Pages:
Author

Topic: TRON vs EOS - page 17. (Read 22607 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
August 02, 2018, 05:39:24 AM
If i would invest i would invest in EOS rather than TRON! tron is likely a play-safe coin. EOS is rising!lets see some tell that it will be the ethereum killer!

I would rather choose EOS too. They have a good roadmap and its a matter of time fixing the problem and they are on plsce to grow. I do believe at first that its a long winding road for them but they are tirelessly working for the EOS main net. As for TRON.well  they are doing fine but  at may observation they are hyping at first...
Activity: 172
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 05:30:08 AM
Till time when tron bought BitTorrent favorite for me was EOS. Now I think tron.
Activity: 9
August 02, 2018, 05:17:19 AM
I thought that TRON is a big scam? I hear something bad about their developing team.
Activity: 98
August 02, 2018, 05:16:10 AM
Which of these smart contract platforms are the best? Or which will prevail in the long term? Will it be Tron or EOS? As far as I know, both promise unparalleled TPS and cheap fees. If they continue to grow in terms of development and innovation, then they could easily outpace Ethereum in the future.

Nevertheless, my pick would be EOS as it has an experienced veteran in the blockchain industry known as Dan Larimer. Which would be yours?  Smiley
It seems to me that EOS is a promising and successful project that has already proven it. I think TRON will not be able to repeat its success and it does not have such a good idea as the EOS.
Activity: 196
August 02, 2018, 05:02:26 AM
Which of these smart contract platforms are the best? Or which will prevail in the long term? Will it be Tron or EOS? As far as I know, both promise unparalleled TPS and cheap fees. If they continue to grow in terms of development and innovation, then they could easily outpace Ethereum in the future.

Nevertheless, my pick would be EOS as it has an experienced veteran in the blockchain industry known as Dan Larimer. Which would be yours?  Smiley
Transaction speed and tron the TRX height to make a symbolic. Party that the team of TRX very strong and has a route. I'm start a strong and it will be profit in the second years
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 04:59:10 AM
I think that the EOS has a great potential, in addition, there is more hype around this coin and for this reason the price will grow stronger.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
August 01, 2018, 06:08:55 PM
I own both, but my personal preference is TRON.

But never listen to what others are telling you to invest in.
start doing your research and make your own decision.
If you can not choose, maybe you should wait a little longer.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
August 01, 2018, 06:04:59 PM
If there is no point in choosing others, then I will say my opinion. I like TRON. EoS is already a finished product and we are seeing how it is growing and progressing. TRON is just starting and that's better, we'll see it in a year. But I would invest in TRON, it will show growth.
Activity: 742
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 05:46:46 PM
If i would invest i would invest in EOS rather than TRON! tron is likely a play-safe coin. EOS is rising!lets see some tell that it will be the ethereum killer!
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
August 01, 2018, 05:20:42 PM
I didn't follow Tron news but I definitely support EOS. May be because there is a lot of hype about it, may be because it has a good team. I really don't know, but my chose for today is EOS. Again, I could be wrong just because I didn't follow to much about Tron news.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 05:17:29 PM
Personally,I believe that it is not necessary to choose between these two crypto-currencies,each of them is unique,I think it is worth putting both these coins in the portfolio.But if you still make a choice, then I prefer EOS.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18706
August 01, 2018, 05:03:09 PM
Tron is plagiarized and EOS is centralized. My pick would be neither. There are several other samrt contract platforms out there that are miles ahead of these two coins. Pick one of them instead.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 01, 2018, 03:21:14 PM

Pages:
Jump to: