Pages:
Author

Topic: Trust system abuse / DT2 member Vod is provably dishonestly rating people - page 15. (Read 5825 times)

copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
So what we have here? yes ladies and gentlemen, we have our newest DT2 member DarkStar_ who thinks that after getting on DT2 and having a trusted opinion by default now he could do whatever he wants.

What we have here is a clear evidence of personal use of default trust system yet by another DT2 member, my questions are:

Where is the evidence provided by DarkStar_ as to why he thinks Anduck deserves a green trust from him?
Why DarkStar_ is not tagging Vod if he thinks that Vod's feedback was retaliatory?

Maybe because DarkStar_ is afraid of losing his position on DT2 if he does something that other DT members don't like?
Tell me, is Anduck now automatically trustworthy?
This is the evidence I needed to tell you all that DT members are constantly misusing the trust system and are artificially increase/decrease their own and other people's trust scores, this is a sign of favoritism among a few selected members of this community.

They would tag whomever they want with green/red and expect the rest of us to "just" trust their words. unless DarkStar_ could provide some convincing reasons as to why he is trusting Anduck, I'd say that he should be excluded from DT2 and save us all from future similar cases where they "think" that they should use default trust whenever they feel is necessary.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Further more Vod tagged me in retaliation of my tag on him. Vod is incompetent individual and is also trying to moderate the trust system. if you read his tag on me, you'll understand.

How many times DT members could toy with other people's reputation until they get kicked out from DT?

Have you contacted DT1 members yet?
copper member
🖤😏
Further more Vod tagged me in retaliation of my tag on him. Vod is incompetent individual and is also trying to moderate the trust system. if you read his tag on me, you'll understand.

How many times DT members could toy with other people's reputation until they get kicked out from DT?
legendary
Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072
quack
Why are you ignoring that Vod threatened me he would red-rate me if I did not change my rating? He clearly said he would negatively rate me if I didn't do what he says.

Could you quote/screenshot the PM(s) where Vod said that?

Why are you ignoring that Vod threatened me he would red-rate me if I did not change my rating? He clearly said he would negatively rate me if I didn't do what he says.

Its referred here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.37486761
The one where Vod apparently refers that either Anduck or Vod will have to change the rating.

That is correct. Quote:

I have made it neutral.  You have made yours negative.  Once of us will have to change it.

"One of us will have to change" means I would've had to remove my red rating or be red rated. I didn't change my rating, so he proceeded with this threat/blackmailing (and refuses to acknowledge it as such) and makes up bullshit excuses.

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
I am his latest victim.

You are no victim, bozo. 

I did notice you have attracted the support of Quickseller.  You are his type of guy!  Smiley
copper member
🖤😏

What would you do don DarkStar_? what are you going to do after seeing Vod's actions? unfortunately you are not big enough here to take a serious action that could change Vod's behavior towards 99.99% of forum members. unfortunately he is untouchable therefore he would keep abusing other people. I am his latest victim.
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.

Its referred here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.37486761
The one where Vod apparently refers that either Anduck or Vod will have to change the rating.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

copper member
🖤😏
I would like to point fingers at Vod, once again he has misused the trust system.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.39907096

Read both the comment of his tag and the reference. of course nobody cares right? so let him do whatever he wants.
copper member
🖤😏
Why are you ignoring that Vod threatened me he would red-rate me if I did not change my rating? Me not changing my rating is the reason Vod negatively rated me. What makes you think he rated me because of something else? He clearly said he would negatively rate me if I didn't do what he says.

This is yet another reason as to why Vod should be removed from DT2 position, those who have included him on DT2 seem to not care about Vod's actions, they don't care if what he is doing is damaging our reputation. if they refuse to take any action after seeing all of his abuse of other people, they are also not fit to be on DT1.

BUT from the looks of it, they are busy with their businesses, they are busy lining their pockets elsewhere and they have left us all to get abused by these rogue DT2 members. if you see that people are ignoring the truth is because most of the people in this forum are garbage posters, they are earning money here by garbage posting all the time, they are afraid to say anything because they could lose their earning opportunity, they are the worse people on this earth. sad truth OP.
legendary
Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072
quack
Why are you ignoring that Vod threatened me he would red-rate me if I did not change my rating? Me not changing my rating is the reason Vod negatively rated me. What makes you think he rated me because of something else? He clearly said he would negatively rate me if I didn't do what he says.
legendary
dogs are cute.
Thank you. due to the language barrier, I can not express myself perfectly, however it seems that you understand my point.
Wow. I am surprised that there's a little emotion inside digaran Undecided Well,good for you.

You know, you can express yourself properly if not perfectly, but if you act like a lunatic, not everyone would understand what you are trying to stay.  p
copper member
🖤😏
Vod was right in tagging him, because it is unethical, the time frame doesn't matter but since Anduck has said he won't do anything like that in the future, it's fair to say that Vod could give Anduck the benefit of the doubt.

Thank you. due to the language barrier, I can not express myself perfectly, however it seems that you understand my point.
legendary
dogs are cute.
Well, people on default trust should keep their own opinions to themselves since their opinions is visible to everybody  by default, so if every one of them tries to have a different opinion, their feedbacks says otherwise.

You on DT2 would tag A as untrustworthy, actmyname then would tag A as trustworthy (according to default trust being visible to people).
You have tried to take advantage of DT2 position to dictate your own opinions and make them appear as default trust rating to everybody in this community. you have proven so many times to be abusing people with your DT2 power you hold over 99.99% of forum members.

Anduck clearly states that he is not going to bid on his auctions after seeing the reactions of this community's members, yet you insist on tagging him for something that happened 2 years ago.
You do realize that people are added on DT for stating their opinion right? The entire forum is based on opinions, so your point really doesn't make sense here.
Vod was right in tagging him, because it is unethical, the time frame doesn't matter but since Anduck has said he won't do anything like that in the future, it's fair to say that Vod could give Anduck the benefit of the doubt.
copper member
🖤😏
he has given positive trust and negative trust to anybody he sees fit

What are you saying digaran?  People on default trust need to keep their opinion to themselves?

Well, people on default trust should keep their own opinions to themselves since their opinions is visible to everybody  by default, so if every one of them tries to have a different opinion, their feedbacks says otherwise.

You on DT2 would tag A as untrustworthy, actmyname then would tag A as trustworthy (according to default trust being visible to people).
You have tried to take advantage of DT2 position to dictate your own opinions and make them appear as default trust rating to everybody in this community. you have proven so many times to be abusing people with your DT2 power you hold over 99.99% of forum members.

Anduck clearly states that he is not going to bid on his auctions after seeing the reactions of this community's members, yet you insist on tagging him for something that happened 2 years ago.

copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
Every thread you post in gets derailed.

it is once again clear that Vod is not fit to be on DT2. he tagged anduck for something from the past
There is no time limit on negative feedback. If someone had scammed a year ago but no one noticed it until now, would it be wrong to tag them? Certainly not.

actmyname abused his DT2 status by countering Vod's feedback while actmyname had no past dealings with Anduck
1) Countering feedback is not trust abuse. This is known.
2) You do not know if I have had past dealings with Anduck. You are making an ignorant statement.
3) It does not matter if I have had past dealings with Anduck. Just like how I don't have to be scammed by someone to tag a scammer, I don't need to have traded with someone before to leave them a rating.

then Vod goes and leaves a positive trust for actmyname for abusing his DT2 position.
See above.

This is a blatant case of abusing DT2 position by both Vod and actmyname, they would artificially tag each other red/green whenever they want
I have not sent any feedback to Vod yet.
The problem with your thought process is that you're saying Vod is abusing his power by tagging Anduck but I'm wrong for defending Anduck. It's an ill-conceived, contradictory argument.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
he has given positive trust and negative trust to anybody he sees fit

What are you saying digaran?  People on default trust need to keep their opinion to themselves?
copper member
🖤😏
As it appears, Vod has been abusing his DT2 status for years, he has given positive trust and negative trust to anybody he sees fit, when he is called out to play the role of a trustworthy person, he would dismiss it with posting an image and would move on.

I have done some digging and it is clear that he is favoring some people over others and this person should not hold any power. it is once again clear that Vod is not fit to be on DT2. he tagged anduck for something from the past, actmyname abused his DT2 status by countering Vod's feedback while actmyname had no past dealings with Anduck, then Vod goes and leaves a positive trust for actmyname for abusing his DT2 position.

This is a blatant case of abusing DT2 position by both Vod and actmyname, they would artificially tag each other red/green whenever they want, therefore I'd like to request for removal of Vod and actmyname from DT2. unless they both agree that what they have done was wrong and accept that they have made a mistake. but that is not the case, they think what they are doing is right because no one in any position of power is doing anything to stop them.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

I can see that you're buddies with Vod and you're trying to help him here. I understand, that's what friends sometimes do. Still you or nobody can wipe the facts under the carpet, no matter how much you try to derail and make this thread incomprehensibly complex to follow. I wish staff would step in to remove all the unrelated bullshit. If you have nothing but shit to spew, keep your mouth shut.
Mods should delete this post too, as it's offtopic in this thread. It'a not a public forum, btw.

There is a "Report to moderator" thingy in the lower right corner of each post.

I'm not buddies with Vod... let's call it an honest mistake because you wouldn't lie, would you?

So let me try again:

You have stated your opinion multiple times. You've have stated somewhere upthread that you don't want Vod to be removed from DT. You have posted a negative rating for Vod. You got one DT member help you recover your score. What exactly it is that you're trying to do now?
Pages:
Jump to: