Pages:
Author

Topic: Turkey shoots down russian military plane on Syria border - page 6. (Read 9713 times)

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
You are aware that USA is the ally of Turkey, right? Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I'm surprised the FSB agents posting here didn't get the new memo... It's time to slow the bellicose rhetoric, because it's not helpful.
This time Turkey bullied Russia, who was used to be the bully... so unexpected... Grin
Putin knows that escalating this can only damage Russian interests in Syria, he needs Turkey to let him keep Assad in power.
So he got the message from the turks - stop bombing the ethnic turks in Syria, or risk getting shot down if you cross even a tiny patch of Turkey.
The area where this incident happened is far from daesh territory, there isn't even al-nusra close to that area.

Hahaha, that´s like a mosquito threatening an elephant. And no, NATO/U.S. isn´t going to go nuclear over Turkey.

I guess the affair will quieten down, Turkey will rein in its terrorists and maybe stop ISIS trafficking across its border. Time will tell.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
So he got the message from the turks - stop bombing the ethnic turks in Syria, or risk

Holy Barak Obama!
Check what happend today in that region of Syria.
Find youtube too.

Post here too, welcome Smiley
Activity: 518
Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.
The difference is this case is the opportunity to survive, the Armenians didn't deserve to be massacred, but individually they had options which wouldn't be available in a nuclear strike... A nuclear attack is like genocide on steroids, served with a side of torture for dessert...

Nukes target civilian populations, civilian populations are targeted to destroy their ability to sustain a war effort. For what rational purpose would Russia feel compelled to take that course of action against a country like Turkey? It's simply unwarranted...

No offense, but it's crazy to say the Armenians had options.

It probably would be irrational for Russia to nuke the turks. There are better ways to fuck the turkish animals and maybe earn some profit on the side. But I disagree that it's unwarranted. It's warranted. It's justifiable. And the turks totally deserve it.

But don't worry turks, I'm sure if Putin tries to nuke you your all-Ackbary Allah can stop a nuke. Fucking morons.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1094
I'm surprised the FSB agents posting here didn't get the new memo... It's time to slow the bellicose rhetoric, because it's not helpful.
This time Turkey bullied Russia, who was used to be the bully... so unexpected... Grin
Putin knows that escalating this can only damage Russian interests in Syria, he needs Turkey to let him keep Assad in power.
So he got the message from the turks - stop bombing the ethnic turks in Syria, or risk getting shot down if you cross even a tiny patch of Turkey.
The area where this incident happened is far from daesh territory, there isn't even al-nusra close to that area.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
I've deleted my message accidentally. Sad
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSlwrlHLlnE&feature=youtu.be

Well... It's not confirmed yet. But it seems that cluster munitions are being used, while we're talking about that. If that's right then the surroundings of crash site were burned into ashes.

Listening to these idiots yelling their Allahu Ackbar!s and Yo Allah!s it's amazing that any non-Muslim makes excuses for these subhumans.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
A nuclear strike would be completely wrong. There's no way Russia will nuke Turkey for this, not going to happen.

Nuclear war is genocide, and it's never going to be justified.

Eh, a nuke or two would likely kill far fewer turks than the 1.5 million Armenians the turks killed. The turks might claim "genocide" after losing a couple of cities and 200,000 or so people, but the world will laugh at the irony.

Probably won't happen though. But it's fun to imagine.

The strategy of twisting their genocidal arms with their denied history is a fun one too.

To paraphrase Team America:

I like Putin. Putin has balls. I like balls.

The difference is this case is the opportunity to survive, the Armenians didn't deserve to be massacred, but individually they had options which wouldn't be available in a nuclear strike... A nuclear attack is like genocide on steroids, served with a side of torture for dessert...

Nukes target civilian populations, civilian populations are targeted to destroy their ability to sustain a war effort. For what rational purpose would Russia feel compelled to take that course of action against a country like Turkey? It's simply unwarranted...
Activity: 616
The Russians are too shrewd to rush into some sort of physical retaliation. It´ll be a useful ace up their sleeve, this whole Middle East mess has a long way to go and then there´s the Ukrainian basket case. Good to have some leverage.

It´s always nice when the opposing side shoots itself in the foot. Sometimes when you´re lucky they may even  shoot themselves in their dumb heads.
legendary
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
A nuclear strike would be completely wrong. There's no way Russia will nuke Turkey for this, not going to happen.

That would be bad for business.  Russia sells gas to the Turks.   Smiley

Putin should (symbollically) castrate Allah and Muhammand on live TV.  Make it clear to the superstitious savages Russia has chopped off their God's and His Prophet's cocks and balls once and for all.

All that is required is to nuke Medina, Mecca, and Riyadh.  The dirtier, the better.  Salt the earth of their Muslim-only Holy Cities with thorium.  Plutonium be upon Him!   Cool

Eh, a nuke or two would likely kill far fewer turks than the 1.5 million Armenians the turks killed. The turks might claim "genocide" after losing a couple of cities and 200,000 or so people, but the world will laugh at the irony.

Probably won't happen though. But it's fun to imagine.

The strategy of twisting their genocidal arms with their denied history is a fun one too.

To paraphrase Team America:

I like Putin. Putin has balls. I like balls.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
Piece of kryptonite for our dear friends

14:43 GMT
Russian MPs submit bill on holding to account those denying Armenian genocide

The opposition Just Russia party has submitted a bill to parliament on holding to account anyone who denies that the 1915 killings of Armenians by Ottoman Turkish forces was a “genocide,” Reuters reported. “We have just submitted a bill on responsibility for failure to acknowledge the fact of a genocide of Armenians by Turkey,” the party’s leader, Sergey Mironov said on his Twitter account. The statement came a day after the Turkish Air Force shot down a Russian jet over Syria.
legendary
I hate any nationalists but you come to me like a nation war. lol you can gtfoh. Wink
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBmL_5V9TSE

"No wonder they tried to kill the pilots. Dead people don't talk." (C)

Interesting. Worth watching if anyone skipped it.

Maybe we're finally about to see the turks get what's been so late in coming.

You hear that ankara? Is that the cries of the 1.5 million souls you massacred and deny? No. It's the sound of your Hiroshima style screams as your flesh burns. The lucky die. The unlucky? You earned it.

And istanbul? was constantinople? no. that mushroom cloud, was istanbul, now it's a mushroom cloud, not istanbul, why did istanbul get the works? that's nobody's fault but the turks.

ISTANBUL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sl4XCVmoXg

Time for payback for centuries of Ottoman slavery in Eastern Europe too. Nuke those fucking turks.
legendary
And people are surprised why?

Many people from Turkey in my other thread have said publicly that at least 50 percent of turkey supports Isis.

Just watch the soccer game vs Greece which called for 1 min silence for Paris victims.

Turkey should not be part of nato and should not be part of the eu.

%50 support ISIS and %50 is civilized just like Europeans. Turkey has its own dynamics. I'm sure %50 support this plane shooting and %50 against it.
legendary
Do you really really hate the Romans?

I hate people who whine about enjoying civilization under Pax Romana while pointedly failing to mention how nasty, brutal, and short life was previously.

I hate people who complain that Pax Romana interrupted some poor shity backwards tribes' hitherto eternal warfare, illiteracy, and stagnation.

As if we were all just happy little savages before, singing and dancing and fucking our lives away in blissful vibrant splendor, before the terrible burden of enlightenment was forced upon us.

To learn more, see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Objectivism%27s_rejection_of_the_primitive.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 524
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Do you really really hate the Romans?
legendary
Im very happy that i don't know where Middle East (barbarians) is. Islam = Barbaric religion.

Ignorance is bliss. Let me guess, you are probably living in of the western countries that have colonized African and Middle Eastern countries for centuries and still living off their backs. The biggest terrorist are imperial countries, their governments and their global corporations. You might be innocent, but you guys are living in prosperity because for every single untroubled moment you have, someone else pays for it with their lives in Africa or Middle East.

What nonsense; please spare the rest of us your self-loathing white guilt trip.

The truth is Africa and the ME have always been shitty places full of shitty cultures.

Exhibit A:

Western countries gave those benighted savages roads/trains/factories (industrial revolution), modern agriculture (green revolution), modern medicine (population explosion), and TV/phones/internet (information revolution).

"OK, well besides all that, what have the Romans ever done for us?"
"NOTHING!!!"

Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: