Pages:
Author

Topic: Try to recover loss - page 10. (Read 1922 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 1
April 04, 2018, 11:18:21 AM
Just accept the fact that you loss from the trade dude. Heres my experience: I bought Sia Coin at 700, my friends told me to hold. But look what happened, Sia coin crashed and drops below 100 sats.

Lesson here is, holding is not applicable to all coins. BTC, & ETH are the only coins we can trust and can recover the bear market.

Previous few month we see all altcoin price is decrease.So at this time how I recover my loss.I decided one think,I want to sell my all altcoin now.And try to start trade and recovery again.It's possible? Can I do this.Tell me your opinion, can do or not?
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
April 04, 2018, 11:16:21 AM
If you want to recover your loss then you should start accumulating altcoins right now that are now on a dump because it is a good price to buy and get a lot of the altcoins in the market and if you have patience then you will be able to recover your losses because when the market is starting to pump then you already making profits.
Activity: 189
Merit: 12
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
April 04, 2018, 11:11:48 AM
Previous few month we see all altcoin price is decrease.So at this time how I recover my loss.I decided one think,I want to sell my all altcoin now.And try to start trade and recovery again.It's possible? Can I do this.Tell me your opinion, can do or not?

Are you sure that when you sell you can recover the loss? I don’t think that this is a good plan for you. I don’t know how much you lost but you should remember that with the market right now, if you sell ,you will definitely lose a lot. I think that you’d better keep patient right now, you should hold it till the price recover. You probably know that crypto market is notoriously volatile. You don’t need to be panic like that, everything will be alright, altcoin value will  definitely recover.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
April 04, 2018, 04:36:46 AM
Yes you can actually sell all your altcoins and buy them back but remember, price today is low so there is no assurance that when you buy them back its lowest from the price you previously bought them. That’s why some people just prefer holding them instead of having losses.

Probably the less risky step will be simply to wait and hold the coins. I am not sure that if you sell now alts, you will be able to buy them for the less price.
if you want to do this, make sure that the current market conditions are still in a downward trend, where the market is more likely to down than it rises, if you sell it maybe you can get a cheaper price, but for now it looks like the market looks green, some times the price goes up to $7000, maybe it's going to be a bit risky now, if you want to do that way
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
April 04, 2018, 04:04:57 AM
Losses are also part of trading so welcome it with big heart and deal as an optimist you will win.To recover the losses diversify the investment find the coins are cheaper but growing rapidly study the charts and keep eye on market cap if find positive invest and sell when go peak to recover the losses.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1128
April 04, 2018, 03:15:29 AM
Altcoin and Bitcoin are at its lowest point right now. I think this is not the best time to sell. What the best thing to do is to wait till they rise up again and wait until the market recovers. Try to generate some altcoins. If the right time comes, then you have so much to harvest.
This is the perfect market for buyers and investors not for sellers. Those who have been always waiting for the market especially that of bitcoin to get down so that they can also become the part of most successful business community, this time belongs to them.

They are supposed to celebrate such market conditions. Even for recovering losses, get your hands on mighty coins and wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 57
Merit: 2
April 04, 2018, 03:13:12 AM
This is a thing of choice, so it depends on the choice you decide to make. If you want, and you think it’s the right thing, then you can sell your altcoins and wait for another dip to invest when it reaches the bottom. If you don’t want to sell, then you can leave your funds and wait for another bull market and withdraw when the price goes up to your target price rate. These are the two things I can come up with, it’s left for you to choose the right thing that you have to do.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
April 04, 2018, 02:34:34 AM
You’re not the only one that has lost money in this, there are lots of others. If you have altcoins, there is still no problem, all you still have to do is hold it and wait till the price increases. One thing for sure is that whenever the price of Bitcoin starts to increase, altcoins will follow as well and will start increasing. Selling your altcoins just because you are losing money is not the right thing to do. You should have patience, don’t trade everything due to being desperate. Be calculative.

Probably the less risky step will be simply to wait and hold the coins. I am not sure that if you sell now alts, you will be able to buy them for the less price.
Yes. I am simply ignoring my losses by holding my positions until I am getting to profit regions. It became possible for me to hold only because of I am trading only established assets like bitcoins. Otherwise holding finitely will not at all possible.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
April 03, 2018, 03:52:48 PM
Yes you can actually sell all your altcoins and buy them back but remember, price today is low so there is no assurance that when you buy them back its lowest from the price you previously bought them. That’s why some people just prefer holding them instead of having losses.

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 03:20:44 PM
I think this is a very wrong choice for you. The current downturn in the market does not mean that it will always be like this. I believe that it will soon warm up again. If you sell all your currencies now, I think you will regret it. Decision.
I think he will also regret his decision, because in the basic principle he does not really understand the movement of the crypto market. because the movement of investment certainly can not only more upwards, there must be time to go down, and that's normal because it will rise again the price
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
April 03, 2018, 03:12:39 PM
If you want to restore your loss guaranteed, then you better get your patience and do long-term investment in cryptocurrencies. And don't look at price every 5 minutes. Wink
I don't think that there is people here who did not encounter any losses, for sure almost all of us had lose some money/investment here but that is not the reason, we are still here, what matters is that we learned, we stand up and now we are creating our name again here in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
April 03, 2018, 02:02:44 PM
If you want to restore your loss guaranteed, then you better get your patience and do long-term investment in cryptocurrencies. And don't look at price every 5 minutes. Wink
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
April 03, 2018, 11:24:41 AM
Yup, day trading would probably be the best way for you to make your money back. You need to know at least the basics of trading tho.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
April 03, 2018, 10:46:32 AM
Because of the sharp daily price jumps of bitcoin, you can engage in speculation on the bitcoin / altcoin pair. If you are afraid of doing this to regain some of the profits on the swings, then HODL.  Selling is definitely worth nothing!

I agree. I think you should really look into the movement of the market assets right now. So many coins are not doing good with a little increase here and there, but still, the increases they show are not ripe enough to be considered a good profit. Therefore, the better and smarter move here is to just hold onto your coins. I guess, generally speaking, just be smart about your business; it won't hurt to be patient rather than doing business while the market is not doing good, which will only ultimately amount to a loss.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
April 03, 2018, 10:29:45 AM
You can easily recover all of your losses if you will use the knowledge that you learned from the losses that you experienced. You should focus on the present for you to make better decisions.
I don't think that this is too easy. Many peoples loose more when they try to trade without experience in this field. If you don't understand market that you should better to hold and wait instead of trading.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 10:23:08 AM
I have stopped trying. The more I try, the Moreno lose. I think its best for me to take a break right now.
Activity: 266
April 03, 2018, 10:17:50 AM
I agree with you. Nonetheless know what is the dippest price that any coin or bitcoin will dump before it recovers and bounce again. Selling your position now will be leading to recover the loss although if you already loss that much its better to stay to hodl what you are holding. To cover the losses, you will have to get even more profit. You can buy the same amount of altcoins at a lower price
Activity: 322
April 03, 2018, 10:17:38 AM
In my opinion, if you are watching any coin closely then you can convert some of your alt coins in that, if it is in its lowest. For example last time, I convert my some of altcoins in cindicator because it decreased around 400% in two days. If you want to recover your losses from price dump then you need to hold your coins, if you sell means you actually lose your investment capital but if the price of that sold coin decreases more
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 10:17:30 AM
It will definitely lead him to that. One mistake he wants to do now is buying at the top and selling at the bottom. That is not a ways to trade any market. Since he has missed the top, the best thing now is to wait for the next top, and learn how to trade before then so he does not miss it. If you sell your alt coins for a loss and do trading  the risk of losing again is higher since market is bearish expect more downside than upside better to hold alt coins with good project
Activity: 378
April 03, 2018, 09:29:45 AM
I think, you should not sell all altcoin right now. The market seems to be recovering but I'm not sure. I also hope that 6k5 is the last bottom of the crisis since mtGox poured huge amounts of bitcoin into the market. Please be patient when the bitcoin value returns. The market will start the process of recovery and growth. That means the damage will be restored. Even the value of the altcoin can increase very fast. Because ETH, NEO, Monero, Waves are all potential coin and have large user needs. The problem with the crypto market is that it depends on the bitcoin dominance. Patience any friend.
it depends of which coins are we talking about if you tell us it is better...

by the way:
-never sell anything
- it is the worst time to sell altcoins
- i sugget to hodl until altcoins start recuperation

I agree with your point of view. For altcoin if prolonged panic can affect bad decisions. Patience and trust in the holding coins are the best ideas in a down market.
Pages:
Jump to: