Pages:
Author

Topic: Trust System Abuse By Nullius - page 13. (Read 5529 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
January 28, 2020, 03:46:34 PM
This counter nonsense probably doesn't mean shit in the new trust system but I countered the rating nonetheless and will exclude nullius if that red trust remains.
It's impossible to actually counter in the new trust system, so I don't understand any of this.
even if it doesn't restore the person's trust score, countering still seems useful where there is disputed negative feedback on someone's trust page. it at least shows there are two sides to the story. an undisputed red mark doesn't convey that.
If you think that more than 0.1% of people actually read or care about that, then you have no idea what you're doing here in regards to the trust system. There are no counters, and no counters to counters either.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483
January 28, 2020, 03:30:46 PM
This counter nonsense probably doesn't mean shit in the new trust system but I countered the rating nonetheless and will exclude nullius if that red trust remains.
It's impossible to actually counter in the new trust system, so I don't understand any of this.

even if it doesn't restore the person's trust score, countering still seems useful where there is disputed negative feedback on someone's trust page. it at least shows there are two sides to the story. an undisputed red mark doesn't convey that.

a surprisingly gracious move by suchmoon.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
January 28, 2020, 03:24:22 PM
will exclude nullius if that red trust remains.

He is pretty smart but then gets pretty stupid with some ratings..
I think he attempts to push the limits of what he can get away with a bit too much.. Especially for a noob..
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
January 28, 2020, 03:09:09 PM
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
January 28, 2020, 03:04:17 PM

As much as I disagree with you on almost everything, I don't think you're "high-risk" to trade with.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
January 28, 2020, 02:46:43 PM
nullius   2020-01-28      Counter to counters by figmentofmyass, BayAreaCoins, and eddie13. What, is this some schoolyard game? NO BACKSIES! — The feedback provided by by Lauda, Vod, and marlboroza is factually based, and a necessary warning to anybody who is trying to understand TECSHARE’s persistent crusade to protect forum abusers, attack people who stop forum abuse, manipulate DT voting, and otherwise undermine the trust system.

Not content with just mass tagging people who are associated with Yobit, this user now thinks it is appropriate to tag people arguing against tagging people associated with Yobit. This is what guilt via association gets you and is ever expanding. As I stated before I highly suspect this user is an alt of one of the usual members that is involved in a lot of this drama as they mysteriously appeared after very long periods of inactivity with a change in language, demeanor, and suddenly hold all the same opinions of the people listed above.

Please ~nullius as they have no idea how the trust system should be used and are clearly just being used to game the system with alts.
Pages:
Jump to: