Pages:
Author

Topic: Try to recover loss - page 5. (Read 1922 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
April 15, 2018, 04:04:18 AM
Previous few month we see all altcoin price is decrease.So at this time how I recover my loss.I decided one think,I want to sell my all altcoin now.And try to start trade and recovery again.It's possible? Can I do this.Tell me your opinion, can do or not?

there are actually many ways to recover the losses you get, the way you buy a coin whose prices are still cheap and have an upcoming event until the coin you buy has the potential to experience an increase or if not then you can see from the existing graph and play when the graph down.
It would be a good initiative at your end .but it is risky at the same time too. If you are going to sell all your bucks because of the reason that their market price has gone down the there is a possibility of future when their prices would again pop up and meet your desires and the you will not be able to regain the sell coins now the choice is entirely yours.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 03:48:50 PM
Try to hold the remnants still and start bending towards btc. I think you would be profitable
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
April 14, 2018, 11:27:28 AM
 I don't think this is good decision to sell your coins right now , because now the money market in the deepest duarte. So it's better to wait for the market to recover.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 14, 2018, 10:19:00 AM
Yes, now is the right time to hold, Do not sell anything if the price drops just wait patiently, when the price rises and develops strong you will recover the capital and can bring huge profits for you.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
April 14, 2018, 10:03:21 AM
Previous few month we see all altcoin price is decrease.So at this time how I recover my loss.I decided one think,I want to sell my all altcoin now.And try to start trade and recovery again.It's possible? Can I do this.Tell me your opinion, can do or not?
Just wait and be patient , everyday have it's rise and fall , hold your coins for the perfect time to sell.

If you sell yout alts now and start to trade again, the market is still the same at a bearish trend. Basically you'll be wasting your money there. I agree that your best option would be to hold out. Most of us have no better option and we can't do anything unless the market recovers.

There will be no loss if you do not sell anything. It is the worse idea to get rid of the coins when the market is down. It will bring us to the dip only, I guess.
Activity: 224
April 14, 2018, 05:55:38 AM
Do not sell all of the altcoins at a time then you can't get your desired price so that you have to take a time and wait for your expected price level.
One thing you have to remind that selling is not the ultimate solution in this platform.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
April 14, 2018, 04:41:32 AM
If you want to recover loss, it is good for you to do a day trading, with that you can easily recover loss but it is not that too easy you have to invest time for you to see if a certain coin is good to buy or not, day trading in bitcoin is good also it depends on your time and capacity.
Activity: 189
April 14, 2018, 04:20:39 AM
now is the right time to cover your losses yesterday, just bear what you have and try to cover your losses by joining in ico, ico will give you a huge advantage
Activity: 518
April 14, 2018, 04:07:18 AM
Don’t sell anything if the price is dropping, rather sell it when the price is increasing or set yourself a limit on around what price you want to sell the coins.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
April 14, 2018, 03:44:14 AM

To be honest, selling your cryptos at the current prices does not seem like an intelligent decision. If you have had enough patience to wait over many weeks for a potential recovery that only led you to increase your losses, I think you should not have too much trouble waiting a little longer before deciding to sell, because your potential for losses is much smaller than you had a couple of months ago.

yeah , selling in deep is not a good idea , patience is good but not waiting to death!
I believe in holding and i think you need to stop emotions and always put your orders with stop loss , just don't wait for them to see them in a real deep , then you don't know when they would recover actually!
Activity: 451
April 14, 2018, 02:27:37 AM
Try to save your current balance. It is better than trying to recover loss. I have lost a lot of mone cause of recovering my loss.
we should better stick to the curent balance and learn how to make money from our current balance
Remember my words cause I have already lost to many bitcoin
Activity: 164
April 14, 2018, 02:24:58 AM
I think the best way to recover losses is to stop selling when the price reaches a low point.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
April 14, 2018, 02:05:46 AM
I'm also having the hard time right now, the only thing I can do is for now is just HODLING what I have.
I have my faith of recovering my losses in near time, and ain't going to sell now  Roll Eyes
Everyone in trading activity who loss are trying to recover the loss but how can you effectively get back it if you bought at the very peak price. It will take a lot of months or years to recover so if you are trying to recover it you need an alternative way buy in cheap price so if it reaches its half ATH price its already a breakeven.
Activity: 350
April 14, 2018, 12:47:42 AM

there are actually many ways to recover the losses you get, the way you buy a coin whose prices are still cheap and have an upcoming event until the coin you buy has the potential to experience an increase or if not then you can see from the existing graph and play when the graph down.
Activity: 76
April 14, 2018, 12:31:52 AM
I'm also having the hard time right now, the only thing I can do is for now is just HODLING what I have.
I have my faith of recovering my losses in near time, and ain't going to sell now  Roll Eyes
Activity: 252
Merit: 8
April 14, 2018, 12:05:10 AM
*You can sell some alts if it gains 10 to 20% in a day or 2
*rebuy in correction
*dont think of recovering your losses too fast
*focus more on the quantity of the alts you are holding instead of its dollar value
*PATIENCE

You could also wait for those coins/tokens to go back to its price when you bought it,but itll definitely take awhile..

Make a good plan on your next strategy,it may be hard but once you recover itll be so sweet..

GOODLUCK.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
April 13, 2018, 10:13:23 PM
Previous few months we see all altcoin price is decreased.So at this time how I recover my loss.I decided one thing, I want to sell me all altcoin now.And try to start trade and recovery again.Is it possible? Can I do this?Tell me your opinion, can do or not?
If I do not think you need to sell all the Altcoin you have. If you sell all Altcoin you have certainly you will lose big. And you can not get multiple benefits. If my advice is personal, you will keep all the coins you own and you will endure this year. I am sure by the end of 2018 all coin prices will touch a high value.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
April 13, 2018, 09:21:52 PM
I know, and we all know that we're trying to recover from the losses we have. The first thing we need to learn as newbies and average joes is about the annual cycle of bearish and bullish market. You need to know what are those common events that would lead to a bearish market, and the same thing goes to a bullish market. These are the things that we need to know so that we are all prepared for either of these times.

Just my two satoshis.
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
April 13, 2018, 08:59:21 PM
If you think your altcoin will still win in the market and Hodling it will be beneficial do not cut losses rather average in that way, you can still have a lot of altcoins in your hand and once it reached an ATH, you can sell if you want to, but be sure that it is not just speculation and not just the greed in you speaking, but if you see that your coin will soon loose its value, might as well cut loss or even break even, in this way you can minimjze your loss, you also need to study market and not just go witht the flow of the market, do not go with the FUDs and believe the hype,  also watch out for whales, you migh think that your coin had increased in value, but in reality a whale just made a move, keep an eye on it and sell if you want because whales can still manipulate the value, even on their own.
Activity: 249
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 08:29:18 PM
i think it is an better option to just wait till the prices go back up. what you are trying to do is making op for losses by taking a big risk, trading isn't as easy as it looks like. we all lost money in the last couple of months,  just have confidence that the prices will go back up.
Pages:
Jump to: