Pages:
Author

Topic: Tron (TRX) I missed the opportunity.. sad... - page 24. (Read 3159 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 3
Meritocracy
Are you trading or looking for a long term hold?
I believe TRX still have potential to rise even higher with more and more collaborations being announced by the founder.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
TRX rises unbelievably, What a golden opportunity I missed? damn .. Why I missed it? I didn't see any discussion about TRX before, Otherwise I could have invested in it earlier when it is cheap. now it is $.15. My bad... Cry Cry
Can you please senior experienced guys tell me how to avoid this type of golden opportunity at least next time? I didn't see anyone talking about this coin on Twitter or facebook until 3,4 days before, shit..  pls fix my heart guys
Give yourself 3-4hrs everyday to do some research with the upcoming ICOs and altcoins,i am doing that so far i dont missed any opportunity,follow them and do some deep resaerch about their backgrounds.

Can you suggest me some places that I can do research about upcoming ICOs and Altcoins? Thanks for your answer.. appreciate..
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation
TRX rises unbelievably, What a golden opportunity I missed? damn .. Why I missed it? I didn't see any discussion about TRX before, Otherwise I could have invested in it earlier when it is cheap. now it is $.15. My bad... Cry Cry
Can you please senior experienced guys tell me how to avoid this type of golden opportunity at least next time? I didn't see anyone talking about this coin on Twitter or facebook until 3,4 days before, shit..  pls fix my heart guys
Give yourself 3-4hrs everyday to do some research with the upcoming ICOs and altcoins,i am doing that so far i dont missed any opportunity,follow them and do some deep resaerch about their backgrounds.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
Pages:
Jump to: