Pages:
Author

Topic: try your chess skills for bitcoin - page 2. (Read 19005 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
March 29, 2016, 03:19:26 PM
Do you get satoshi even ? Who has ?
I can't find out to change the difficulty level. Sad how do i ?
And what's the prize per difficulty level ?

Well, at the moment, you don't - the site isn't even online anymore (nor has it been in a long time, I think).

Damn , just now saw the thread of chess skills for bitcoin and was happy to know that their is a site with bitcoin for chess, and now at the end of the comment i am seeing that the site is closed.

can anyone tell me if their is any bitcoin site for chess , i really want to play chess for bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
March 29, 2016, 03:12:00 PM

Well, at the moment, you don't - the site isn't even online anymore (nor has it been in a long time, I think).
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
March 29, 2016, 02:59:19 PM
Activity: 700
morir es descansar
March 24, 2016, 07:48:00 PM
play chess for bitcoins, better then betting
chess4coin.com
nice game,and bitcoin always succes if combaining with any sports.
but,i hate chess,start fromwhen i was child,i play it with small chess game,and always lose from my brother,and my dad said that i'm fool,since that time i hate chess,and of course still lose against my brother,i'de more like to playing other sport than chess.

Wow life story sharing. Chess is a game that needs of the mind and use of neurons inside the brain to make a win. But if you always losing then the gae is not for you. But to call someone a fool is not a nice thing to say id say. Because it will help the person to lose self confidence.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
March 24, 2016, 12:57:36 PM
chess4coin.com
nice game,and bitcoin always succes if combaining with any sports.
but,i hate chess,start fromwhen i was child,i play it with small chess game,and always lose from my brother,and my dad said that i'm fool,since that time i hate chess,and of course still lose against my brother,i'de more like to playing other sport than chess.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
March 24, 2016, 12:06:23 PM
Chess is pretty difficult if you ask me, there are some people that are pretty good at it but for me its nothing more than a stupid game.
If I'm honest chess is just to difficult to me so that is why I do not play it.

The point isnt that its difficult its that since you are playing it over the internet its very easy to cheat.

You said it is cheating? I mean what for cheat on something like chess? Can you win something from playing chess? If you can win like 1 btc may be it is worth enough to cheat but this game is takes time plus the payout is not really good so what for people cheating? I think this doesnt make sene
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
March 24, 2016, 08:59:29 AM
chess4coin.com

Is the page skill working? I'm very sceptical when it comes to chess for BTC, mainly because of bot problems, but I like chess, so I usually try the sites, but after trying your site I got to an error page, saying "SORRY". Is there a problem?

Yes it doesn't work for me either. WOnder if it was ever up and running or did they lose their hot wallet due to bot scams.
It was meant to happen sooner or later. All those Bitcoin games end up bankrupt because they never put enough effort. To maintain such a service you need to put a lot of attention and keep it up to date pretty much daily, not release it and forget about it and hope it keeps making money automatically.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
March 23, 2016, 05:17:25 PM
chess4coin.com

Is the page skill working? I'm very sceptical when it comes to chess for BTC, mainly because of bot problems, but I like chess, so I usually try the sites, but after trying your site I got to an error page, saying "SORRY". Is there a problem?

Yes it doesn't work for me either. WOnder if it was ever up and running or did they lose their hot wallet due to bot scams.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
March 23, 2016, 04:07:30 PM
chess4coin.com

legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
March 23, 2016, 03:45:14 PM
Chess is pretty difficult if you ask me, there are some people that are pretty good at it but for me its nothing more than a stupid game.

The point isnt that its difficult its that since you are playing it over the internet its very easy to cheat.
Activity: 770
Forza Roma
March 23, 2016, 02:34:58 PM
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
March 23, 2016, 02:30:41 PM
This would be a really neat idea if you could be certain that you weren't playing against bots. Then again, you could build in some protection against that.

I thought this was a multiplayer real player vs real player game, not a real player vs bot game. It would be really cool to have a PvP chess game. Honestly playing against the machine is not what I would call fun, specially since you never know the skill of the machine when you are betting money. It could be rigged. I would trust playing vs a stranger, or vs a friend if you are paranoid, that would be more fun.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
March 23, 2016, 01:53:06 PM
Chess is very challenging game if you have no brain or skills to play chess you cant defeat enemy even a bot.
But you are a pro in chess you can make lots of bitcoin..  but never heard that there's a site for chess player for bitcoin
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
March 23, 2016, 12:55:53 PM
Someone will builde a bot for that and that would make the game pointless. It is super duper easy to make a bot for that if you've scripting some bot for other sites.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
March 23, 2016, 12:52:43 PM
play chess for money is pointless, there is no luck factor unlike in poker.

Why do you need some luck factor to play chess? All you need is skills and btw poker sure need some skills too and luck is just a little part of it. Why people dont play chess for money because it s really takes time and your mind to focus on the game and the payout of winning is not really good enough
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 23, 2016, 10:33:54 AM
Chess for bitcoins? Isn't Chess a little too exploitable as a game? I mean you could just have pretty strong Chess program running in the background and just copy moves from it.

that's the point, soon someone would create a bot that plays games for them, even with huge bets, and they would usually win, so it would be really unfair

and on the other hand, brain sport like chess is awesome idea, i would play it same as i do with bitcoin poker because i like skill based games more than luck based ones
I cant play chess that well. Because I dont like that mind games. But it will be nice if you can some earn Bitcoins with chess.
Than I will learn how to play chess. And exercise and later going to some earn Bitcoins with chess. That will be great.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
March 23, 2016, 08:27:25 AM
And that is exactly why we need some games like that. I mean games which are pure skill based and luck has a little to do with the outcome.
It would be amazing to test your skill in some games vs. real opponents and got paid for your wins.
Activity: 476
March 23, 2016, 04:42:34 AM
I like the idea but playing anything but physical chess games for bitcoin is not serious, there are a big number of bots available and no human can beat a top computer at chess since it's too mathematical even for luck to have an effect.

In this case, computer programs rely first and foremost in their capacity to quickly look ahead through the large number of available moves, analyzing every possible course of action and its consequence, within a set time frame (optimized with some clever algorithms
It will be nice to play some chess for Bitcoin. But you never know what will happen with the value of Bitcoin and that will be bad.
And if you win some with chess. Than you can be proud to win some Bitcoin because you won self that Bitcoin.
Activity: 41
Merit: 10
March 22, 2016, 11:24:04 PM
Activity: 400
March 22, 2016, 09:27:36 PM
People on page 8 and earlier were saying the site has malware, so be careful guys... Also, the idea is really cool, however people can cheat with software and it's not gonna be fun to play against a machine and lose.
Pages:
Jump to: