Pages:
Author

Topic: Trust Wallet Token discussion. - page 11. (Read 1723 times)

Activity: 2282
Merit: 560
_""""Duelbits""""_
April 14, 2020, 08:09:36 AM
TWT is now more and more talk in several telegram channels that I know because they have gotten the token easily from the reference results, but there are also those who are looking for TWT tokens with large purchases, maybe TWT will be listed in Binance in the near future? so many people are looking for these tokens?
If a token has a real connection with Binance then surely many people hunt from the airdrop or others because Binance always gives the right promise to its community.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
April 14, 2020, 07:30:18 AM
Trust Wallet is the famous and most downloaded wallet right now. Everybody knows they've already issued their BEP2 based utility token Trust Wallet Token (TWT). They recently distributed tokens from referral campaign. Almost 63.5K holder currently holding their TWT tokens. I've also received my referral earnings.

What your perception on TWT token? What will be the probable value when Binance list TWT token?
It will definitely be listed in binance, it's just a matter of time and we're waiting for it. Binance owned the Trust wallet about 2 years ago and they are always behind them. I believe that in the next few months Binance's IEO will be TWT
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
April 14, 2020, 07:27:32 AM
Trust Wallet is the famous and most downloaded wallet right now. Everybody knows they've already issued their BEP2 based utility token Trust Wallet Token (TWT). They recently distributed tokens from referral campaign. Almost 63.5K holder currently holding their TWT tokens. I've also received my referral earnings.

What your perception on TWT token? What will be the probable value when Binance list TWT token?
Since it got the community support then you no need to worry much about holding the token,maybe it will be sky rocket like BNB and you are not going to lose anything since its just free money received from campaign so worth to take the risk for long term holding.
Activity: 110
Merit: 3
Living my life.
April 14, 2020, 03:40:42 AM
let's wait and see how trust token performs since it's from binance
Let's Hope. But I think they will also perform well as they got some huge communities .
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 14, 2020, 03:31:41 AM

Wallet tokens aren't always that great because their use cases is all about the wallet, no better features, but since atomic wallet manages to do better in terms of trading volume, let's wait and see how trust token performs since it's from binance
Living my life.
April 14, 2020, 03:01:31 AM
About the token, how do you think it's useful according to the usecases mentioned in your link?
If you're talking about usecase, then the most suitable usecase for me is the discount on dex purchase as I frequently purchase via dex.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
April 14, 2020, 02:54:43 AM
Trust wallet is backed by a strong team.
Agreed. They've got a huge community right now and growing incredibly.
About the token, you can find the usecases of TWT here : https://community.trustwallet.com/t/trust-wallet-token-twt/4187
It surprises me to hear about binance buys coinmarketcap too. I didn't follow updates since a long time. Seems like the community of binance is getting bigger day by day.
About the token, how do you think it's useful according to the usecases mentioned in your link? Binance has already it's own token called bnb, as we all know, so what would be the need to create a new one for the purchased wallet? Now i won't be surprised if binance starts working on another token for cmc.  Cheesy
Living my life.
April 14, 2020, 02:34:11 AM
Trust wallet is backed by a strong team.
Agreed. They've got a huge community right now and growing incredibly.
About the token, you can find the usecases of TWT here : https://community.trustwallet.com/t/trust-wallet-token-twt/4187
Living my life.
April 14, 2020, 02:29:54 AM
Just a bit correction, it was made by independant developer named Victor (iirc) and was purchased by binance later on.
Exactly, it was later purchased by Binance, as like Binance recently purchased CMC.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
April 14, 2020, 02:13:19 AM
Coinmama allow you buy bitcoins using SEPA and CCs... but SEPA is only available in Europe. So If I'm from South Africa for example, there is no reason to show me SEPA.

Trust wallet is backed by a strong team. Afaik, it's developped by binance and even has a trade interface in which the wallet user has access to his binance account via it.
However, i don't think that multi-currency wallets are the best option to use them to store their savings .

About the token, i don't really understand the real utility of it

Just a bit correction, it was made by independent developer named Victor (iirc) and was purchased by binance later on.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
April 13, 2020, 07:16:39 PM
Coinmama allow you buy bitcoins using SEPA and CCs... but SEPA is only available in Europe. So If I'm from South Africa for example, there is no reason to show me SEPA.

Trust wallet is backed by a strong team. Afaik, it's developped by binance and even has a trade interface in which the wallet user has access to his binance account via it.
However, i don't think that multi-currency wallets are the best option to use them to store their savings .

About the token, i don't really understand the real utility of it
Living my life.
April 13, 2020, 04:57:37 PM

Pages:
Jump to: