Pages:
Author

Topic: Trust system abuse / DT2 member Vod is provably dishonestly rating people - page 17. (Read 5825 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
What kind of birdbrained logic do you follow to which you think my disagreement with Vod means that I'm colluding with him?

I didn't know you and I had a disagreement.

digaran seems to be a bit of a loon....
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
So now Vod has given a positive trust to actmyname because actmyname tried to hide the truth by countering Vod's feedback?
Hide what truth? I have no idea what you are trying to say.

I'm disappointed in you man. tagged Vod for colluding with DT2 member actmyname.
What kind of birdbrained logic do you follow to which you think my disagreement with Vod means that I'm colluding with him?

Note that actmyname has no past dealings with Anduck
1) You do not know this
2) You have no past dealings with me, yet you have sent me feedback. Huh

Vod is also misusing the trust system. therefore my tag on him is valid.
So which one is it? Am I abusing the trust system or is Vod abusing the trust system?

copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
So now Vod has given a positive trust to actmyname because actmyname tried to hide the truth by countering Vod's feedback? I'm disappointed in you man. tagged Vod for colluding with DT2 member actmyname.

Note that actmyname has no past dealings with Anduck, he had no right to counter Vod's feedback, Vod is also misusing the trust system. therefore my tag on him is valid.
Activity: 241
Merit: 102
I hope you get admin attention on this, bump for visibility
legendary
Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072
quack
Anyway, I am happy with this. Anduck can continue his Bitcoin development with a 0 trust rating, and I can continue to warn the community he is a scammer and a liar.  Smiley

You've presented no evidence, no proof, no source, NOTHING about me having scammed or lied. You are bullshitting in your feedback and in your comments.

Additionally, you've done other pretty untrustworthy shit recently, i.e. threatened/blackmailed me (when I ignored your blackmailing, you proceeded to negatively rate me), fake quote (and claiming someone else faked the quote when everyone sees it was you), intellectual dishonesty in various ways, and the list goes on. Sources: here, here, here and here. (shortly: this thread, thread in Reputation board, and his rating to me)

I can see that you're happy as people still haven't properly realized how dishonest and untrustworthy you are. And I don't even know where else you've been lying your ass off. This is not behavior expected from a DT2 member, or anyone.
Vod
legendary
I'm waiting for my positive trust from acctmyname.  If what he posted was true, he gives positive trust for acting like a child.  If both sides are acting the same, why is only one side trustworthy?   Huh

Anyway, I am happy with this. Anduck can continue his Bitcoin development with a 0 trust rating, and I can continue to warn the community he is a scammer and a liar.  Smiley
copper member
🖤😏
I'm countering the rating. If you have any problems with this you can make your case but the way I see it, both users are acting a bit like children with this retaliatory feedback bullshit.

I owe you a beer

Here, a known criminal owes you a beer for abusing/misusing your DT power. of course we shouldn't expect anything less from criminals. this forum is filled with them and 99.9% of people here are pussies, they fear to lose their garbage posting chances, so they wont say anything, they would keep being the little slavetards that they are just to feed their families. good on you guys.

Now I see that a known criminal has merited actmyname with 8 merits, this merit source is also misusing his source merits like suchmoon. note that actmyname has no past dealing with OP, so one has to wonder, whether actmyname took some money to counter Vod's feedback? maybe this is the case with DT members?Huh? they would do this just to blackmail people?Huh
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18697
because you don't know how to use DT power you are holding. this is enough for you to get kicked out from DT2. I will now tag you red for this.

You know you don't need to keep spamming ridiculous statements like this one - it is already abundantly clear from other threads that you have absolutely zero understanding of what the trust system is or how it functions.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
I'm countering the rating. If you have any problems with this you can make your case but the way I see it, both users are acting a bit like children with this retaliatory feedback bullshit.

I owe you a beer
copper member
🖤😏
actmyname deserve some respect... if I was DT member I should have done this too.

Nothing about respect here, he has made a huge mistake by countering Vod's feedback without having any past deals with OP. if you were a DT member you should get booted off from DT for doing this.
copper member
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890
This is the evidence I needed to tag you actmyname, thank you for giving me a valid excuse, you have had no past interactions with OP, why would you do this favor for him? because you don't know how to use DT power you are holding. this is enough for you to get kicked out from DT2. I will now tag you red for this. I could tag Vod but the reason as to why he has tagged OP is valid therefore I'd refrain from tagging Vod.

Seriously man??? Did you even read the feedback from @actmyname?

actmyname deserve some respect... if I was DT member I should have done this too.

Why your glass is always half empty?
copper member
Spear the bees
Lol. it seems that my trap worked
Give it a rest you fool, your arguments are rubbish and badly-constructed.
copper member
🖤😏

Lol. it seems that my trap worked. why did you counter Vod's feedback? now OP only has the look of a trustworthy person on his profile, nothing has changed in reality. Vod has abused his DT status by tagging the OP for something from the past. you are countering Vod's feedback just to hide the truth.

This is the evidence I needed to tag you actmyname, thank you for giving me a valid excuse, you have had no past interactions with OP, why would you do this favor for him? because you don't know how to use DT power you are holding. this is enough for you to get kicked out from DT2. I will now tag you red for this. I could tag Vod but the reason as to why he has tagged OP is valid therefore I'd refrain from tagging Vod.
Vod
legendary
I'm countering the rating.

Excellent.  Now maybe this bozo will stop harassing me. 

I can see him in a bar, hitting on the same woman all night until the bouncers kick him out lol...
copper member
Spear the bees
Vod
legendary
You should run for politics man.  You are great at skewing reality and making up shit.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072
quack
e.g. fake quote

It was actually this person that made the fake quote.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.39391773

I quoted it before I realized he was just making a suggestion.  I have edited my post and I apologize again.

I see. You didn't quote me at all. You had edited the quote fraudulently to be from me, which was *your* edit -- not done by anyone else. What you "quoted" was never available as is, so you did made the edit yourself to make it show like I had said it. I had not posted what you quoted to be said by me. (Except in a quote, too, which shows clearly who I quoted.) Another case of you being intellectually dishonest! Thanks for apologizing, though. This is the first time I see you apologize for this fake quote you did. You still have post(s) where you do "conclusions" based on this fake quote of yours.

The one whose quote you took and edited to be said by me wasn't "fake quoting" anyone. He didn't attribute the text in the quote tags to anyone -- he didn't mark that its said by someone when it wasn't. So he did not make a fake quote like you claim. Stop lying.

I did a mistake

See?  It happens to all of us.  Smiley

It would be nice if you would at least quote the whole sentence if you're going to quote. Whatever, really.
Vod
legendary
e.g. fake quote

It was actually this person that made the fake quote.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.39391773

I quoted it before I realized he was just making a suggestion.  I have edited my post and I apologize again.

I did a mistake

See?  It happens to all of us.  Smiley
copper member
🖤😏
you both exercised your freedom of speech.

You are clueless about freedom of anything. between OP and Vod, only Vod's exercise of free speech has any meaningful weight. OP's means jack, it doesn't matter what OP says, according to DT made up rules DT members are always right and others are not.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
About my rating being retaliatory:
Initially, Vod said bunch of untrustworthy stuff, like called me a scammer when I had not scammed anyone. I rated you, Vod, because of that, just like my rating reason states. It's perfectly valid and not placed because of your rating itself. I simply can't trust people who call me a scammer when I've not scammed anyone. Later I've thought maybe I could've let it slide, but back then I chose to announce it to the world by rating you negatively. It turned out that you're more than just an untrustworthy person.

Vod claims you're untrustworthy because you bid on your own auction.

You claim Vod is untrustworthy because of unpleasant things said to you.

Let's say I ignore your flexible moral backbone for a minute and assume that your feedback is not retaliatory. The best interpretation I can come up with is that you both exercised your freedom of speech.
Pages:
Jump to: