins that will soon rise like Ripple so I spotted Tron last week and I bought number of coins for a hundred bucks so now I think this Tron TRX train didn't left the station without me on board.
And now it's your turn.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I discovered it at 4.5 cents Grin the train is not lost btw, it is just 20 cents, this coin will moon to hundreds of dollars, and probably even more, my goodness you didn't study at all?! This is a mega-project, there is Bitmain behind it, BTC China, the former chief representative in China of Ripple as CEO, China Equity group and so on Grin
Everybody that doesn't invest now, with so much potential, will regret for sure Grin
This is one of the biggest chances in our life.

No way in hell Tron will ever reach $100+. You do realize that the majority of coins that are worth hundreds of dollars have a max coin supply under 90 million, right?? Do the math! Effing noobs!
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
Some believe that this is a promising coin and its growing popularity and capitalization will allow its owners to earn good money. I'm not sure about that, but maybe they're right.
Activity: 336
TRX go to the moon!
Pages:
Jump to: