Pages:
Author

Topic: [TUTORIAL] Earn Bitcoins Here! ◀▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪ - page 4. (Read 51016 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 252
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Wait a second sir.
Did i just have found how to become rich? Wow,look's like it Cheesy
Big thanks from everyone i guess,especially from me,you did a great job making such a tutorial.
I hope you will be always on good profit Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 1007
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
BUMP
the pdf is very useful for beginners thanks

Of course, that is why I made it, to help out newbies and make the learning curve shorter.

Well thanks for the very informative post man. This is a good guide for newbies to look into but I prefer trading here if you got skills because it is easier than gambling. Gambling is not advisable because your earning in gambling is based on pure luck even with a strategy you will lose if you are unlucky.

You can still explorer the other options too, and see the ones that fit your desire.
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
BUMP
the pdf is very useful for beginners thanks
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Thanks for indicating the pros and cons of mining, investing, gambling,...
I urge all people to create helpful PDF's like this one, because many newbies have no idea how to use bitcoin. We need to help them.

Look here how many newbies mess up:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/4qu0bg/lost_my_btc_in_breadwallet_forever/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/4qtigi/15_btc_reward_for_the_person_who_can_help_find/

They really need more education! So if you are an expert in bitcoin, help others to by teaching them!
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
io.ezystayz.com
I will choose invest or trading bitcoin, it seems good for me
First please, please, please learn to correct the quotes so that you do not copy and past this large initial formatted post starting the thread.  This gets so annoying.
Now to get to your comment above, you need to watch were you invest and how much you invest.  It can be very scary out there and you may not always get your investment back.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Ok guys instead of opening up 100x threads asking for how to Earn Bitcoin, I will tell you all well known and established methods of earning bitcoins, in 1 thread. The methods are ranked by difficulty and skill level, and also ranked by risks. Download the PDF version for more info!

PDF Version of my Tutorial: DOWNLOAD HERE!
The .pdf version contains bonus earning methods, you can read it offline too. You can also share it with your friends and help other people earn too!

510 Downloads

1❱ Mini Earnings
Requirements: No skill, but a lot of boring work
Common Risks: Getting viruses and malware by surfing many sites

a) PTC websites: Click ads and get paid in bitcoin
b) Bitcoin Faucets: Enter captcha and get paid in bitcoin
c) Ad watchers: Watch ads or videos and get paid in bitcoin
d) Minijobs: Complete mini tasks and get paid in bitcoin

2❱ Writing
Requirements: English language, possibly other languages
Common Risks: Getting banned from the forum by posting 1 liner post spam or not getting paid ,  Copyright problems

a) Signature campaign: You put an ad code in your signature, and get paid in bitcoin. LIST OF CAMPAIGNS: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953
b) Translator: Offer your translation service to people who want things translated from english to other languages
c) Article writer: There are many news websites that want journalists to write articles about
d) Blogger: Make your own blog and write about stuff, put ads on it, and gain bitcoin
e) Tutorial writer: Write any tutorial, here in the forum aswell, and hope to get donations
f) Rewriter: Rewrite old articles or other manuscripts, some people will pay you for this, search the forum services board or the web for this
g) Copywriter: Write ads for bitcoin businesses

3❱ Mining
Requirements: Advanced PC knowledge, a starting capital to buy mining equipment, and knowledge about cryptocurrencies in general
Common Risks: Scammy mining pool, your mining equipment malfunctions, or you are just not efficient with mining and will lose money

a) Bitcoin Mining: Mining bitcoin via a bitcoin pool
b) Altcoin Mining: Mining altcoin via solo or via a pool

4❱ Services
Requirements: Some kind of advanced skills in a particular area so that you can give your services for sale
Common Risks: Getting scammed, Project dies

a) Escrow: You need a senior account with good reputation, and can be an escrow and earn bitcoin
b) Programmer: Sell your programming skills for bitcoin
c) Marketing: Help somebody promote his stuff, and get paid in bitcoin
d) Advisor: Offer your advising skills to somebody and earn bitcoin
e) Community organizer: Join a project and become a community organizer, the owner will pay you for doing it well
f) Other services from this forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
g) Designer: Design ad banners, advertising material, videos or any other material that can easily be done for bitcoin

5❱ Products
Requirements: Some talent in an area so that you can create stuff and sell it or existing stuff for sale via a garage sale method
Common Risks: Getting scammed, Copyright problems

a) Garage Sale: Sell your stuff for bitcoin
b) Musician: Compose music and sell it for bitcoin
c) Video maker: Make videos and sell it for bitcoin or Host some show on a video streaming platform and get paid in btc
d) Other Artist: Create paintings, sculptures, etc.. and sell it for bitcoin
e) Book writer: Write a book or an e-book or any essay/article and sell it for bitcoin

6❱ Entrepreneur
Requirements: Entrepreneur talent, knowledge, a small starting capital and a good idea
Common Risks: Business fails, you lose your money

a) Find a product or service that is profitable to do and do it as a full time business in bitcoin

7❱ Investing / Trading
Requirements: Starting capital, risk management skills and talent
Common Risks: You can lose your invested money, Beware of Ponzi schemes

a) Invest/trade altcoins: invest or trade them, and then convert the earnings back into bitcoin
b) Bitcoin based investments: options, stocks, assets, derivatives, swaps, margin trading ,etc...

8❱ Lending
Requirements: Some basic capital to loan out
Common Risks: Tons of loan scammers so beware, you might lose your capital depending on how much collateral you have as insurance

a) Collateral loan: You take a collateral for the loan, and offer lower interest to the borrower
b) Non-collateral loan: Very risky, but if successful, you can charge higher interest rate from the borrower

9❱ Gambling
Requirements: Big luck, but it's doable or some skill
Common Risks: You can lose your wagered money

a) Luck based gambling games: It is possible to win the jackpot in bitcoin, which are usually over 100,000$ worth in bitcoin
b) Skill based games: Poker, Sportsbetting, etc.. these require some skills and you can earn bitcoin this way

10❱ and 11❱  Secret Bonus Methods ➔ Download the .PDF version to discover it!

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST IS NOT AN INVESTMENT ADVICE, IT IS ONLY FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES. THIS POST IS NOT A COMPLETE RISK ANALYSIS OF THOSE ACTIVITIES, THERE MIGHT BE MANY OTHER RISKS INVOLVED IN DOING THEM. I AM NOT ENDORSING ANY OF THESE ACTIVITIES, AND I AM NOT LIABLE FOR YOUR LOSSES IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM IF YOU LOSE BY DOING THESE ACTIVITIES.

I will choose invest or trading bitcoin, it seems good for me
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
io.ezystayz.com

1❱ Mini Earnings
Requirements: No skill, but a lot of boring work
Common Risks: Getting viruses and malware by surfing many sites

I am sorry but I do not agree with the mining idea at this time.  The difficulty is to high and the cost of the electricity is way above what it costs to mine alone, unless you are mining with 100+ machines.  Even then you will not be earning much compared to the market.
good thread for beginners thank you!

Thank you sir, this is very helpful to us who's newbie in bitcoin world. I'm so excited to read this tutorial and share it to my friends. god bless! stay healthy.

Thanks I will just cut back on coffee Cheesy

Nice to hear that many newbies find my guide helpful. Good luck in bitcoin!
Activity: 23
Thank you sir, this is very helpful to us who's newbie in bitcoin world. I'm so excited to read this tutorial and share it to my friends. god bless! stay healthy.
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
good thread for beginners thank you!
Activity: 37
Nice info, thanks  Grin
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Thank you very much, I love having things orderly and clear, and this post is just that
Activity: 28
Nice info thanks
this thread and tutorials can be very helpful for those who are new to bitcoin , it will be great if you will continue to help all new to bitcointalk and those new to bitcoin . nice thread man keep it up .

Sure I will, its my favorite thread, most people here are clueless so they need some help to start out and then it will be all easier.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 250
25000 views of this thread. Nice!

I bet i have helped many newbies get started in bitcoin. Good luck guys!

I hope so too, but don't believe in views, they're not unique and there are numbers of repeated views. Just like mine, been here many times even if I'm not posting anything Tongue

Of course, but it's still a measurement of growth. In my experience 1/10th of a view is considered unique roughtly.

So that's still 2500 newbies better off after reading my guide.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

I hope so too, but don't believe in views, they're not unique and there are numbers of repeated views. Just like mine, been here many times even if I'm not posting anything Tongue

Pages:
Jump to: