Pages:
Author

Topic: Try to recover loss - page 23. (Read 1922 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 10:13:19 PM
I would look at the projects that are releasing some sort of product on their road map in the near future. If you are looking for a short term gain and something you can flip. Ethos, Blockport, Ven (masternodes). For long term, too many options... I had some extra eth and I decided to spend it between DEB, BPT and CS evenly.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 14, 2018, 10:03:41 PM
You can do it but you should be have more good strategy ,  great risk management and spend more times to focus on that. But because you can not guaranted this is will work or not for the better sell your coin in 50% and other 50% more use for long term investment.
Activity: 173
Merit: 4
March 14, 2018, 06:05:10 PM
Previous few month we see all altcoin price is decrease.So at this time how I recover my loss.I decided one think,I want to sell my all altcoin now.And try to start trade and recovery again.It's possible? Can I do this.Tell me your opinion, can do or not?
The market is in dump situation right now, and I think its not a good idea to sell any coins. I think what should be done is holding your investment, do not panic sell and continue investing if you can. I have strong feeling that cryptos will going to have a bounce back after this dump, and only those who are patience can receive the rewards.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!
March 14, 2018, 02:18:51 PM
Previous few month we see all altcoin price is decrease.So at this time how I recover my loss.I decided one think,I want to sell my all altcoin now.And try to start trade and recovery again.It's possible? Can I do this.Tell me your opinion, can do or not?

Yes, Of course, it is possible to recover loss if you plan your trades well by making a good strategy for both entries and exits with better money management techniques. I would like to know whether you will prefer swing trading or day trading for recovering your losses. Because both of them have a different approach you need to follow their respective approach with strong discipline and confident in yourself.I will advise you to take care of your holdings by yourself personally.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
March 14, 2018, 01:37:40 PM
sometimes for traders, when the market is this bad and when you see that you are not capable of making profit from it, the best thing to do is to sell and go away to wait it out. because a small loss is better than a big one.

of course this can also mean missing out on a lot of opportunities, for example you may never see bitcoin this low again but at the same time it is the risk of investing too soon and missing the bottom.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
March 14, 2018, 01:22:37 PM
it is better not to sell your assets at the time of the fall, now it's good to buy

Selling assets when they are dropping would be panic selling. Now FUD may force a person to panic sell which is manipulation of public and which is one of the main essence of the FUD that is normally spread. People who fall for the FUD will face the aftermath.

-snip-

Fix your caps lock button mate.

Can you tell us what coins is it? Depending on the coins you are trading, if that is just a pump and dump coin its better to cut your loss and start a new one to make profit. If that is bitcoins, ethereum or any other coin that is good in long term trade, its better to hold it because it will recover anytime soon.

For bitcoin and ethereum I would hodl for now till the market settles. There has been ups and downs this year from the beginning and thus hodling would be safer than selling. But obviously this is for the crypto-lovers and not the ones who panic sell.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
March 14, 2018, 01:17:14 PM
Every trade must will have its up and down price
depending on what coin you have now, if the coin has good potential, in my opinion do not your sell now ..
maybe this time you're feeling panic, try to keep calm waiting for the price back satabil Wink
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
March 14, 2018, 12:50:28 PM
Currently almost all coins are down, you will realise your loss if you sell now. It is better review your portfolio of coins and pick those coins that has no potential for selling. If your coins are good, holding will be a better way out.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 12:44:36 PM

Can you tell us what coins is it? Depending on the coins you are trading, if that is just a pump and dump coin its better to cut your loss and start a new one to make profit. If that is bitcoins, ethereum or any other coin that is good in long term trade, its better to hold it because it will recover anytime soon.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
March 14, 2018, 12:38:33 PM
You probably have no clue on how to trade, so it's better you don't! sometimes even pro trader can't predict the market, it's so volatile. i think you should just wait for market to move up then sell. some of my alts are -80%(i invested only what i can afford to lose), all i can do is wait. Roll Eyes
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
March 14, 2018, 12:36:29 PM
Actually you didn't loss anything until you sell your coins so hold your coins until the price bump if you holding the potential coins then you no need to worry about the price falls it is just temporary soon the price will bump again.
Activity: 382
Merit: 109
March 14, 2018, 12:32:02 PM
No don't do that.If you do that,it look like selling at panic.Just hold your altcoin for the future.Instead of starting a new trade,you can just hold the coin.When the price is increased ,you will get more profit from this same altcoin.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
March 14, 2018, 12:08:29 PM
YES YOU CAN SELL YOUR COINS NOW AND CAN TAKE PART IN ICO AS WLL AS YOU CAN BUY AND GOOD COIN FOR LONG TERM WHICH MAY HELP YOU. RECOVER YOUT LOSSES.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
March 14, 2018, 12:00:56 PM

Yes, it is so possible if you only know what you are doing. Recovering a loss if you are a new is quite difficulty thing to do though.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
March 14, 2018, 11:52:37 AM
Its possible but how sure are you that you will be able to recover what you have lost already in trading. Selling off your alts at loss price will not help you recover. You bought an alt, you pay fees, you sell, you pay fees again. So you are selling at loss and pay fees is like a double whammy for you. If you are really sure that you can recover, no one and nothing is stopping you from hitting that Sell button. All is up to you.
Activity: 77
March 14, 2018, 11:46:24 AM
Now is the worst time to sell. Don't sell your altcoin for loss better hodl it and spend sometimes for airdrop and bounties.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
March 14, 2018, 11:44:05 AM

You can but nobody will give assurance that you will recover all your lost. it all depends on how much experience you have in crypto trading. if you have confidence that you will recover your loss then go head or else just hold your coins.

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
March 14, 2018, 11:38:40 AM
Today many alt coin price is low and alt coin price every day decrease. Now trade is high risky if you now sell your all alt coin and again buy you seen after day alt price is again dump. If you have enough money you buy alt coin and forget it for one year. When you see coin price highly increase you sell it and wait for buy again. You don't sell now you need wait.
Activity: 45
March 14, 2018, 11:31:13 AM
Market as a whole isnt performing quite well. I have reasons to believe that this is a massive shakeout and that we are due for massive pumps. In the long run, you will turn back and regret that you have sold the bottom or the near bottom. I wouldnt recommend selling here. But make sure your choice of coins are legit and have a usecase. With time, shitcoins will die off. I suggest finding way to raise cash and buy more. Dont focus on the markets currently. Take some time off. Emotional and revenge trading will F*ck you up in no time. So, do what you will. None of this is meant to be as financial advice.
All the best Wink
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
March 14, 2018, 11:12:26 AM

Well there are a lot of ways for you to recover your losses with your investments. Here are some of my suggestions on how you can at least mitigate the damages incurred:

• By working (assuming you have a stable job) in your company for your monthly wages;
  • By exhausting other means in the forum under the marketplace (i.e doing services or participating into campaign signature) for alternative income;
  • By waiting and letting time mature the value of your investments (assuming your goal is for long-term);
  • By investing short-term on bitcoin and cashing-out when the price skyrockets (high-risk, high-reward); and
  • By gambling your altcoins (I highly disapprove of this method).

Just a quick tip: Never sell your altcoins on a price lower than your initial investments. Even if you incurred losses in the process, you need to understand that the movement of prices of cryptocurrencies are volatile. Meaning, its value changes everyday. Also, this also depends on your financial status as an investor. If you think that by selling all of your altcoins is paramount to your daily needs, then why hesitate? But if you just want to at least mitigate the damage, I suggest that you sell ~50% of it and try to remain some for the future.
Pages:
Jump to: