Pages:
Author

Topic: TRON vs EOS - page 13. (Read 22607 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://www.empirehotels.io
January 31, 2019, 06:07:13 AM
I like both platforms but I want to highlight the fact that TRON has already launched tokens on its platform and quite successfully. Have EOS also has its own coins but scares me that they have a very big problem with protection and they were often broken into. In General, I think that there is nothing better than the Ethereum platform. I think so.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 31, 2019, 05:53:36 AM
Which of these smart contract platforms are the best? Or which will prevail in the long term? Will it be Tron or EOS? As far as I know, both promise unparalleled TPS and cheap fees. If they continue to grow in terms of development and innovation, then they could easily outpace Ethereum in the future.

Nevertheless, my pick would be EOS as it has an experienced veteran in the blockchain industry known as Dan Larimer. Which would be yours?  Smiley
Of these two coins, I prefer to keep EOS. If this project is compared with the platform Tron, then clearly EOS wins in all indicators of development, demand and is a more potential coin, which in my opinion can take a higher place in the top coins.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 23, 2019, 05:54:13 PM
I chose EOS instead of TRON, the reason I gave is that TRON was originally a bad project, it was quite vague in giving evidence that it didn't copy ETH's white paper. As for EOS, they are invested by big financial institutions, and they are working very well with their goals

That's certainly true, mate. TRON seems like a copy-and-paste project of other prominent crypto projects such as Ethereum and IPFS. It was shown that TRON has plagiarized its white paper, yet its founder gave excuses about the situation. Until today, there's nothing original or innovative about TRON, except for resembling other smart contract platforms such as EOS and ETH. One could say that TRON has some of the good things of ETH and EOS (like DPoS from EOS and TRON’s cross-compatibility with ETH's EVM).

However, I believe that EOS has a stronger foundation than TRON, simply because it's innovative and actively developed by its team. It's not full of hype (unlike TRON), and it has delivered every step of the way. While I do not agree with EOS' arbitration process (as it's somewhat centralized), it's aims to become better as time goes by. Considering that EOS has raised a lot of money during its ICO, it has the chance to become the strongest smart contract platform in the world that would rival ETH, TRON, and many other competitors.

Nonetheless, I believe that EOS will survive in the long run, while TRON fades away with its hype without delivering true development and innovation. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
January 22, 2019, 03:47:47 PM
I am more inclined towards EOS than towards Tron. EOS is more promising in my opinion and it shows that work is underway to improve the network.
Activity: 714
January 22, 2019, 11:38:30 AM
For now, like Tron, which is very much interested and discussed in various communities. But for the future, of course I am more interested in EOS. Because the EOS Platform is certainly very much in demand with many advantages.
Activity: 532
January 22, 2019, 11:36:12 AM
Tron will be better than eos, you can start your investment at TRON than you have buy EOS because I check news about TRON will be accepted at biggest company in the world, you can start trading or investing at TROn and invest more there.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
January 22, 2019, 11:23:20 AM

Both had quietly made their way up. You'd have to check what they achieved through the silent months of development, the dapps both had create though some are very much similar it will come to a conclusion that they are the best investment you can have besides BTC and ETH.

EOS and Tron do have their own strengths and weaknesses, but seeing EOS in 5th place at CMC, I think it will be the preferred platform.
This will develop well and provide extraordinary progress. Both are still suitable for investment.

TRX hasn't started much yet but it will get there.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
January 22, 2019, 11:17:00 AM
EOS and Tron do have their own strengths and weaknesses, but seeing EOS in 5th place at CMC, I think it will be the preferred platform.
This will develop well and provide extraordinary progress. Both are still suitable for investment.
Activity: 686
January 22, 2019, 11:06:05 AM
both are difficult choices for me, but I am more interested in Tron. because now Tron has increased several times and made me more profitable compared to EOS.

Choosing between these altcoins, I will also prefer TRX. TRON is a well-known and trusted project. EOS triumph was something extremely fast, and I still do not understand up to the end their real aims.
When talking about the present, TRON is indeed more reliable but if you want to start a long-term investment, EOS is a very good choice.
so in my opinion everything depends on the conditions and plans that are made because actually TRON and EOS are good coins.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
January 22, 2019, 10:46:19 AM
both are difficult choices for me, but I am more interested in Tron. because now Tron has increased several times and made me more profitable compared to EOS.

Choosing between these altcoins, I will also prefer TRX. TRON is a well-known and trusted project. EOS triumph was something extremely fast, and I still do not understand up to the end their real aims.
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
January 21, 2019, 03:35:06 AM
I see a lot of game projects that use the EOS platform, this EOS has good development and certainly will be a more creative platform than Tron.
But everyone has their own views about this coin.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
January 21, 2019, 03:26:16 AM
For me, the behavior of the TRX project certainly seemed very strange, not looking in general at all possible updates and news. I saw this project grow. It was great, a reminder from 2017.

I do not find anything strange in the behavior of this project. TRON is very cool, and I think that the altcoin will be in the top-5 soon. As for EOS, it is too strange that it managed to make such a great sum of money so fast.
Activity: 728
January 19, 2019, 11:28:59 PM
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
January 19, 2019, 11:26:11 PM
Tron is plagiarized and EOS is centralized. My pick would be neither. There are several other samrt contract platforms out there that are miles ahead of these two coins. Pick one of them instead.

I agree with your points but could you tell other platforms which are 'miles' ahead of these coins (specially EOS)?
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
January 19, 2019, 10:12:31 PM
Which of these smart contract platforms are the best? Or which will prevail in the long term? Will it be Tron or EOS? As far as I know, both promise unparalleled TPS and cheap fees. If they continue to grow in terms of development and innovation, then they could easily outpace Ethereum in the future.

Nevertheless, my pick would be EOS as it has an experienced veteran in the blockchain industry known as Dan Larimer. Which would be yours?  Smiley

I think Dan Larimer is not the factor that will EOS become to be different because if compare with Justin Sun, Dan Larimer is not better about marketing and speechs which may make wave. So, I still appreciate Tron than EOS later on
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
January 19, 2019, 07:03:17 AM
I chose EOS instead of TRON, the reason I gave is that TRON was originally a bad project, it was quite vague in giving evidence that it didn't copy ETH's white paper. As for EOS, they are invested by big financial institutions, and they are working very well with their goals
10c
Activity: 658
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
January 19, 2019, 06:59:30 AM
It is unlikely that they will be able to get ahead of Ethereum, but still if you choose between these two coins, then Tron seems to me more promising!
these coins have all the chances to exceed the ETH in capitalization. But why do you think that the TRX is better than the EOS? TRX has far fewer opportunities
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
January 19, 2019, 06:48:35 AM
It is unlikely that they will be able to get ahead of Ethereum, but still if you choose between these two coins, then Tron seems to me more promising!
Activity: 1274
January 18, 2019, 10:47:43 PM
Both are unique and has great potential i think must take benefits of both project as in near future both will surprise the crypto market.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
January 18, 2019, 10:05:16 PM
EOS is developing a more innovative platform and it turns out that there are many game projects that use it so that EOS looks more creative than TRON. The EOS platform will be able to shift the Ethereum platform and can easily develop on its own.
Pages:
Jump to: