Pages:
Author

Topic: [TUTORIAL] Earn Bitcoins Here! ◀▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪ - page 3. (Read 51016 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Wow interesting tutorial, very clear, and also true to life. thank you for making this tutorial.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1007
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
e) Community organizer: Join a project and become a community organizer, the owner will pay you for doing it well

What do you think are the necessary skills to become one of the community organizers?
I wish to work full time with bitcoin even when just about $50 week would still be great for me. the more the better of course. I wish to apply as community manager like a forum mod of a coin as i get to be a moderator from other forum. would this qualify me as community organizer?

You definitely need skills to interact with people and you need to show your ambition for that job.

There are many many cryptocoins and other projects based on them that could use community managers, there could some free spots there for you.

So just search for it and you could find it.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1041
e) Community organizer: Join a project and become a community organizer, the owner will pay you for doing it well

What do you think are the necessary skills to become one of the community organizers?
I wish to work full time with bitcoin even when just about $50 week would still be great for me. the more the better of course. I wish to apply as community manager like a forum mod of a coin as i get to be a moderator from other forum. would this qualify me as community organizer?
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
bump

Why did you bump this topic? I think this topic should be pinned rather than bumped.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
thanks for this tutorial, if you add more technical about earning bitcoins, it would be great. basically is the same as how to earn dollars, except mining.
i think number 456 is the most worth it.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 502
It a great Idea you have included in ebook. I would like to suggest you to charge something for such a valuable information.

This is information is useful and tested already by many of and sill using it. Many newbies can get advantage of your ebook and your efforts.

Really thankful.

Well its not that valuable, its good for newbies, but i doubt people would pay for it.

And its better if its free because the purpose is to help newbies get used to bitcoin.

I appreciate your vision and moto of this ebook. Its a good thing that anyone can use your ebook to understand thing better or very conveniently. For that reason I said it is valuable.

And i think each thing has its own value. Now its up to you that how much you cost it for this ebook. And who is really in need will surely pay for this ebook. Even you can make more better customization and design to ebook to give professional feel. That will also impact on marketing of ebook.
It a great Idea you have included in ebook. I would like to suggest you to charge something for such a valuable information.

This is information is useful and tested already by many of and sill using it. Many newbies can get advantage of your ebook and your efforts.

Really thankful.

Well its not that valuable, its good for newbies, but i doubt people would pay for it.

And its better if its free because the purpose is to help newbies get used to bitcoin.

Really thankful.
Thanks for the precise and accurate tutorial it shows the pros and cons of each categories which gives idea to newbie. Your correct since this questions are scattered all around this forum and have been answered many times. This is a great tutorial which all possible ways to earn are all here, compressed for the sake of newbies out there who don't know about earning bitcoin.
this should be keep on bumping so for those who's new in terms of earnings from bitcoin or those who keep asking the same concept might need to refer from this post for better understanding, i personally thanking you OP this thread help me undertanding those ways and the pro's and con's, good luck to you OP hope to see you updating this if you find more.

Then please bump my thread every day if you want to see newbies learning from it Smiley

I might revise the tutorial and add more stuff into it, but right now i dont have the time.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Thanks for the precise and accurate tutorial it shows the pros and cons of each categories which gives idea to newbie. Your correct since this questions are scattered all around this forum and have been answered many times. This is a great tutorial which all possible ways to earn are all here, compressed for the sake of newbies out there who don't know about earning bitcoin.
this should be keep on bumping so for those who's new in terms of earnings from bitcoin or those who keep asking the same concept might need to refer from this post for better understanding, i personally thanking you OP this thread help me undertanding those ways and the pro's and con's, good luck to you OP hope to see you updating this if you find more.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131
Activity: 574
Merit: 252
What a great tutorial!
Luckily,i know bitcoin pretty well i think,but if i would not,reading this tutorial,would probably be very very helpful!
So really big thanks,we all will use that i think Smiley
I think every lesson which gives authority to earn money can be implement for earning Bitcoins, there is no rocket science behind earning bitcoins.

Here in forum already give various topics about how to earn bitcoins but its all their own mind or strategy, dont think that it will work for you.

Your pdf is very helpful
Thank you

But would you recommend some sites that you trust for each branch you mentioned
because any newbie get tired from many scammers wasting our times and not paying anything at last
I don't know if posting websites or with or against forum policies

Thanks gain

There is no way for me to know ahead for sure which sites are good and which are scam.

Each person has to find that out for himself and read this forum for other peoples advice. I just give out general overview info.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Your pdf is very helpful
Thank you

But would you recommend some sites that you trust for each branch you mentioned
because any newbie get tired from many scammers wasting our times and not paying anything at last
I don't know if posting websites or with or against forum policies

Thanks gain
this tutorial is very useful
Im pasting it everywhere for people who dont know how to earn,
it is faster to read it than write how to earn money with bitcoin Cheesy

Cool, share it on facebook and twitter. I remember in the past somebody shared it on social media and we got 4000 views from that.

Yes it is important to share, newbies need to know how to get started in bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
this tutorial is very useful
Im pasting it everywhere for people who dont know how to earn,
it is faster to read it than write how to earn money with bitcoin Cheesy
Quite collectibles. Already data is on forum. Well good try to bring all in one place.

Yeah in like 100 threads combined, its just easier if you read my pdf, i collected all of it in 1 place for sake of ease.
Quite collectibles. Already data is on forum. Well good try to bring all in one place.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1041

Seem like you really include everything including gambling which i feel like it shouldn't be included.
but since its already there, user may just go ahead and bet some on gambling sites after earning few coins.
Pages:
Jump to: