Pages:
Author

Topic: Try to recover loss - page 7. (Read 1922 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 11:26:37 PM
If you want to recover your loss you need to take your mind off that loss. What that will do to you is that you will be able to see  opportunities right in front of you and you will be able to take advantage of those opportunities.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 11:04:21 PM
it depends of which coins are we talking about , but I would advice you don't sell your coin,  this is the only real way you can loss it,  hodl on to the token until it comes back to it originally rain rate or even more than its original rate.  Have this always in mind,  you don't loss if you don't sell,  you only loss if you sell your token when it has dumped in price.
Activity: 560
April 09, 2018, 04:08:23 PM
It is still possible if you discipline with your rules. Make risk management wacth the market and take profit only 5% for every buying position. Patience ia the key. If you panic you will lose focus and lose more money. Focus on your target and follow your own rules. Buy to coin which already exist and old enough like ltc and monero.
of course we had quite promising coins, which you can buy without any fear. But nevertheless, there is much better early, which you can pay attention to, But for a person you must first learn all the information to be confident in your investments.
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
April 09, 2018, 02:58:05 PM
It is still possible if you discipline with your rules. Make risk management wacth the market and take profit only 5% for every buying position. Patience ia the key. If you panic you will lose focus and lose more money. Focus on your target and follow your own rules. Buy to coin which already exist and old enough like ltc and monero.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 11:54:28 AM
I invest in some good projects, like CND bluzelle POA WANCHAIN and i would wait for  the road map
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
April 09, 2018, 11:50:08 AM
You can always try something new -- new goals, new strategies, and whatnot -- but, there is no guarantee those new endeavors will work. Do not ask the community what will work because people in here, experts included, are merely on a trial-and-error page when it comes to Bitcoin. This is so because no one has ever predicted with certainty what and how Bitcoin will be in the coming months, years, and etc. In fact, even if it has long existed, its circulating across borders is still very much a huge question in terms of its legitimacy. I can even hardly know of any laws specially addressing cryptocurrencies. So you see, people here are merely speculating and trying their best to earn as much as they can without much regard on the future (this, I suppose).
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
April 09, 2018, 11:30:39 AM
If you were fast enough and sold your altcoins at the beginnin of the correction, you had luck and decimate your loss. Congratulations. I thougt its just a small dip thats why i dont sold my coins. But now i see i should. But actually its to late, some of my altcoin in my portfolio lost 90% of value since then, and to sell now would be a really stupid idea. SO now you can start again with trading to get your profit back. But just think were in the bearmarket and it will not be so easy anymore!
To try to recover your losses in this market it's a very bad idea after all if a person was such a good trader then that person should have been able to see that the market was going to change from a bull market to a bear market and if you were unable to see such a huge movement what makes you think that you are going to be able to see smaller movements? It just doesn't make sense.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 586
April 09, 2018, 03:13:16 AM
Few month ago,Many of those who have recently invested in crytocurrency have lost one third of the capital.I think, At this time you lost your capital one third.If you sell your present coins then i think your never recover your losses.So I have a advice, If you want to trade daily then you sell your half of coin and trade daily with small amount profit.Maybe you do it but get capital one day.But need long time. Grin
If you suffered some loss while dealing with the things related to that of crypto currencies, then you need to stay calm and relax for a while. There is no such point of making any hasty decision and that you need to remain patient and try to keep your nerves under your control at that time. you need to look for the mistake which made you suffer and that you need to plan the things in much better way to recover that loss.
Activity: 90
April 09, 2018, 12:31:50 AM
Try trading them locally because it would be much safer and guaranteed I think
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
April 08, 2018, 09:44:01 PM
Previous few month we see all altcoin price is decrease.So at this time how I recover my loss.I decided one think,I want to sell my all altcoin now.And try to start trade and recovery again.It's possible? Can I do this.Tell me your opinion, can do or not?

You could definitely start trading to recover some losses.  You could trade the altcoins to bitcoin ratio or you could go straight from crypto to fiat/usdt.  I'd recommend you trade cautiously though because many times people panic when prices dont go their way and they end up selling or buying at a higher price which leaves them with less than what they started with.  If i were you i would only use a portion of your money to trade and leave the rest in longer term investments.
Activity: 154
April 08, 2018, 08:00:04 PM
For recovering loss, you need to have patience because without patience you will make more loss instead of recovering so its best to have patience and recover loss after that.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 07, 2018, 04:16:48 PM
According to me the why to recover loss,
Dont sell coins in panic,
The market down trend condition try to buy some more coins and if market more down then buy some more coins and after the market up condition you can not only recover loss until you will be able to get more profit,
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
April 07, 2018, 06:38:44 AM
Previous few month we see all altcoin price is decrease.So at this time how I recover my loss.I decided one think,I want to sell my all altcoin now.And try to start trade and recovery again.It's possible? Can I do this.Tell me your opinion, can do or not?
Just wait and be patient , everyday have it's rise and fall , hold your coins for the perfect time to sell.
Whenever a person comes in this field or he wants to come, every time he is advised to come up with enough learning about bitcoins and trading and how the things goes on here. And the main thing a person must know is to hold. How he would be making best money out of his little or bigger investment is just by holding. As long as he becomes successful in holding, bigger profits will be there for you.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
April 07, 2018, 06:33:41 AM
Just wait and be patient , everyday have it's rise and fall , hold your coins for the perfect time to sell.
Recovering of Bitcoin is so easy for that you do not have to take tension about the process just follow the simple process. Buy more Bitcoins as it is achievable and affordable these days its price is low so buy more and wait for the price to increase with the increase in market demand. You will see and will recover the loss you faced with last time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
April 07, 2018, 06:24:55 AM
current market condition is not time for selling cause for sure its a loss in your portfolio. it is good to accumulate right now. for your question if you will sold sll your coins and try short trading to earn and recover your loss probably not a good idea. i suggest just hold on and wait for the market to recover
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
April 07, 2018, 05:57:45 AM
Losses are also part of trading so welcome it with big heart and deal as an optimist you will win.To recover the losses diversify the investment find the coins are cheaper but growing rapidly study the charts and keep eye on market cap if find positive invest and sell when go peak to recover the losses.

I think you have to hold the coins for a long time, too much trading just make a profit for the exchange because now the market is very risky, coins fall, trade for loss or loss of recovery all
Activity: 123
April 07, 2018, 04:15:26 AM
Whatever you wanted to do, or what your plans are, just to recover and redeem your loss will do if you completely believe in yourself that you can do it. Whether "this and that", as long as you have the will and dedicatiom to really make it done will be the greatest help to you so you can do what you wanted to do from the very start. Recovering your loss.
Activity: 476
April 07, 2018, 04:08:19 AM

there are many ways to recover the losses you get from buying bitcoins when expensive, I hope you do not sell the bitcoin you have but play altcoin alone to be able to recover lost assets.
Activity: 448
April 07, 2018, 03:30:03 AM
Few month ago,Many of those who have recently invested in crytocurrency have lost one third of the capital.I think, At this time you lost your capital one third.If you sell your present coins then i think your never recover your losses.So I have a advice, If you want to trade daily then you sell your half of coin and trade daily with small amount profit.Maybe you do it but get capital one day.But need long time. Grin
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
April 07, 2018, 01:54:54 AM
Yes you can actually sell all your altcoins and buy them back but remember, price today is low so there is no assurance that when you buy them back its lowest from the price you previously bought them. That’s why some people just prefer holding them instead of having losses.

Probably the less risky step will be simply to wait and hold the coins. I am not sure that if you sell now alts, you will be able to buy them for the less price.
No I wouldn’t go with this option if coins are other than ETH or bitcoins. Altcoins are great too but only few of them have good stability life. They don’t just live after a dip. ETH is one of the amazing coin from altcoin family because it has shown extra ordinary performance in last few months. So better is to hold only these two coins, else, day trade or just normally trade other coins.
Pages:
Jump to: