Pages:
Author

Topic: Try to recover loss - page 26. (Read 1922 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data
March 13, 2018, 05:04:44 PM
Which coin you're holding? If it's being in top 100 on coinmarketcap I think you should hold until all these dump ended cause coin in top 100 on coinmarketcap have very good potential so IMO you'll regret when you see these altcoins price increase right after you sold it all. For now I'm also stucking with altcoin but I'm still trying to hold cause I know it has very good potential Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
March 13, 2018, 05:04:31 PM
I've tried what your thinking of doing and it didnt really workout for me.  I ended up loosing more than what i initially had and it created a sense of desperation in me which made me want trade even more in an attempt to recover my profits. If i were you i would just hodl which is what im doing right now.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
March 13, 2018, 04:57:26 PM
-never sell anything
Lol what? That is awful advice
- it is the worst time to sell altcoins
Not the worst time, the worst would have been in early February when everything got rocked
- i sugget to hodl until altcoins start recuperation
This is correct and one of the only ways to play your situation. If you feel the market is going to tumble harder then you can sell with the intention to buy back, otherwise just hodl from here on out.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
March 13, 2018, 04:55:02 PM
it depends of which coins are we talking about if you tell us it is better...

by the way:
-never sell anything
- it is the worst time to sell altcoins
- i sugget to hodl until altcoins start recuperation
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 03:25:47 PM
Previous few month we see all altcoin price is decrease.So at this time how I recover my loss.I decided one think,I want to sell my all altcoin now.And try to start trade and recovery again.It's possible? Can I do this.Tell me your opinion, can do or not?
Pages:
Jump to: