Pages:
Author

Topic: Trust System Abuse By Nullius - page 4. (Read 5523 times)

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
February 07, 2020, 06:53:08 PM
Thread summary: nullius fell into the trap of backing Vod's claims because he is too green to know not to trust anything Vod says about reputational issues at face value without thoroughly fact checking them because of how well known Vod is for making one false statement after another and completely refusing to prove them..

Case in point..
The resources of this forum may be insufficient to fully organize the trust abuse by Techy.  A wiki might work better.   That's how I'm organizing the *massive* amount of illegal activities by the person who stole 500 bitcoin cash from this community.

nullius merited this absolute false claim by Vod..
Lol soooo foolish..
Soo smart but yet merits misinformation and goes on this entire tirade of supporting the source of so much similar misinformation left and right.. Doesn't have the experience to recognize BS when he sees it..

Vod's negative rating is obvious retaliation for TS's absolutely correct rating on Vod for doxing and IRS snitching.. Hard to believe nullius supports an IRS snitch of all things..
Supports hiding your wealth from governments on one hand and on the other hand supports someone that reports others to the government IRS and SEC.. How comical..

That pretty much sums it up. I keep trying to explain how his rating is based on Vod's frivolous fake rating, but the moderators have deleted about a dozen posts relating to this so far. I am not sure how I am expected to be able to defend myself if I literally can't even address the accusations against me that it is based on. Of course the person spamming reports of my posts knows this I am sure and would prefer I was unable to point out the lack of evidence for any of these claims, and the moderators are all too willing to help them cover it up.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262
BTC or BUST
February 07, 2020, 05:08:25 PM
Thread summary: nullius fell into the trap of backing Vod's claims because he is too green to know not to trust anything Vod says about reputational issues at face value without thoroughly fact checking them because of how well known Vod is for making one false statement after another and completely refusing to prove them..

Case in point..
The resources of this forum may be insufficient to fully organize the trust abuse by Techy.  A wiki might work better.   That's how I'm organizing the *massive* amount of illegal activities by the person who stole 500 bitcoin cash from this community.

nullius merited this absolute false claim by Vod..
Lol soooo foolish..
Soo smart but yet merits misinformation and goes on this entire tirade of supporting the source of so much similar misinformation left and right.. Doesn't have the experience to recognize BS when he sees it..

Vod's negative rating is obvious retaliation for TS's absolutely correct rating on Vod for doxing and IRS snitching.. Hard to believe nullius supports an IRS snitch of all things..
Supports hiding your wealth from governments on one hand and on the other hand supports someone that reports others to the government IRS and SEC.. How comical..
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
February 07, 2020, 10:22:31 AM
Speaking thereof, I half-drafted a reply to suchmoon’s latest snarky one-liner.  I will finish it and post it later.

Ok, now you made me feel sorry for you. The snark was supposed to indicate that you shouldn't waste your time on this, like be the bigger man and don't take my trollbait. Based on how this is going so far I doubt that there is anything you could say about it that could make things better in this thread or for the forum in general.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
February 07, 2020, 04:24:29 AM
What a waste of time and space must be living in nulliuses skin   Roll Eyes
Boring retarded post, quoting random members.... perfect day for him...
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
February 07, 2020, 03:41:37 AM
You are using all of the force and trust of the community as a weapon

I hope you understand the community gave you the same trust.  You showed you could not be trusted.

The same community that trusts me does not trust you.    

Either the trust system maintains base standards for everyone, or all it will be is a joke used to abuse its most long standing and trusted members.

Geez Techy, how much more standardized could your trust and my trust be?  Identical ratings, both equally factual.  If my trust is abusive, then you were abusive first.

For now, as a priority, I am replying at some length to make it unequivocally clear to you, Vod, that (1) I refrain from replying to TECSHARE’s drivel because it is drivel, not for any lack of confidence in tags that, as you will note, I am still firmly supporting; and, (2) I am unimpressed at TECSHARE’s attempt to coerce your supporters.  Some of the names on his hate-list look mighty tough to me.  I doubt that they will throw you under the bus to appease TECSHARE, of all creatures (!); and if they do, I hope that others will step up to support you.*

OK bud - when Techy claims to win because you won't reply, I'll point users to this information.

I wish I had your ability to ignore unethical idiots.   :/
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
February 07, 2020, 03:12:47 AM
You aren't above justifying your use of the trust system to penalize me. You are using all of the force and trust of the community as a weapon against me and you refuse to justify your actions, simply stating past accusations that were themselves unproven are true. The only reason you have that authority is because the community allows it.

Your inability to justify your behavior clearly demonstrates you are only interested in abusing the trust system as a cudgel to force users into compliance with your totalitarian behavior. You keep writing these long winded screeds about how great you and Vod are, how you are above justifying yourself, and how right you are, without ever actually demonstrating anything. Both Vod and Nullius have overstepped their bounds here and are using negative ratings as a punitive tool to punish people with ideas they don't like. Either the trust system maintains base standards for everyone, or all it will be is a joke used to abuse its most long standing and trusted members. You think they are going to stop with me? You are next.
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 2610
If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!
February 07, 2020, 02:50:42 AM
Sorry, I forgot to remark on this before:

~

You know what, time to end this.  Let me clear up the negative trust so you won't complain about it anymore.  Done.  Now the burden of substantiation on each of us is identical.

Of course, you thus trolled me into checking his trust page.  I see what you did there.  It has an elegant symmetry—it is justifiable in the totality of the circumstance—and he can’t even complain about it without showing his usual rank hypocrisy.  Of course, that last means that he will whine about it incessantly.

Nullius - myself and a couple others have substantiated the claims against Techy.  The proof is in the reference link.

I know!  Of course, I read your reference link before I supported your tag; and I read others’ reference links, too.  Nothing that I have said indicates even in the slightest that I can’t answer him.

The gravamen of my reply was that I am not called to answer by the likes of TECSHARE.  I made a tag based severally* on other tags, including yours—each of which is well-supported, and speaks for itself.  I will not waste my time arguing with a troll on endless forum threads about this.  He is beneath reply.  Case closed.  Direct complaints to /dev/null, and DNFTT.

Vod, I am guessing that you probably remember Usenet, yes?  I cut my teeth on anti-abuse groups on Usenet (and, as suchmoon didn’t notice, I then sharpened them dealing with the slippery twists of actual lawyers in actual courtrooms).  TECSHARE is nothing.

(* To emphasize, for those who may not understand the technical meaning of that word:  “Severally” means that my tag is good if either or both of Vod’s and Lauda’s respective tags is good.  Thus, somebody who trusts with the judgment of the maker of at least one of those tags cannot logically distrust my judgment over my support thereof.)

Techy chooses to either ignore or claim he does not understand.  He does not have anyone who wants to help him.  I don't think you will convince him of anything.

And that is why I ignore him!  DNFTT.

OK, yawn.  For my part, if I were in your position, I wouldn’t want any “supporters” who lack the self-confidence to either ignore TECSHARE—or tell TECSHARE to go fork himself, and then ignore him.  That would even be a useful filter on flushing out false friends—although it is a weak filter, for this is not even a matter of courage!  LOL, seriously:  TECSHARE is a troll on an Internet forum.  That’s it.  Anybody who cannot stand up to him is completely useless.

So, what is he going to do, whine you to death?  He certainly tries.  Manipulate the trust system and then use it against you?  Indeed, Vod, that is why I supported and continue to support your negative feedback for his trust-system abuse!  But I react to that with the relative unconcern of pessimism; for when I returned to the forum, it took me all of three days to predict the long-term catastrophic failure of the new, “democratic DT” (my own term, BTW, which I am thrilled to see Lauda seems to have taken up :-):

Maybe Theymos can think of some better idea to stop and prevent 'more abuse dt wars'
It's not fun at all.

Well, I infer that was his purpose in neutering the effect of feedback, and essentially democratizing DT in a convoluted way.

My prediction as to the latter is that it will destroy the trust system.  In the long term, it will put DT under control of those who optimize for gaining control of DT by any means necessary, and devote unbounded time and effort to doing so.  That is a bad criterion.  As for cleaning up these sordid threads, it will backfire and will escalate, not quash the perpetual DT wars:  Demagogues, agitprop, and “negative campaign ads” thrive in such a system.

Underlined:  Perfect for TECSHARE!  But I was expecting it—this, I was expecting in the long term.

The following was neither sour grapes nor mere idle talk, whereas I had spent the previous few weeks thinking about my own above-quoted prediction and the problem of “democratic DT”:

Since my life is too valuable to waste on flamewars with no objective other than “arguing on the Internet”, the worst that can happen (the worst—from your [suchmoon’s] perspective) is that I decide that the DT system is broken by design, I mostly withdraw from Reputation in favour of more productive tasks, and meanwhile, I think about perhaps some long-term way to make the forum trust system obsolete.  “Cypherpunks write code.”

But that was addressed to suchmoon, who is the real problem on this thread.  I know how you feel about that, Vod; and I do not want to downtalk your friend to you.  Please do understand that I must be forthright; and when the first eight pages of this thread are viewed objectively, it is clear that I have cause to say what I have said, and to say more of it.

Speaking thereof, I half-drafted a reply to suchmoon’s latest snarky one-liner.  I will finish it and post it later.  For now, as a priority, I am replying at some length to make it unequivocally clear to you, Vod, that (1) I refrain from replying to TECSHARE’s drivel because it is drivel, not for any lack of confidence in tags that, as you will note, I am still firmly supporting; and, (2) I am unimpressed at TECSHARE’s attempt to coerce your supporters.  Some of the names on his hate-list look mighty tough to me.  I doubt that they will throw you under the bus to appease TECSHARE, of all creatures (!); and if they do, I hope that others will step up to support you.*

* It seems apropos to remark that, as I have stated somewhere in other threads, my own inclusions list is extremely picky.  How picky?  I do not include theymos—that’s how picky.

Vod was one of the obvious choices for a shortlist of candidates for inclusion.  After whittling the names down, I left him off my trust list for relatively trivial reasons of my own, irrelevant to TECSHARE’s criticisms of him.  I will not say what, because I don’t want to give TECSHARE any ammo.  I reconsider such things from time to time, anyway.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
February 06, 2020, 10:51:03 PM
Nullius - myself and a couple others have substantiated the claims against Techy.  The proof is in the reference link.  

Techy chooses to either ignore or claim he does not understand.  He does not have anyone who wants to help him.  I don't think you will convince him of anything.

His next step will be to post a list of your supporters and extort them into untrusting you.  In the interests of forgiveness, I will not lay this linked crime on his trust page, and allow him to edit/delete the post.  Yes, I am a nice guy.  Smiley

Extortion, which is not limited to the taking of property, involves the verbal or written instillation of fear that something will happen to the victim if they do not comply with the extortionist's will. Another key distinction is that extortion always involves a verbal or written threat,[1] whereas robbery may not. In United States federal law, extortion can be committed with or without the use of force an

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extortion#United_States

As predicted, you were preparing yet another accusation before even substantiating any of the previous ones. Thanks for the definition, that fits your posts perfectly.

That sure does sound a lot like an opinion. Rather arbitrary to make this accusation isn't it?

Techy, you have shared PMs without permission, right?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.51275111

Listed as a neutral on your profile.
  Do you think I should change it to red, hypocrite?

Ok, you've deflected this thread away from your trust abuse.

2020 will bring you a lot more red I think, no matter how upset you get.

Smiley

I caused no damages to Hhampuz. There was no explicit agreement to keep our PMs private. He was speaking as if I was presenting myself rudely privately to the public while we had a perfectly polite conversation that was of no other consequence than it being perfectly polite. There was no lie about it, and Hhampuz hasn't presented any grievance over the matter, you are simply latching on to it as an excuse to attempt to extort me into changing the negative rating which you very much deserve for the publicly documented doxing of OGNasty and claiming to report him to the IRS because you had a petty dispute with him.

Do you care to try to support any of the other claims you have made against me?

Vod   2020-02-04   Reference   "Mentally ill stalker who will post private messages then lie about it as revenge for ignoring him. Avoid. "

Vod   2019-09-09   Reference   "This profile has fundamentally abused the trust system, trading positive trust with as many others as possible to get on Default Trust. See reference and the BPIP DT Change Log for examples. Do not trust this profile's trust of others by adding ~TECSHARE to your personal trust list. "

Your second rating is merely a link to another accusation based on nothing more than spurious correlation, and creative writing skills.

Both you and Nullius are claiming that this accusation is substantiation. You are merely linking your accusation to another accusation that was itself never established.

Vod
legendary
February 06, 2020, 10:22:28 PM

His next step will be to post a list of your supporters and extort them into untrusting you.  In the interests of forgiveness, I will not lay this linked crime on his trust page, and allow him to edit/delete the post.  Yes, I am a nice guy.  Smiley

Extortion, which is not limited to the taking of property, involves the verbal or written instillation of fear that something will happen to the victim if they do not comply with the extortionist's will. Another key distinction is that extortion always involves a verbal or written threat,[1] whereas robbery may not. In United States federal law, extortion can be committed with or without the use of force an

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extortion#United_States
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
February 06, 2020, 09:07:35 PM
I would have flatly ignored your thread against me, if suchmoon had not backed you.*  I have ignored almost all of your posts here in the thread you thus started, plus everywhere else on the forum—and I will continue to do so.  Enough of an answer?

* And I have more to say about that, but no more free time to squander on this thread today.

When do you get to the part where you substantiate your accusations against me?
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
February 06, 2020, 08:59:33 PM
And I have more to say about that, but no more free time to squander on this thread today.

Oh don't stop now. I wanna know any conspiracy theories you got on this topic. I gotta warn you though, TECSHARE is hard to beat in this sport so you have to bring your A game.
Vod
legendary
February 04, 2020, 07:58:00 PM
Not one of your claims in your ratings against me ever had any basis in reality. The rating I left for you is a fact, you doxed OGNasty.

Not one of your claims in your ratings against me ever had any basis in reality. The rating I left for you is a fact, you shared the private messages of a user who ignored you.  See reference.  Smiley
copper member
February 06, 2020, 08:02:05 PM
[Stop fully-quoting posts like a n00b, when I have never shown any propensity to improperly edit or delete posts after people argue with them, and archives exist in case I do. — nullius]

We are all aware you can make accusations. That is not under dispute. Would you substantiate any of your claims against me when you get a break from lecturing people and writing huge pointless screeds?

I would have flatly ignored your thread against me, if suchmoon had not backed you.*  I have ignored almost all of your posts here in the thread you thus started, plus everywhere else on the forum—and I will continue to do so.  Enough of an answer?

* And I have more to say about that, but no more free time to squander on this thread today.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
February 04, 2020, 07:04:05 PM
Neither the accusation by Vod, the original one, the one Nullius gave for the same unsubstantiated claim, or the new rating Vod left have any basis in fact, have nothing to document their claims with, and is clearly just abuse of the trust system to silence opposition.

Hello Techy, you admit your trust abuse is just to silence me and has no basis in fact, yet you won't remove it?

You DID post the private message of a user simply because he ignored you.  Reference proves it.

TECSHARE abuses the trust system.  And my respect for Vod is only increased by the fact that he has stood by his own tag, when he could have easily thrown me under the bus to appease suchmoon.

Suchmoon is one of the most kind people I have interacted with on here.  When I was recovering from a stroke a year ago I was very fatigued, sleeping 10-15 hours a day, and under stress because of BPIP.  THen I was attacked mercilessly by three idiots, and SM kept me calm and grounded.  (BTW, a stroke does not equal mental illness lol)

That being said, suchmoon does not need to be appeased.  He runs BPIP now, so he has to be somewhat diplomatic, but so far that has not stopped him from passing on his values. 

I respect you nullius, as you seem to be intelligent (and I don't mean thesaurus intelligent like Techy claims to be) and your anonymous account nicely counters the anonymous troll.  I wish you and SM would come to terms, but you both can be correct and have opposing viewpoints.  Smiley

What does this have do do with the abusive ratings left by you and nullius? If you have accusations against me make your own thread instead of trying to make this thread about you then reporting off topic replies to your off topic rambling which is some how on topic according to the mods.

Tell me Vod, if your rating is not retaliatory abusive, why is it that the person who's PM I published cares less about it that you do when it had nothing to do with you? Last I checked Hhampuz even had me on their trust list. I didn't do any harm or cause damages to anyone, you are just looking for an excuse to abuse the trust system in retribution for the rating you got for doxing and threatening to report OG Nasty.

Not one of your claims in your ratings against me ever had any basis in reality. The rating I left for you is a fact, you doxed OGNasty. This retribution game you are playing is never going to make me submit to your threats and attempts at extortion Vod. Ever. You go ahead and keep pushing like you always do and make yourself look like an ass.
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
February 06, 2020, 06:26:22 PM
Notice:  This post is intended to be a stable reference link for impending trust feedback.  (N.b. for the record, I supported Lauda’s active flag against xolxol a few weeks ago.  That is not new.)

http://loyce.club/archive/posts/5378/53785935.html
Nullius go back to your old ways

I take exception to this:  When was I ever not a sort of extremist version of the quite moderate Lauda?

(Sorry, Lauda:  Presumptuously boasting that I out-you you is even more-sincerest than mere imitation.)

and dont give time to support abusers here because youll be hated by most of the users,dont caress their dicks

LOLWUT.  When did I ever show even the slightest indication of caring what is thought of me by xolxol, the Trusted Official Spokesman of Most Of The Users, who has achieved a fame sung by bards and poets with such behaviour as displayed below.  (That sentence is ended with a period, not a question mark, because it is declarative and rhetorical, not a question; and I am not inviting an answer.)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.44420927
Subject: Re: Shit eaters Lauda and Pharmacist- Ban need to executed on these people
I wish i could have known where this dickhead is living so that i could hire someone to put him down or atleast break his arms and legs ive got a couple of spare BTCs.

We are all aware you can make accusations. That is not under dispute. Would you substantiate any of your claims against me when you get a break from lecturing people and writing huge pointless screeds?
copper member
February 06, 2020, 06:01:45 PM
Notice:  This post is intended to be a stable reference link for impending trust feedback.  (N.b. for the record, I supported Lauda’s active flag against xolxol a few weeks ago.  That is not new.)

http://loyce.club/archive/posts/5378/53785935.html
Nullius go back to your old ways

I take exception to this:  When was I ever not a sort of extremist version of the quite moderate Lauda?

(Sorry, Lauda:  Presumptuously boasting that I out-you you is even more-sincerest than mere imitation.)

and dont give time to support abusers here because youll be hated by most of the users,dont caress their dicks

LOLWUT.  When did I ever show even the slightest indication of caring what is thought of me by xolxol, the Trusted Official Spokesman of Most Of The Users, who has achieved a fame sung by bards and poets with such behaviour as displayed below.  (That sentence is ended with a period, not a question mark, because it is declarative and rhetorical, not a question; and I am not inviting an answer.)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.44420927
Subject: Re: Shit eaters Lauda and Pharmacist- Ban need to executed on these people
I wish i could have known where this dickhead is living so that i could hire someone to put him down or atleast break his arms and legs ive got a couple of spare BTCs.
Vod
legendary
February 04, 2020, 06:53:11 PM
Neither the accusation by Vod, the original one, the one Nullius gave for the same unsubstantiated claim, or the new rating Vod left have any basis in fact, have nothing to document their claims with, and is clearly just abuse of the trust system to silence opposition.

Hello Techy, you admit your trust abuse is just to silence me and has no basis in fact, yet you won't remove it?

You DID post the private message of a user simply because he ignored you.  Reference proves it.

TECSHARE abuses the trust system.  And my respect for Vod is only increased by the fact that he has stood by his own tag, when he could have easily thrown me under the bus to appease suchmoon.

Suchmoon is one of the most kind people I have interacted with on here.  When I was recovering from a stroke a year ago I was very fatigued, sleeping 10-15 hours a day, and under stress because of BPIP.  THen I was attacked mercilessly by three idiots, and SM kept me calm and grounded.  (BTW, a stroke does not equal mental illness lol)

That being said, suchmoon does not need to be appeased.  He runs BPIP now, so he has to be somewhat diplomatic, but so far that has not stopped him from passing on his values. 

I respect you nullius, as you seem to be intelligent (and I don't mean thesaurus intelligent like Techy claims to be) and your anonymous account nicely counters the anonymous troll.  I wish you and SM would come to terms, but you both can be correct and have opposing viewpoints.  Smiley
Vod
legendary
February 01, 2020, 07:08:35 PM
Did I imagine you doxing OGNasty and threatening to call the IRS on him Vod?

I have no idea what you imagine - people cannot read other people's minds.

Theymos asks you to forgive and you decide that makes you a doctor?   Idiot.   Cheesy

Did you or did you not dox OGNasty and claim to report him to the IRS?

Answer my trust abuse question, and I will answer any you have.

Theymos asks you to forgive and you decide that makes you a doctor?
Activity: 241
Merit: 97
February 06, 2020, 03:47:59 PM
Nullius go back to your old ways and dont give time to support abusers here because youll be hated by most of the users,dont caress their dicks
legendary
First Exclusion Ever
February 01, 2020, 06:46:45 PM
Did I imagine you doxing OGNasty and threatening to call the IRS on him Vod?

I have no idea what you imagine - people cannot read other people's minds.

Theymos asks you to forgive and you decide that makes you a doctor?   Idiot.   Cheesy

Did you or did you not dox OGNasty and claim to report him to the IRS?
Pages:
Jump to: