Pages:
Author

Topic: [TUTORIAL] Earn Bitcoins Here! ◀▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪ - page 6. (Read 51016 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
Fortunately there is a large number  of options to gain some bitcoins, although I am convinced that the best one is undoubtedly to trade bitcoins (especially I like the forex trading, exchanging your currency for bitcoins; fortunately there is an increasing number of brokers accepting bitcoins).
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
Very helpful for a new. Thank you
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
This is definitely very good for any newbies but otherwise it's quite basic information lots of us know.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Great guide, everybody should read it
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Signature campaign is the easiest and safest of them all...
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
thank you it very useful
Activity: 854
Merit: 1007
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
Newbies can go for faucets sites where they can collect free coins, and I think there are few signature campaigns that allows newbies to join and earn by posting.

For Newbies, there are very less signature campaigns. You have to wait for Jr Member to get good Sig. Comp.

Now I think only when reach to Member rank you can join a good signature campaign. The campaigns are more demanding and selectives each new day. The Jr. Members are stigmatized as spammers, so this is one of the reasons why some campaigns aren't accepting than anymore (Like Yobit, the easiest campaign to join in my opinion for an example).

More like Full Members, sometimes even the members get low payments.

You can check the current sig campaigns here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overview-of-bitcointalk-signature-ad-campaigns-last-update-01-jan-23-615953

There is not much difference between full and senior, but there is almost double between member and full member!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Newbies can go for faucets sites where they can collect free coins, and I think there are few signature campaigns that allows newbies to join and earn by posting.

For Newbies, there are very less signature campaigns. You have to wait for Jr Member to get good Sig. Comp.

Now I think only when reach to Member rank you can join a good signature campaign. The campaigns are more demanding and selectives each new day. The Jr. Members are stigmatized as spammers, so this is one of the reasons why some campaigns aren't accepting than anymore (Like Yobit, the easiest campaign to join in my opinion for an example).
Activity: 588
Merit: 500

newbies need more help, a senior member already had time to red the forum, a newbie is new here

Well yes that is why i put together a pdf file to put all my knowledge and observations in it.

I read through all interesting things on the forum and i have been here for a long time to observe the things that other people do here.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
thank you and i want to start download.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
newbies need more help, a senior member already had time to red the forum, a newbie is new here
this topic is helping a lot thanks for the pdf , has  some really god points about risks and profits

people some times just throw alot of money in coins with alot of risk and low profit

Well I`m sure risk management is the nr.1 priority when it comes to investing.

If the risk aint worth it, then better not invest in that.

And many people have cowboy mentality when then invest, they need to be more disciplined!
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
this topic is helping a lot thanks for the pdf , has  some really god points about risks and profits

people some times just throw alot of money in coins with alot of risk and low profit
Activity: 728
Merit: 264
thanks for that helpful topic
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I think newbies earning coins through signatures might be a bad idea.
yes, it is not very meaningful. if you want to play the signature at least we should have a level member. for a newbie the best way is through the faucet and also by playing gambling. it was a little difficult but it is the best way for a nwebie.

He can buy a higher account, and play signature with that.

He can ROI in a few weeks if the current rates stay.
Buying accounts for that specific sense may not be a good idea. People can circumvent the rules and whatnot.
Thank you very much!

I will share your pdf and post for sure!

Definitely, thanks.

We got 71 downloads so far, but the more people read it the better it is for all of us.

We need to make newbies more productive, and that will 100% help bitcoin's economy.

The price is already going up! Imagine if 10,000 newbies start reading it and start earning bitcoins, then the bitcoin price will go up even faster!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Thank you very much!

I will share your pdf and post for sure!
Thanks for this just joined learning all about this!

Sure, make sure you share it with other people too on social media, spread the word about bitcoin and bitcoin earning tips.

It will help bitcoin in many ways!  Smiley
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Thanks for this just joined learning all about this!
Pages:
Jump to: