Pages:
Author

Topic: TRON vs EOS - page 14. (Read 22607 times)

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 18, 2019, 10:00:51 PM
For me TRON is no more than just marketing, the real tech side is very weak. EOS is the opposite - it has a pretty good tech, idea and developers, but the marketing is weak.

That's certainly true, mate. AFAIK, TRON is simply a copy and paste of both Ethereum and EOS, due to the many similar features it has of said platforms. There isn't really anything innovative about it, except for the ability to develop smart contracts in several languages. Of course, time could prove me wrong if TRON delivers promising development and innovation. Other than that, then TRON will remain an overhyped cryptocurrency for a long time.

Because of said reasons, I believe that EOS is better than TRON and will survive for a very long time. It has constant development, and community support every step of the way. Best of all, it's a highly innovative smart contract platform than virtually copying another platform's concept or idea. It's said that TRON plagiarized another project's whitepaper which has a lot to say about the platform. Which means, that EOS will continue to be on top of TRON for years to come. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
January 18, 2019, 09:50:07 PM
In my opinion, Tron and Eos are good and strong altcoin types, but I tend to choose EOS, but it doesn't mean that Tron doesn't have good potential, it's just that EOS is superior in terms of quality, each of which has its own advantages and certainly will give You want to invest if you invest in the coin
Activity: 463
Merit: 107
January 18, 2019, 09:29:45 PM
eos project and future oriented more hot-looking. tron has been doing good things since what happened to their mainnet. but as i said eos look more hot
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1018
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
January 18, 2019, 08:02:35 PM
I still believe in TRON,
because Tron has a strong community and investors,
but that doesn't mean EOS isn't strong,
EOS is also strong, but in taking steps to advance the project, I still choose Tron. and always expect tron prices like XRP.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
January 18, 2019, 07:54:57 PM
They all have different ideology, different devs, and ofcourse different investors and backers That for sure is the reason we are having different varieties of smart contract Competing for the market for them means compromising one or two things along the way and some might just hit them back as the two coins you mentioned have their own various issues tangled...For me i would much rather stick with Ethereum is safer and easier
Activity: 312
Merit: 1
January 18, 2019, 07:18:43 PM
Tron is plagiarized and EOS is centralized. My pick would be neither. There are several other samrt contract platforms out there that are miles ahead of these two coins. Pick one of them instead.

I agree with you. We can't forget that decentralization is key. I'm a fan of Moac's multi layered blockchain which i've found to be ideal for smart contracts. Always good to do your research though.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
January 18, 2019, 06:58:16 PM
I think that the EOS has a better chance, but the EAS has a good project, but so far there is no implementation and therefore I believe that the EOS can only invest in the long term.
Activity: 552
January 18, 2019, 03:26:00 PM
After Ethereum, my next pick will be EOS. The only issue I have with EOS is its centralized nature.
From is a good coin, but i have not been following it up, just because I have found what I need in other coins, except for some little lapses.
Whenever there is any innovation on EOS, it will likely draw in more mass adoption around it. Even at that, attentions at bring drawn to it.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
January 18, 2019, 01:40:33 PM
For me, the behavior of the TRX project certainly seemed very strange, not looking in general at all possible updates and news. I saw this project grow. It was great, a reminder from 2017.

For me TRON is no more than just marketing, the real tech side is very weak. EOS is the opposite - it has a pretty good tech, idea and developers, but the marketing is weak.
copper member
Activity: 336
January 18, 2019, 12:45:18 PM
People are saying that EOS is the better platform and they are right? However, tron has more partnerships and better marketing so i'd go 50/50 on these. Perhaps throw in some Cardano as well
January 18, 2019, 09:54:34 AM
Which of these smart contract platforms are the best? Or which will prevail in the long term? Will it be Tron or EOS? As far as I know, both promise unparalleled TPS and cheap fees. If they continue to grow in terms of development and innovation, then they could easily outpace Ethereum in the future.

Nevertheless, my pick would be EOS as it has an experienced veteran in the blockchain industry known as Dan Larimer. Which would be yours?  Smiley

I am prefer choosing EOS if the option only EOS and Tron. Its hard choice because Tron is good coin and recently bought Bittorent and i think have a good prospect too. But Tron having bigger supply than EOS and i am believe the total supply affecting on price.
Activity: 308
January 18, 2019, 09:22:07 AM
I do not believe that they will be able to surpass Ethereum, especially Eos.  In the future of Tron, I still less believe!
Merit: 101
January 18, 2019, 08:44:51 AM
For me, the behavior of the TRX project certainly seemed very strange, not looking in general at all possible updates and news. I saw this project grow. It was great, a reminder from 2017.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 16, 2019, 05:43:49 PM
Please, you should need to reconsider about the capability both of platforms. I can tell you something about that look at NEO and how it goes to the zero value as soon as possible caused by it's only a hyped project. it looks very similar as trong and EOS and it will get a big dump soon or later.

Of course, hyped projects will go down to zero as people go on to the next big thing. When comparing TRON versus EOS, it's safe to say that EOS has more active development and innovation than TRON. TRON is simply hyped in many ways, without providing true results. Its virtual machine is largely compatible with Ethereum's VM, which works the same as Ethereum. There's no unique programming language for TRON (unlike EOS and Ethereum), while there aren't as much dApps available as on other smart contract platforms on the market.

While time will tell us, what will happen with the existence of TRON and EOS, one thing for sure is that EOS keeps on delivering in contrast to TRX. What really matters is mainstream adoption, and constant innovation for any cryptocurrency to succeed. Hence, if TRON cannot deliver this, then it would simply fail. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 507
Merit: 100
January 15, 2019, 04:00:12 PM
In my opinion EOS liiks much better than Tron, especially forshort term holding. I think, traders should to work with coins more often to better market situation.
These coins both have equal potential for short-term investments. therefore, I would recommend you to share the funds for these coins in equal parts
Activity: 280
yamzu
January 15, 2019, 03:46:22 PM
In my opinion EOS liiks much better than Tron, especially forshort term holding. I think, traders should to work with coins more often to better market situation.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
January 15, 2019, 03:36:43 PM
EOS is faster than tron blockchain in terms of the number of transaction on their network but the recent developments on the tron blockchain looking promising like BitTorrent ICO and the number of dapps on their blockchain increasing. Due to recent developments tron looks to have great year ahead, I would definitely choose tron over EOS but when it's comes to investment I will diversify my investment in both the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
January 15, 2019, 03:26:49 PM
EOS has not made as much progress as tron recently. TRX has hundreds of new dApps lined up to launch on its blockchain. Tron team are very serious and this blockchain could actually topple ethereum as the top blockchain for dapps and smart contracts.
My pick is definitely TRX over EOS because I think it has more potential.
Merit: 101
January 15, 2019, 03:04:44 PM
If you noticed that today TRX has very cool capabilities and it works really very cool, they were able to implement the project on their blockchain, this is very cool, they stopped being addicted. That's cool.
Activity: 546
January 13, 2019, 08:52:34 AM
After the recent events with the prices of the TRX project, you might think that this project really did something very cool and it really did it. As far as I know now TRX is a separate blockchain.
Pages:
Jump to: